More like Gabriel DROPPED. It's so dull, especially Gabriel herself. She's like Umaru...

More like Gabriel DROPPED. It's so dull, especially Gabriel herself. She's like Umaru, except with zero personality and charm. And don't get me started on Raphiel. I don't remember when was the last time I cringed so hard. The sequence where she was at Satania's home was in particular hard to sit through. It was like getting secondhand embarrassment from watching a really bad performance of a stand up comedian. Her shtick just isn't funny and they keep pushing it.

Every cast member in this show is one-dimensional. They have one trait and it's exaggerated to all hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net
youtube.com/watch?v=CTtJZ29j26Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I kind of like it but Satania a shit.

I don't remember being subscribed in your blog.

Everybody knows its trash. Its just the season so shit and nothing else for yurifags to pandering to.

Ok.

You're watching for the wrong girls m8

I will fight you with my fists

santa is the only one who saves this shit
I'd rather have another Umaru show

I kinda agree with you, Raphiel is really terrible character and Gabriel deadpan delivery gets old fast.
I like Satania though

Agree with you.
They tried really hard for jokes but its not working. Felt really forced

yknow, I actually agree.
it's like taking umari, then removing ebi-chan - who was so good they gave her a series. It's like leaving the bad parts in and taking out all the good.

I'd rather have a series of ebi-chan. there are no ebi-chans in gab.

This show just feels underbaked.

I'm doing the 3 episode rule, but unless the third episode is really good, I can't see myself watching this show to the end. These first two eps have been excruciatingly boring.

I-I laughed pretty hard few times...

Gabriel is alright but that sadist angel joke scenes were too much of a repetition.

The show is excellent but the white haired girl is ruining it.

The only character that doesn't feel like it's trying hard to be funny is Satania, that's why she's the best.

>More like Gabriel DROPPED.
Wew, no one ever responded to your dumb joke and you went and made a whole thread for it.

The only part that was really funny in episode 2 was the class rep reacting to Gabriel and Vigne's conversation. That was really bad comedy. Since nobody here actually mentioned that part, I'll just take it that you're all being sarcastic or never even watched it.

No fucking shit sherlock, you should have known from the synopsis

Agreed. This show has zero steam. The only interesting thing is Satania. Vigne is cute too. But both demons are shit. Gab is only good when she's playing the role of Vig's neligent boyfriend.

>both Angels are shit
>especially Raph

woops, meant that

>funny

Fucking just-woke-up slip. Meant unfunny obviously from rest of post.

I agree. I'll give it one more chance, but so far it's been unfunny tryhard moe garbage.

you were half right the first time. the rest of the episode was unfunny too

what was the mangaka thinking with this character?

i mean, she is even in a different class which makes her interactions forced

>hating fun and cute things that are fun and cute
Literally (You).

>She's like Umaru
Congratulations on the successful baiting of 22 people.

How is stating a fact baiting?

My negroes.

I watched three quarters of the first episode before dropping it. It just wasn't for me. I didn't feel the need to blog post review about it because I'm not a faggot.

Would that you could say the same.

first episode was good
second was fucking terrible

2/10 for effort. More so for making this thread right after the main thread reached bump limit.

Need someone to play her around too.

Hmm, okay. That's an interesting opinion leveled at one of the best shows out so far. I'll give you Raphiel, but Gabriel, Vigne, and Satania are great and amusing characters.

>would that you could say
At least you tried, ESL-kun.

Do you think I have nothing else to do than to peruse threads of waifufag/cgdct anime? They're cringier than Raphiel's shtick. Fucking horny underage faggots and neckbeards going on and on about how they want to do lewd things to the girl and spamming shitty reddit-tier memes.

>Raphiel
Raphiel's gimmick is what kills the show for me.
Plus her VA is vomit-tier.

Please don't abuse kanahana, she's dying of cancer.

Thanks for the review, but wrong site m8 here:
myanimelist.net

>cringier
And by saying that word, you've proved that you don't belong in here. Go whine about how the industry is dying on .

ITT: People with no sense of humor

what do her unwashed panties smell like?

Thanks for making a gabbu thread.

Heaven

No Gablewds! You will go to hell for that.

lt feels like Satania is the actual main character, l can barely remember the scenes with Gabriel, for some reason.

Gabriel doesn't care about being noticed and would rather you disappear
Satania is a literal and canonical attention whore.

Because it's a good and funny show.

satanists will defend this

post more vigne

complaining about things about lack of character depth in a moe SoL anime is like complaining about beef on your hamburger. It's literally your fault for not knowing what you were getting into

>It's literally your fault for not knowing what you were getting into
You are too strict. I think they learned their lesson

What was that whole single-man thing about? Is being single a sin?

Technically no but I think it's just research

I meant this particulary

It's either a reference to single men getting tempted by the Devil and wishing for hot succubus babes with heart pupils, or implying that Vigne is supposed to be some form of succubus.

It's like Umaru but bad

You mean Umaru but good

Id have to watch it again but I'm pretty sure its just a translator fuck up. In the manga she says "We" don't do that anymore. "We" meaning devils as a whole. Hell seems to have leveled off a lot in the GD setting.

Heaven and hell have them studying random aspects of the human world which is why they're researching bachelors, but I have noidea why single men apparently used to go to hell.

Reference to the devil trying to corrupt chaste priests with temptation maybe?

OP of the season

youtube.com/watch?v=CTtJZ29j26Y

By dropping one anime you save 20 minutes per week. Wow.

You actually save like 10 hours considering you don't need to follow the threads anymore

>need to

>he doesn't feel a magical compulsion to follow threads of shows he's following
Eh.

Do you have that Satanya stitch on the toilet?

Are you implying that umaru has charm?

I wish I had enough time to do that
Also most threads are shit. Gabriel threads are alright so far because everyone loves best girl

Only on airing day.

Yeah it is one of these rare cases when there is a consensus.

>he doesn't like girls making each other miserable
Go back to your Tanya threads.

>umaru had personality and charm
>calling any other characters one dimensonal
>CRINGE MEME
>secondhand embarrassment
>blogshitting
>Gabriel dropped lmao

Use a tripcode next time so I can filter you please.

No personality is still better than UMR. Gab is cute and funny, and so is Satania and Vigne. Raphael is pretty shit though.

Hello I'm researcher from heaven.

Who adopt?

Purify Satan. She's easy to trick into doing good deeds under the guise of "evil".

I got your back senpai

She's begging for bukkake.

Because in Christianity marriage is sacred and everybody should marry. Unless you are a priest.

Just a half century ago there was a pretty big stigma about being single.

I also have this. You will probably like it.

Why easy bakas are so lovely ?

I'm going to marry this perfect, pure angel.

I'll probably drop it as well. Three episode rule.

Angry Vigne makes me hot.

Hikineets had it rough in old christian world.

>pure

>pure succubai
>pure devils

What's up with the renaissance in demon world?

Hell has realized that when you're tempting men, it can be counterproductive to be too lewd, and that being adoreable, pure and cute is sometimes even more effective.

Oh and on the contrary Heaven is testing us with spoiled brats and pervert bullies?

Heaven is retarded.

I don't like anal, but I want to stick it in Gab's butt so bad. Seeing her go from good girl to not give a fuck attitude with that messy unkempt hair makes we want to stick it in her ass so bad and I don't even know why.

best girl