WORST GIRL IN THE HISTORY OF HAREM ANIME

A literally who actually won. who the fuck allowed this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwmZoPKk9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stay mad faggot OP

She was actually the best girl ever and probably the most unexpected pick.
> not first girl
> not childhood friend
> not one of the angels
perfect

>worst girl thread
>posts best girl
what are you doing OP?

Worst girl thread?
You start op

>overlooking tenri who was always there for him.
> choses tsundere gorilla
This needs to stop

Did you eat your shit yet?
Also Haqua and Diana were better girls, but Chihiro was the only possible end other than a 2D one.

He doesn't win. In the end keima choose his game not girls.He doesn't date anybody or choose anybody. He choose to cut ties with all the girls, no exception.

Nice headcanon faggot or you're an anime only watcher. He chose chihiro

I think ALL in this THREAD not to be DELUDED, keima FACTUALLY DOESN'T CHOOSE ANYBODY OR DATING ANYBODY.

Best fucking harem boi. The threads on here always used to be 10/10 especially the last chapter. The amount of salt it had just beautiful.

I READ THE FUCKING MANGA, FAGGOT.

>two (TWO) athletic girls
>both lose

THEN YOU DIDNT FINISH IT, FAGGOT.

you can't read for shit faggot

Well you're an illiterate.

RIGHT NOW AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT AS WE SPEAK

fucking dumb frogposter

>4 doujins where Keima's raped by men in a skirt
Just my fetish.

OH THE DELUDED MANGA READER. YOU MUST BE FUJOSHI INCARNATE THAT USE TOO MUCH MASTURBATORY HEAD CANON AND USE IT AS FACT.

Whatever happened to the TWGOK author? Did he get a new series?

The final arc was fucking pointless.

Abdu stfu

Look at this giant faggot.
ABSOLUTELY DELUDED

Use your fucking brain to post instead of your cunt.

this is a prime example where Sup Forumsnon lost his mind because of her favorite girl didn't win

he wrote some baking series. didnt do so well. now he is back being a neet again but with a ton of money but how ling will it last until he spend it all on bakery

DELUDED BRAINDEAD IDIOT LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON Sup Forums GO TO SHIT. CANNOT DISPROVE AND YOU GO BECOME A GIANT FAGGOT THROWING TANTRUM AND MASTURBATORY THEORY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE HAVE NO BRAIN OR MAYBE DOESN'T HAVE A PROPER ONE.

In english muhammad

not the best girl but best for mc

Kill yourself.

currently working on Neji no Hitobito. no idea what the fuck it is about the MC looks like karate girl

I PITY YOUR BRAINLESS LIFE. SO WEAK AND DOESN'T WORTH ANYBODY TIMES. JUST A KID THROWING TANTRUM.

It's probably bait but whatever.

did she love Emilia?

YOU FORGET THAT SHE REJECT HIM? IT'S STATED BY KEIMA HE WILL GO FOR CHIHIRO BECAUSE SHE WILL CERTAINLY REJECT HIM AND HIS PURPOSE FOR CUTTING TIES WILL BE SUCCESSFULL. WOW SUCH A ILLITERATE SPEEDREADER -KUN.

Reminder

Does girl with skull ornament win? might watch this

>Tenrifags and other loserfags confirmed 3rd worlders

3 years later, Chihiro is still winning.

No lol

Yeah, sure.

ok, fuck that shit show then

Elaborate mr braindead because your post this time it's too much idiot to deserve an answer.

Reminder that the ending is literally blowing tenrifags the fuck away into the next dimension

Do you like huey lewis and the news?

LOL

I was disappointed too, but I got an ending- thats amazing nowadays, you know?

Most mangas dont end , they just get cut off, like Mahou Sensei Negima, or get quick ends.

I just wasnt happy with the outcome, but at least it was an ending. He chose Chihiro, Chihiro said no, then later on invited him for tea. The end.

Best waifu

desu chihiro is kind of underwhelming, i would prefer another girl but the author choose her to we have to deal with it
Beside, aren't you fag supposed to be happy cause your waifu are single?

Thats not how it works user.

If you didnt root for chihiro after the angel's arc none of you understood the story.

It's not related with being happy or not. It's about fact and fact is a fact and fact is not and must be not related to anything.

