Reminder that even if you hate this guy this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone

reminder that even if you hate this guy this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone.

I would be happy to see Al Franken be indicted for sexual harrasment.

i dunno, didn't everyone already know this? even the voters? guy should just run again.

the first party to stop bowing to the allegations of roasties will be the dominant party

I would be happy to see people who have been proven to do wrong be appropriately punished

if that means Franken gets indicted then so be it

if that means Moore gets indicted then so be it

I do hope there is a major backlash against women for all this shit.

He is being forced to step down by the party so dems don't appear to by hypocrites when they attack Trump over pussy tapes.

>reminder that even if you hate this guy this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone
I agree. But Demorats are the ones who push that shit, and so I will celebrate as they are destroyed by it. Reap what you sow.

Trump and Moore both prove that literally all you have to do is deny, deny, deny, and never admit culpability and you can make it through all the liberal outrage to the other side, as the faux outrage from the ADHD media passes to some new subject within a few weeks max.

Franken's resignation is nothing more than a liberal attempt to say, just because Franken is resigning over allegations he is denying, that Trump and Moore also have to resign over their own unproven allegations.

It only affects the idiots who care and participate in sjw bullshit. He should have just given those bitches the finger.

reminder to put a comma in your sentence so i dont have to read it twice fag

Dems are just trying to keep moral high ground with this move.
He's the sacrificial lamb

>admits fault and says more coming
>guilty before proven innocent

You gotta pick one faggot

Guilty until proven innocent if you're a republican, Innocent until proven guilty if you're a democrat.

He's just leaving because pics came out.

yea i typed too fast and ignored grammar.. you're right

This.
But at the same time, it serves as yet another little taste of Leftist (SJW) philosophy at work, and how destructive their thinking is.

bumping, not because i like al franken, but because OP's heart is in the right place for once.

there has always been a relationship between power and sexuality (obviously) and in my edgy opinion, if we do away with all "deviants" we will do away with the greatest men and women.

it's no secret, presently or historically, that those who strive for greatness have many shadows. we should let them stay in the light---we should allow people redemption through public service and art, we should let their guilt fuel their future success and striving, so long as they actually have nixed the bad qualities.

this sort of punishment is not helpful to the individual or society at large---we have the same issue in our penal systems; we focus on punishment, not rehabilitation

>this is as liberal a view as I hold, go easy on me Sup Forums. i promise i'm a true hitlerphile too

The DNC were the ones who wanted to abandon the rules of a sensible legal society and instead go with >BUT SHE SAID IT WAS RAPE SO IT MUST'VE HAPPENED EVEN IF IT DIDN'T. That's how Moore can walk through the fire of allegations being lobbed at him--practically a new one every day by some liberal jewess living in NYC and ((coincidentally)) with ties to Hillary's campaign--whereas a liberal will get dragged down into the pit.
Franken is a sleazy hollywood jew and it always baffled me how he became a senator, of course. I guess the globalists just propped him up somewhere to get a free vote for ((their)) agendas. Because, honestly, who the fuck was voting for Al Franken?

He is literally on film groping women

>Reap what you sow.

You are 100% right, but he's a heavyweight hero of the party that endorses the "listen and believe" mentality. We're not laughing at him being accused of it, we're laughing at the irony of it all.

Republicans in congress defending him would be quite a red pill to the normies. SJW lynch mob culture is a cancer, and the democrats are all infected. Have a spine fellow conservative, hold strong when innocent.

True, but the democrats are the only ones judging themselves by that standard. The GOP with the exception of cuckservatives have been consistent with Roy Moore to follow due process of investigation.

Fuck the left, they’re the ones who started this. Let the snake eat itself.

>He's just leaving because pics came out.

MANY pics came out and there were another wave of even worse picture about to be released.
You can't weasel out of photographic evidence THAT YOUR FRIEND TOOK

99% of the Hollywood and Washington sexual predators have been....LIBERALS
and most of them jews as well

It’s good. Let the lawmakers feel the sting of the policies they instil.

It is litterally impossible to take advantage of women, I thought they we’re our equals?

Dems made their bed friendo.

Apparently journos are working on 7 big names right now.....think of how many Dem actors, moguls, news casters, donors, politicians have already gone down over the past 2 months.

How many more to come?? There will be no end to this, now that the door is open.

i agree. but it's the witch hunt they pushed. now they can get burnt at the stake by it. furthermore, the more insane it gets, the more people will realize it was a mistake.

