>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9q5r99NjixA
youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXtdKiiLVro
wsj.com/amp/articles/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-identified-as-buyer-of-record-breaking-da-vinci-1512674099
youtu.be/3fa4HUiFJ6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

What type is that pokemon?

DAGA

pre game wrap up reminder

> TRUMP CURSE ALERT
This time is for real, Chelsea Handler BTFO

Sand

Will check out, thank you.

I think this is most similar work.
youtube.com/watch?v=9q5r99NjixA

TRUMP DEFEATS ALL WHO CROSS HIM!!!!

>Roy Moore wins Alabama
>Mike Lindell wins Minnesota
>Kid Rock wins Michigan

>inb4 Kid Rock's not running

Democrats are the real fascist **squeak squeak**

Questions for Wray hitting hard on Mueller's team about bias - 9 attorneys donated to Clinton, FBI agent Peter Strzok's involvement and bias among other officials. FBI Wray says he will wait for Inspector General's report and hold people accountable if need be

FBI Peter Strzok reassigned from Special Counsel "different than disciplinary actions," Wray. Strzok at HR. Members want docs from FBI @RepGoodlatte wants "fulsome request." Wray, "we have no desire to frustrate committee" wants to make sure no conflict with DOJ investigation.

Wray says the IG is investigating whether the interview by FBI Hillary Clinton interview failed to follow normal procedures or was politically bias. Wray's waiting on the IG findings to answer questions.

Jim Jordan "There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

"Congress will not hesitate to hold people accountable" says @FBI Director Wray if need be - after the IG finishes the investigation. @RepGoodlatte reminds Wray that it is @HouseJudiciary committee that has oversight over the FBI and FISA

>Regarding Hillary Clinton's server, why didn't the FBI search the Datto device in its possession for her deleted emails?
>FBI Director Christopher Wray played it off and says he can't answer that.

> A clarifying moment at the Wray hearing. Wray suggests he can't turn over dossier-related FISA material because it is "classified." Goodlatte sharply informs him that Judiciary has primary oversight of FISA court and so of course can see classified info in a classified setting.

It's Jewemoon, it evolves into Donald Trump at lvl 12

Jim Jordan:"There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

Rep. Jim Jordan asking Wray why Strzok's messages would get him kicked off of Mueller's team considering so many other Mueller prosecutors are pro-Democrat.

>Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier

Niggers started the LA fires.

yep like i expected Franken was a sacrifice to bring the narrative against Trump to resign because of his so called "allegations". even Moore is being attacked but like most things Liberals do with their narrative it won't work

I know there's a good Lionel Richie reference here, but I just can't think of it

youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE
Wray was grilled about FBI agent Peter Strzok’s involvement in handling the infamous Steele dossier.

During a tense line of questioning in a House Judiciary Committee hearing, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Wray to release the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance court warrant taken out last year on a former Trump campaign adviser.

Jordan said that he had a strong “hunch” that Strzok, as a top FBI counterintelligence official, was the agent who handled the dossier and used it as part of the evidence for warrants submitted last year to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

Strzok is in the news because it was revealed on Saturday that he was kicked off of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation for exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages with his mistress, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page who also worked on Mueller’s team.

Strzok was tapped to supervise the Russia investigation at the end of July 2016. Several weeks earlier he had been working as a central investigator on the Hillary Clinton email probe. After the discovery of his texts, Strzok was demoted to the FBI’s human resources department.

>Jordan questioned why Strzok would be removed from the Mueller investigation considering that at least nine of the prosecutors working on the team have been found to have contributed to Democratic political candidates, including Clinton.

>“If you kicked everybody off Mueller’s team who was anti-Trump there wouldn’t be anybody left,” Jordan said to Wray, who took over as FBI director in August.

>“There’s got to be something more, and I’m trying to figure out what it is. But my hunch is, it has something to do with the dossier,” continued Jordan, who referred to the dossier as “National Enquirer garbage.”

>Wray refused to answer questions about Strzok, the dossier, or the FBI application for the FISC warrant.

breed who?

Will Joe disavow?

The day of the rope is nigh!

>I'm resigning but am also innocent

>“I’m not prepared to discuss anything about a [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] process in this setting,” he said.
It has been reported that the FBI obtained a warrant in Sept. 2016 against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser who is a prominent figure in the dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.
Page, who refers to the Steele report as the “dodgy dossier,” also recently questioned whether Strzok was involved in taking out the surveillance warrant against him.
He told The Daily Caller that he was “curious…whether [Strzok’s] dirty fingerprints” were on the surveillance application.
>Jordan urged Wray to disprove his theory by providing the information that the FBI used to obtain the surveillance warrant.
“Maybe I’m wrong,” he said of his hunch, “but you can clear it up for all of us here.”
Wray refused to take the bait, saying that he did not believe that he has the authority to provide FISA information to the House Judiciary Committee.
“I do not believe that I can legally and appropriately share a FISA court submission with this committee,” Wray told Jordan.

