Two patties

Soy boyz threaten boycott of whataburger!

Did she go too far , Sup Forums?

i just had me some whaty burgy it was goooood

Haven't had lunch yet. Should I go pick some Whataburger up now?

>I'm never breathing air again!

You should go buy ingredients for real meal

Yhea!
Fuck you user you’re a peice of shit whataburger is the realest

Good. My uni’s whataburger is way too crowded

You smell funny

These are the same faggots that sperged out when they couldnt get "muh nuggie sauce" i think whataburger will be better off without them.

I love R&M and I'm not liberal. I threw a brick threw my local MDs because they ran out..

>libtards boycotting Whataburger
good. they just make going there a shitty time.
make Whataburger great again.

You literally deserve to be placed in gas chamber with others like you and killed by Zyklon B

I thought you could only be deloused with zykklon B. retard.

Also, why do you give a shit about some corporation? Fuck McDonalds, they should have known better.

Wow that’s actually really mean user can you please apologise and say you didn’t mean it I’m seriously about to cry

I bet your parents hold their breath when hugging you

Why are you doing this? Stop! I didn’t ask to be bullied and anyway this is a not fun bully this is a mean bully.

I subtly redpill the normies by pronouncing whataburger as "whiteaburger"

You committed destruction of property against an eating establishment owned by a member of your community because you were upset that they could not deliver half an ounce of vinegar and sugar that you saw mentioned on a children's cartoon

you are ostensibly an adult male, and this is the way you behave. Are you really proud of being a manchild?

>hurr durr gonna be a nigger in public and make some working class man clean up the mess I caused by brick tossing because Micky D's is muh corporate meanies
Also cool it with the soy consumption, maybe then you won't like Rick and Morty anymore.

all about whataburger spicy ketch

You deserve death for liking cuck and shilly to begin with.

Yeah, the beloved Texas chain should have said "FUCK YOU MRS DRUMPF" and refused service to the presidential family. That would have been the morally correct thing to do.

Mmm yes give me a triple meat triple cheese with large orders of onion rings and their delicious greasy fries. Biscuits with an extra side of that delicious white gravy. What a burger!

I wish I could. Shit is so cash but I live in Missouri.

Hi /leftypol/

You now remember the amazing business chick fil a did after the left called for a boycott

this is the shit, got it as a gift from a bro out west

youre talking about america. either you drive 1000 kilometers to go to a walmart to buy your food and make it yourself. or you head to one of the 1000 fast food joints within a kilometer radius

>you like a thing
>that means I will stop liking a thing

>drive 1000 kilometers to go to a walmart
You cannot go anywhere in America without getting your Hoveround wheels caught on a Walmart.

If weak diseased faggots boycott, normal people will replace them and then some.

i wouldnt go to walmart if i were you. when i think of walmart i think of a big ass candystore that also sells toys, tires and lawnmowers

why are liberals so childish?

its like they hit a point when they were 13 and just never progressed into adulthood. our country is fucked if they don't get some re-education

Meat quality is probably better at most of the food chains desu

No (you)

i know. they skip a part of the processing. which means they can buy in cheaper and can afford more expensive meat

Based Whata. Even their employees working min. wage are great folks with great attitudes. This includes the blacks!

Is whata, dare I say, /ourburger/?