He's in a picture fake groping for the camera, and her husband took that picture. He's a comedian, how many time did guys air hump a woman for a laugh when they're not looking.

If you step down while innocent, you're a schmuck. Franken is a schmuck. You don't fold, you get even.

there are other accusations than just that picture.

I don't disagree, but we have actually seen the picture of him...

You ever wonder if the Democrats are purifying themselves for the Senate races and getting rid of their unwanted members with accusations?

>this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone.
It's fucking fabulous for the right.

See, the right's position has always been that serious charges need serious proof, and "boys will be boys", whereas the left's position has been "listen and believe", and nothing is more unforgivable than inappropriate sexual advances toward women. It worked for the left as long as they were in solidarity, so they wouldn't launch attacks on their important assets, but once the infighting starts, low-status malcontents can snipe their key people.

This is the left self-destructing. It doesn't threaten us.

>accusations

mean nothing until proved and is therefore still innocent

it sets a dangerous precedent of men having to step down from their position from just accusations

What they are trying to do is commit political suicide. Trump has the list of people like Conyers who have used taxpayer money to cover up their sexual misdeeds.

Nothing would please me greater than to see this cocksucker's corpse burn in a pit of old tires for all the circlejerk books he wrote, and for ATTEMPTING to match wits with my nigga Gorsuch.

But he grabbed some titties. So what. I don't give a shit. But I'll laugh as the Democrats run him out on a rail.

Wow, you're dumb.
He admitted to doing it.

Keep pretending to know what you're talking about.

>concern trolling faggot

KYS shareblue faggot

>reminder that even if you hate this guy this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone.
He's a Jew. Therefore he's automatically guilty.

Look, he's grabbing that boob with both hands!

>I would be happy to see people who have been proven to do wrong be appropriately punished
That fucking kike would gladly deny due process to Whites who consider themselves pro-White.

Fuck him. Ship his ass to Israel.

>You ever wonder if the Democrats are purifying themselves for the Senate races and getting rid of their unwanted members with accusations?

I don't think so.

You've had like 50 or 60 accused Dems (or Dem donors/advocates) versus a couple of Republicans. The stench of that many people is impossible to shake for the Dems. They are literally coming across as the party of assaulters.

All the GOP has to do is run adverts just scrolling through their 50names and faces and the message will get through.

>mean nothing until proved and is therefore still innocent
Again, the Jews can never be innocent. Even IF he didn't molest the shiksas he's done other grave harm to the White race and this White country. Fuck him.

>admitting allegations and stepping down is the same as guilty until proven innocent.

Moore has been accused and is denying it. Hell he will probably still win. Notice it's only liberals who are being destroyed by this.

won't it be funny is the dems are cleansed and theres nothing but pedophiles rapist and degenerate hypocrites left on the wingnut side

Keep it? This implies they ever had it. This is just a politically expedient game to them. Franken lists all the reasons it’s unfair, plays along anyway, just so the Dems can say “we unfairly executed on of ours so you better do the same”. It’s perverse.

>this witch hunt and guilty until proven innocent wave is not good for anyone.

But not only is it not going away its being used against us. Reminder you need to make your opponent live by their own rules. Watch how a few liberals being destroyed by this changes things. Watch how suddenly it will become a good idea to stop doing it.

It's not like they have photographic evidence.

true

but then again this is
Al "Russia, Russia, Russia" Franken

live by the witch hunt, die by the witch hunt

This

It's so simple.

If you arent guilty why would you give in to their demands to resign? Trump didnt when 17 nobodies presented by Gloria Allred alleged he raped them in concentration camp gift stores.

Her husband didn't take that picture.
Where did you get that nonsense from?

Fuck off.

>You've had like 50 or 60 accused Dems (or Dem donors/advocates) versus a couple of Republicans. The stench of that many people is impossible to shake for the Dems. They are literally coming across as the party of assaulters.
Yeah, and the accusations against Republicans aren't sticking. Look at Roy Moore.

What are they accusing him of? Courting teenage girls decades ago when he was a young man (though not a teenager) looking for a wife. His response: "Yes, so what? I was respectful and got parental approval. It wasn't all that unusual."

So they double down. "No!" they say, "He wasn't just courting 16-year-olds, he fondled a consenting 14-year-old girl through her clothes!" He says, "No, I didn't do that." And what have they got? Weak, possibly falsified circumstantial evidence, and "Listen and believe!" which right-wing voters have never bought into.