>Jordan interjected to clarify that he was not seeking the FBI’s actual submission to the surveillance court. Rather, he said he is seeking the information compiled by the FBI that was used to justify the warrant.

>“I don’t think there’s anything prohibiting the FBI from giving us what they used to put together what was given to the FISA court, and there is nothing prohibiting him from doing that,” Jordan said in an aside to Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of the House Judiciary panel.

>“I don’t think there is either,” he replied.

Who is the one they're talking about?

>>Mike Lindell
Who?

>the left can't me..
whoa

Taylor Swift.

Proofs? The previous ones were suspected to have been started by the cartels.

It's a case of too many of them now believe their own lies. In their heads everyone has to act like they do.

inventor of my pillow

Pillow commercial guy.

Mika will disavows

pic related

MYPILLOW

Why, why didn't he just kill her with a blunt object before she could talk? That's the Joe way!

Merry Mommymas

Poland's Finance Minister Morawiecki chosen as new PM says ruling party.

?

Chris Wray testimony is back in session

youtube.com/watch?v=QXtdKiiLVro

>>inb4 Kid Rock's not running
But he's not and lindell is a stupid idea

Wait, he's running?

California here. Local news this morning debunked Chelsea's tweet. Literally just another celebrity libshit making herself into a pretend victim for attention.

It was interesting because it was the first time I saw local news just go down a list and rattle off all the fake news stories about the fires being put out there by the big boy MSM. Too bad they don't do the same thing for fake news related to Trump, though.

>tfw you will never be a kid doing arts and crafts with Melania

>as if the DNC wasn't spread thin enough defending 23 Senate seats, now the number is 24 and two in Minnesota at the same time

AWOO~

Are those pillows any good?

MY VOTE MINN FAGS REPORT IN SHOW ME YOUR AWOO FACE

Just a hypothetical, will /ptg/ become /ppg/ if Pence ever takes over? It would be sad to lose these generals, because they are so comfy

Anything good or is every damn thing classified?

Yes

He's thinking about it.

It's good stuff if you read between the lines of Wray's answers

Pretty good. I got 2 regular sized and 2 travel for $100 a year ago. Find a deal like that again and I think they're definitely worth it.

>ywn kiss Melania wearing that coat in the rain

Of course, but that won't happen til at least 2024

And he's for MAGA?

>ywn do arts and crafts with mommy

They'll lose five seats and flip two republicans ones. House might be a better chance for them but who knows. If Trump said I'm a Russian spy the DNC would find a way to fuck up and make him popular.

I have four. They are amazing.

Here's a challenge for you. Answers these questions.
>1: How do you explain how Civil Rights were a mistake in the least racist way possible?
>2: Who was the most successful leftwing leader?

>if Pence ever takes over
Maybe user but 2025 is far far away so you guys are stuck with this thread for this long at least.

Come inauguration day in 2025 we will have been doing these threads for just shy of a decade. Let's not start worrying about that ahead of time.

He has always been a MAGA Man.

Califaggots cannot escape God's punishment

>Mika

>ywn meet the Empress
>ywn be her son
>ywn even do arts and crafts with her

Do my hands look small with this pillow?

thats what she said

LEAN AND MEAN

Kek

>Page 5

That's what his victims said.

Was Franken touching her when she wrote that?

First Lady mummy

Desu I would like to transition to Ameri/pol/ unless it were an extraordinary candidate but we will see how things go.

Oh. Cool.

>it's another contentless spammer makes 30 posts in each thread and I'm the one who gets warned for reporting him shill

Evil has to be cleaved and smote.

If he doesn't obtain it via treachery.

ywn suck on those tits but Barron has

>Was Franken touching her

>If Trump said I'm a Russian spy the DNC would find a way to fuck up and make him popular.
They would somehow end up redpilling people on Israel's influence in Congress.

What?! Is this the power of Big Macs and filet o fish??

It wasn't Alex Podesta
wsj.com/amp/articles/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-identified-as-buyer-of-record-breaking-da-vinci-1512674099

He's losing so much weight by Halloween next year he'll be a hungry skeleton.

Can I get some context on that pic?

Mummy

Is Kathy Griffin really dead. I can't find anything on it. Why would someone post fake shit about that. Really pisses me the fuck off.

I bet he gets perverse joy from owning it

>He'll leave office in 2025 looking younger than when he entered

I don't need that feel.
>ywn have /ss/ time with her
I shouldn't want it but I would love it.

Right wing protest in Lithuania against migrant issues and Jewish influence in the matter.

Has the Rock Star spoken I had a call on the radio youtu.be/3fa4HUiFJ6c

>Why would someone post fake shit about that

Where do you think you are, user