How are cities like NYC...

How are cities like NYC, LA and SF supposed to be sustainable when the cost of living there is completely out of reach for the majority of people?

They need blue collared workers and other government services such as police officers and firefighters to keep the city afloat.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3654070/See-extreme-divide-rich-poor-South-Africa.html
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/02/fash-the-nation-99-great-white-pills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why there are so many niggers taking minimum wage jobs in nyc they days. They all live in section 8 and therefore never pay more than 20% of their income in rent and can therefore live a decent life on minimum wage. All of the other jobs are taken by illegals living ten to an apartment.

They only pay laborers enough to keep them coming back perpetually. The point of the (((modern economic system))) is to keep the machine running and from collapsing in on itself. The current standard of living cannot be maintained if a significant chunk of stop working or work less because they output less than what they consume. Wage slavery is very real.

>Vote for Trump
>He wins
>Everyones taxes are cut
>(((Corporations))) raise the cost of living because they know more untaxed money is in circulation.

>Vote for Hillary
>She wins
>She lowers taxes for the middle and lower class

>(((Corporations))) raise the cost of living because they know more untaxed money is circulating among the middle and lower classes.

The entire system is designed to keep you working even if you aren't in debt. Inflation by the Fed and inflation due to tax cuts put everyone under the boot of (((multinational corporations.)))

How is that supposed to be sustainable if we keep going into debt every year?

Kikes want to keep everyone working by paying them the absolute minimum so they never have to labor themselves. The feudal system never ended. Megacities are impossible to keep stable if the workforce isn't always operating or if the workforce disappears.

(((They))) put us all in debt BECAUSE they want us to work forever. The government has no problem sinking everyone in debt through congress because they know the modern system is unsustainable if there aren't enough people producing food/resources for the collective whole.

>All of the other jobs are taken by illegals living ten to an apartment
And now you know why ancaps and lolbertarians love open borders

This pic just made me realize that Brazil is what any cyberpunk novel describes: a dystopian place with high tech and low life where the rich live in skycrappers paradises while the common man just try to survive diong menial jobs or entering in some kind of criminal sindycate.

Pretty cool tho. Judge Dredd would feel at home in here.

>They need blue collared workers and other government services such as police officers and firefighters to keep the city afloat.

"Muh hard work" Americans are so cucked they'll wake up at 3 AM after getting 2 hours of sleep and commute for 6 hours.

That is Mexico

If you had enough money to buy everything you ever wanted tomorrow you would realize that it wouldn't matter because you are going to be working for the rest of your life to feed yourself, and what you produce may also be part of the substance required to keep the rest of society afloat. Materialism took root because people have to chase after something lest they get bored with working or put in the absolute minimum effort to feed themselves only. Economists and rich men do not want materialism to be deconstructed and criticized openly because they are afraid of the consequences it has on them specifically, but in keeping it alive they also ensure that the rest of the societal framework continues moving forward. This is why Sup Forums is so focused on self reliance and community. If the modern system collapses many people will go with it because even an industrial nation stretched to the absolute limit will have its resources consumed faster than it can produce them.

Use the image search feature. That pic OP placed down is from South Africa. Nevertheless I would not be surprised if parts of the Mexico/US border look like that.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3654070/See-extreme-divide-rich-poor-South-Africa.html

They are not sustainable. All of LA and SF"s water is imported over long distances. Half of the people are on welfare and if the supply chain was disrupted for one week the Niggers and Beaners would eat kikes and libshits alive before they ate each other.

Yeah. I really would not want to live in that poor neighborhood on the right. Looks like they hired communists to build all the buildings, as they are all sterile and identical.

OP's pic is Brazil user.
That pic is famous. Made headlines saying that capitalism is bad because that happens.

They just forgot to say that the ones on the left side are all illegals there and took the place by storm building shitty "homes" in order to claim the place as their house.

In LA, we keep attracting rich people from all over the world. I don't know what's going to happen when those people run out. Median salary can never buy a median priced home in most places. Ever.

>Nevertheless I would not be surprised if parts of the Mexico/US border look like that.
Everyone living alongside the border is poor as shit, on both sides.

No it isn't, it's from São Paulo

>Living in cities
>Ever

They want a perpetual working class. If they make people spend their lives paying off a mortgage they never have to worry about competition and still keep property if the buyer dies before paying off the loan.

this guy is lying btw, this is a stupid narrative social democrats use to deceive people. They are the movement for mass immigration.

Trumps tax plan does have some shitty tax cuts for the kikes who own the corporations, but there are a lot of tax cuts and incentives put into it to reward small businesses, the working and middle class.

If you take these arguments at face value, you will be dispossessed and fucked over. Fash the nation covered it fairly well. Trumps tax plan is a mixed bag
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/02/fash-the-nation-99-great-white-pills/

pic coordinates in sao paulo
-23.614654, -46.730548

but thats Sao Paulo

I don't advocate for that. I understand that the scope and density of populations has made growth nearly non existent. If the entire system is barely able to produce what is needed to keep itself running than changing your vote from this to that doesn't change anything. I voted for Trump and the tax reform made it patently obvious that corporations own everything. Even if corporations get taxed into oblivion they control near monopolies on what they sell. It's not like tomorrow I'm gonna say I won't buy from x company because I disagree with this, it's more like there's no choice because retail chains are pretty much all that's left and they have destroyed small businesses by undercutting. We are living in a post democratic world and very few people understand that.

Those corporations will make back what they lost because the average consumer has no alternatives to big retail stores, and competition is crushed/not feasible when everything mom and pop store is undercut.

Didn't realize I was being called out by a TRS shill.

Whats wrong with TRS, dude?

Brazil fascinates me. What happened to the Olympic venues? Full of homeless or what?