It's not like they even act horrified at the idea of 14-year-old girls being fondled through their clothes in general. We're supposed to be horrified that he was 30 and well-established with an important government job. They're 100% okay with a 15-year-old 'hood nigger with no prospects to support a wife or thoughts of marriage consensually fucking a 14-year-old white girl from a good family. To them, courting is weird and creepy, while fornication is good clean fun. So they're just broadcasting their value inversion to voters who already hate them.

I agree, innocent until proven guilty.

in this case, however, there was a photograph and he conceded that the photograph was an accurate depiction of what he did.

I would hardly call this a witch hunt.

Ah hahahaha
Yeah it is pretty good
Make your enemy live up to their own standards

There's photographic evidence, that's not a 'witch-hunt'. Also, fuck all kikes, I don't care if they're "innocent", they're all guilty.

What a retarded post.

There's at least one picture of him using a bitch for a comedy prop by grabbing her where her tits are. He's already been proven guilty.

OP is once again a massive faggot.

>from just accusations
but that's not what happened to Frankenstein.

I was in eighth grade in MN when he first won his Senate seat. I still remember how mad my mom was, calling him a carpetbagger when the recount he had called for ending up swinging the election and he won by only 300 votes. She agrees with me that the allegations against him aren't even that bad but she doesn't care because she still holds that grudge for when he royally screwed us and stole that election in 2008

This sexual harassment is the only way we can get back at these kikes. Most jews are above the law but not even them are above sexual allegations.

The amount of important social evidence with regards to women's destructive capacity towards themselves and society at large when they aren't subjugated is happening at such a rapid pace that it's almost too much to document and account for effectively. When you let women off their leash, it's like giving a toddler an automatic weapon. Feminism, post-modernism, liberalism, etc. have all done their part in making women feel more competent than they biologically are and convincing society of the same. We've been paying for it as a civilization each day we are forced to keep the lie going. If you don't know how women think I could see how all of this stuff would seem scandalous and disheartening, but if you do know the inherently emotional, capricious, unprincipled, and hypocritical nature of their minds you know damn well at least 90% of these accusations are distortions of reality.

reminder that his ilk happily pushed this kind of shit

the snake will have to die after it's done eating itself

>Leave all the kid fuckers and rapist alone.
The swamp is draining itself. MAGA!!!

As much as it tickles me to see the retarded left eat their own, this is a massive anti-men movement. It will not end well. Women are power grabbing right now.

I agree but he had photos so he provided the proof of guilt for them. The problem is there is a good chance he will be replaced by someone even further left than him. I agree though op, these are extremely dangerous times for men, you can have your career destroyed even if you did nothing by a bitch now.

The swamp is draining itself.

>The swamp is draining itself.
It turns out all we ever had to do was stop corrupt law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, bureaucrats, and media from burying supportable accusations.

You're a pedophile, burden of proof is on you to prove you aren't. Until then you're fired and we will treat you like a child rapist.

>c-can we just go back to how it used to be pretty please gais!

lol, no time-outs in war motherfucker

al franken admitted it i thought...

>get called a pedo
>instead of denying it say you might be a pedo and then list off all the kids you didn't molest

The democrat rulebook looks kind of silly.

There are pictures and he admitted guilt you brainlet

Holy shit! Your post has been the highlight of my day. It's refreshing to see a little politeness on here now and then.

Pic totally unrelated

Shills here keep forgetting that Franken isn't going down because of allegations.

HE ADMITTED TO IT RETARDS

He didn't have to step down

Kek

I just love that the media is losing its mind over the fact that the democrats and republicans are handling these tings differently, and it leads directly back to the Dems embracing SJW bullshittery.

Dems: Always believe the woman. Consequences of this are that accused male Dems can't really deny the accusations without pissing off their base, so they try to soft-admit it like Franken did and hope for the best. He really didn't have a chance though.

Reps: Innocent until proven guilty. The cucked Swamp establishment called on Moore to resign, but the base was willing to wait for evidence. Moore denies it, and so far there is no credible evidence.

I agree it's a bigger problem, but for now I can't help but love watching the left eat itself.

>the first party to stop bowing to the allegations of roasties
WE GOT THIS

I agree... he’s a witch

Speaks truth

This is the monster they created, eating them alive. It's eating the hollywood powerhouse, the democrook mafia, etc. But it can still be stood up to. Trump has been accused but he doesnt flinch. That's how he wins.

I actually like him, he's just an awful politician that's done awful things. Sexual allegations are nothing compared to the damage he has done.