Red pill me on coffee Sup Forums

is it approved or not? Is it bad? Is it healthy? Is it a kike plot?

Heard it lowers testosterone. Also heard theres Zyklon B involved somewhere along the production chain. I drink 4 cups a day, so the news better be good.

Also, brit anons not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
liversupport.com/coffees-liver-benefits/
youtube.com/watch?v=dkSfBiCDikA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its real good

It is meme. All the gypsy scum here are drinking it. No benefits or what so ever.

Yes, it very good for brain but bad for bones. Fingolians drink a lot of it

Just don't abuse it so you don't develop a strong tolerance to it, it will its affect if that happens.

t, a supreme caffein tolerant

Coffee itself is good for you but the milk and sugar you put in make it bad. Milk in the coffee turns into Oxalic Acid, and that gives you kidney stones.
T. Kidney stone sufferer

>Zyklon B

Imeant from this component.

Coffee increases Testosterone, anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/

Also Jews don't drink Coffee, Fingolians drink it and Fingolians are the manliest northern Europeans.

in nu york they drink the shit black

As long as you don't drink disgusting unfiltered stuff it's good.

A good breakfast and good sleep will make you much more alert and useful than skipping breakfast and drinking coffe. It’s good for a boost if you need it but you shouldn’t rely on it.

drink up your coffee to drive dreams away

Black coffee is superior

I drink it black, brewed in frenchpress

We drink the most milk in the world, the most coffee in the world, and have the most osteoporosis in the world. Crazy how nature do dat

Why not both? Good sleep + good food + good coffee = temporary godmode

try cutting off coffee ASAP its just another drug
switch from coffee to green tea and then off it all together. coffee also rapes your GI system, that being said if you want ulcers then go ahead and drink the energetic jew

it lowers testosterone
If your body is so inefficient at producing testosterone that coffee, fucking coffee, compromises your T levels then, I’m sorry to say, you’re not much of a man to start with. Also, if you need the approval of strangers on the internet then you’re so far beyond saving you should just end yourself.

Helps your liver so good if you are an alky. Too much of anything is bad, though.

liversupport.com/coffees-liver-benefits/

It's alright. I don't like it black though, that's too bitter. I put just enough of sugar so the bitterness is still there but there's a hint of lightness to it. Like a winter dusk and other pretentious shit.

That's how I feel about it even though it makes me sound like a massive ponce when saying it out loud, so please understand the core of it.

This belongs on /fit/. When it comes to caffeine it is dependent on the individual.

>dont expose yourself to sun you WILL get skin cancer

Bump because I happen to be drinking it now. :3

get arabica beans, medium roast

The cold weather has some effect on this right?

taking the stimulant jew is bluepilled.
Takes 3-4 months for neurotransmitters to return to normal. after daily usage.
They only say a week but that is for headaches and no motivation to subsist.
Fatigue and low grade depression from withdrawal takes months.

source on that kidney stone thing, i refuse to believe this

Yes, this is why many get back on it after taking a break to see whether they really need to drink it. Same goes for weed. People abstain for like a month then go back because they think sober life just sucks, when in reality they were still in withdrawal.

Not in my anecdotal evidence.
juice/milk/water in the morning
apples for lunch
whatever one may want for dinner.
The longer I fast the more alert I am.

I stopped drinking coffee. I woke up one morning, a few years ago, and I said to myself. Goddamn, the jews has gotten everyone hooked on coffee. Once I made this realisation, it was easy to quit.

That's because when you fast you're fueled by stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline

I quite coffee for 2 or 3 years and just recently started drinking it again. Honestly I don't remember any negative symptoms other than the terrible head aches the first week. No depression or lack of motivation.

Missourian here. I don't take all that sugary bullshit in mine. Black works well on its own. I don't know any men who add anything to theirs, either.

Maybe vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight?

If someone really needs a boost, I'd suggest the occasional adrafinil/modafinil(provigil). Super smooth all around good times. Imo the perfect drug.

I like my coffee blonde and sweet, sugar and cream me lad. Theres nothing wrong with it, infact it can reduce chance of getting cancer

My dad was like that too. He just quit and slept for a few days and was happy from that point on. When I take breaks from caffeine I feel suicidally depressed for over a week, I can't get ANY enjoyment out of anything and I begin to question why I live etc. Then after that it's 1-2 months of low-grade depression and finally happy again.