Can't be worse than a side mechanic kissing with the main character like what happened in Time Trouble.

>A literally who
She was a regular supporting cast member, had a pretty big part in several arcs, and was at the centre of the series' strongest emotional moment

You might not like her, but she's far from a 'literally who"

first harem i actually fucking enjoyed. Stop being butthurt OP

She is one of the few who actually deserve the title of best girl

Tenri is best girl.

I don't remember, was Elsie the only one with a skull ornament? Or did Hacqua have one too?

At any rate, while Elsie didn't 'win' Keima, she altered time/reality so that she became his actual sister, rather than just his adopted one.
Unfortunately, she erased her memories with the other demons, and thus her friendship with Hacqua to do it.

She is a background character, of course she is literally nobody.

>not the best girl but best for mc
that's a good way of putting it

its a ok series but at first it was kinda repetitive. It picked up in the middle and managed to have a good story. Still there were a lot of missed opportunities especially when they introduced Ryo.

Season 4 when?

Studio went bankrupt so never. Such a shame they made good anime's like samurai champloo, deadmam wonderland, gangsta, ergo proxy

>deadmam wonderland, gangsta, ergo proxy
>good
Now this is what I call bait.

I actually surprised people didn't see the ending choice.

That fucking concert scene is pretty clear.

Sounds like Shuffle

Shuffle actually has harem ending in the anime if we considered all the anime adaptions because shuffle extra and memories contains all scenes for each girl route and endings.

This

It really puzzles me how anyone can't see Chihiro winning from a mile away. From the last few girls who had a chance to win the Keimabowl, only Chihiro was the "normal" one. Everyone else had goddesses inside them. She was the only one who actually fell in love with Keima without getting possessed first.

I thought it was going to be either a Tenri ending or a "2D is the only way" ending, Chihiro ending was really out of fucking nowhere.

It never gets old.
So glad that best girl won.

Honestly, this manga was such convoluted trash by the end.
It really went to shit, I didn't even care about who won or not by the end.

>cherry-picked archived posts
That image always makes it look like there was more of an outrage than there actually was.

Meh. Demon King Color Wars did it better till it went full Red end

but why did she love firetrucks?

Have you ever seen a real firetruck? They're cool as fuck.

Who Shiori master race? She's literal perfection.

I think it's a bit too early to attempt history revisionism on this. Everyone who was here at the time can tell it was thread upon thread of pretty much nothing but endless salt for days following the ending.

One can argue that's par for the course with harem anime/manga endings but even then the amount of butthurt it generated and still continues to generate is almost making it a True Tears lite.

still glad

I was there and no. What the fuck is this true tears meme. People who watch true tears will quickly forget about it because it's fucking forgetable anime. Cancer like you are the one up there with your idiot shitposting paranoia memes.

I've never read Kaminomi, so for a very long time I thought this girl was just a gender bender version of the MC.

The poll on whether you were happy with Chihiro winning from the thread was strongly in her favour though. Majority were happy Keima got with the best girl for him and Elsie got the ending she wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwmZoPKk9EI

>worst girl
>literal who
READ THE MANGA

When did she start to like him anyway?

>Using strawpolls as evidence for anything
Seriously?

Because Wakaki decided to give Tenri a fucking arc.

Can we stop this discussion. Wakiki has severe suicide syndrome now he's NEET again mostly. All his manga got axed so stop trolling about this bullshit again.

She's so fucking cute holy shit

>Call Chihiro winning
>Call Elsie being the final boss
and ive never been wrong about any of my predictions since

i dont even know how the fuck i did the second one

like there was barely any evidence

oh god am i cursed with hyper spoiler powers

is this an ironic hell where i can never be shocked by a twist cause i literally always predict what will happen

Worst girl for worst boy.
Meanwhile, the best girl managed to become an actual little sister like she wanted.
All is well in the end.

I did and she's still the worst.

sure you do person on the internet who we never have nor ever will meet.

tfw we didn't get to see Elsie's keikaku because Wakaki had to rush to finish

tfw the foreshadowing was there for the ultimate ruse and battle between Keima and Pretending to be Retarded-chan but dumb time travel plots killed the manga before it could happen

LCfer. Also, you still need to eat your own shit

Best girl won stay mad cuck.