Griffith deserved it for not being able to control his dick

Griffith deserved it for not being able to control his dick.

He may have gone too far in a few places.

storywise i feel like griffith's downfall after guts left couldve been done a little more gracefully, something that made guts a little more responsible for griffith's downfall. something like griffith sending out a search party looking for guts and abandoning his political duties, and then while on the verge of losing his political power he fucks the princess as a last ditch effort or something.

>not being able to control his dick.

so basically he was a muslim?

Yea, you should get brutally tortured for over a year for stucking your dick in a young beautiful girl that loves you.

Exactly. Griffith got the fate he deserved.

yes but him fucking the princess out of frustration gives him an aditionnal psychological depth and considering the ambiguity of his attachment to Guts (considering the whole "I view a friend as my equal" thing I'm not talking about sexual undertones or whatsoever) it's still holds an important meaning.

But Guts wasn't responsible.

Griffith indeed fucked up and is a crybaby.

He himself said someone could be his true friend/equal when that person got his own dream.

>guts gets his own dream and leaves
>Griffith fucks everything up in 1 day

Hope guts will slaughter him.

Also looking forward to casca regaining her mind to see what she will do about this whole thing.

I hope she gets some flashbacks really fast of everything that happened from the point of eclipse to see how much guts suffered to just keep her safe

>he thinks casca will get her memory back

>hoping the story ever gets back on track
>not resigning to the fact that Berserk is now a High Fantasy SoL with an 80% goofball cast

only thing left to look forward to is Mordas rack

At least we got this cutie patootie

wasn't the king just jealous that he didn't get to deflower his daughter first?

Reminder that little witch bitch ruined berserk

She will

It's a pretty big crime to force yourself on a princess.

He always wanted to fuck the princess, Guts leaving was the perfect excuse " It's Guts fault i can't control my dick, i was momentarily unaccountable"

But really, fuck Griffith with a rusty pole.

I think Griffith was just lying to himself when he did that and Guts departure actually had a very big effect on him.

>control his dick.
Griffith is actually gay. He went to dip his dick inside the princess in hopes it would help him forget his actual love, Guts. Even after he banged her, he just sat on the side of the bed thinking about Guts while digging his fingernails into his own arms

>He may have gone too far in a few places.

She will get it back, and she will betray him.

Being Gattsu is suffering.