Would love to try, but can't get it anywhere.

depends on your daily caffeine dosage and individual chemistry.
At one point in college I was daily drinking 4 liters of diet mountain dew. yea I know bad me.
At the end I was at 12oz of coffee.
I'd often use caffeine before I went out drinking as well.

To be fair, I slowly took myself off rather than going cold turkey. I'd drink 3/4 a cup, then 2/4 a cup for a few days, then 1/4 a cup and so on.

Same
Ive also quit weed for a couple years and went back to it, no withdrawals other than sleep issues for the first week week... sober life just does suck.

Faggot/roastie detected

Friendly reminder that coffee can be addictive.

Basicly everyone in my country is a coffee addicts aswell as a weed addict.
Why else do they sell drugs at a 'coffee shop'?

depends
Something like 40% of people have reduced effects to caffeine where you won't be jittery for hours on end, and basically just get the health effects of caffeine and other molecules from coffee.

You can run your raw data from one of those ancestry sites to find out

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT

I just put 3 tspoons of that shit into a small cup of cold water and drink it straight.

I love it.

its online. Depends on the scheduling of drugs in your country. in burgerland I believe modafinil is schedule IV and adrafinil is completely legal. The difference is adrafinil has some small toxicity to the liver similar to tylenol, hence as I said occasional use

>be me
>be 30
>already getting rheumatoid arthritis in one finger
>constant pain, sometimes severe
>search conspiracy forums, only place to find some truth
>good citizen reports that alternative medicine doctors say to completely cut coffee, he did, all better
>give it a try
In less than a week I had no more pain. Nodule is gone now, no trace there was any problem. Tea is better anyway when you find a variety you like.

Should you drop it on Donald Trump?

Ya'll are stressing too much.
Shut up and drink your damn coffee.

It's classified as a medicine and would result in a 120€ smuggling fine if the packet got caught in the customs. Already got caught once for ordering oxiracetam from some Spanish company lol

Coffee doesn't have as rich a history as tea and hasn't killed as many people. [spoiler] flavor's good though [/spoiler]
Coffee fags need to step up their game and catch up.

one cup a day would be harmless

i drink at least 4 pots a day
i like to dump ~ 4 tablespoons of nesquick in each cup

It's fucks with your endorphins. I gave it up about 2 weeks ago and I've had splitting headaches every afternoon since.

i put onion juice in mine

daily reminder 80% of adults are faggoty stimulant addicts who talk shit about alcoholics and potheads when being addicted to stimulants is much worse, even if its "just" caffeine

It’s shit. I’m the authority on this, I live near Seattle.

There's pro and cons..
More cons than pros..
BUT ! heavy drinkers are said to be less likely to end up with Alzheimer's
youtube.com/watch?v=dkSfBiCDikA

It's degenerate and yet it's socially acceptable to be addicted to caffeine

>wtf don't talk to me till i've had my coffee (fix)

If you rely on any substance to function then yes you're a degenerate.

It's proven to increase function even in chronic drinkers over non-drinkers. So it's probably good.

It's one of the most destructive crops on the planet. Which makes it so ironic that libshits love it so much. As an Aryan, I gave it up because I care about the future of our environment.

*sips locally grown herbal tea*

reminder coffee comes from arabia and east africa

Im racist so i drink white coffee.

bahaha oxiracetam. I am disappoint in fin government. That is as dangerous as aspirin at most.

Remember there may be a genetic component. Similar to how schizos despite being heavy smokers are at no more risk at getting cancer than the general population.

tea is the superior drink
but damn do I love that kick from a strong coffee

Caffeine is good.
Coffee is bad.
It's that easy.

The calcium in milk turns into calcium oxalate provided you already have high oxalic acid levels. This is true about any other source of calcium though and there's usually nothing to worry about unless you eat nothing but spinach.

I do both of these. I call it life glug.

>modafinil

I can literally tell within 15 seconds when someone is giving a presentation and is on modafinil. They become WAAAY too relaxed and start crossing social boundaries and looking like an aspie autist who is heavily lacking in social and interpersonal skills.

It IS fantastic for powering through allnighters though.

Happen to be chink genetics

delet this

It is a mild stimulant drug with light withdrawal systems if taken regularly.

The coffee industry is huge and like the tabacco industry in the past, they lance a lot of fake studies that are pretty much hidden advertisement. You can see a few examples in this thread.

I got no problem with regularly drinking coffee, but don't kid yourself about what it is: a mild drug and don't kid yourself about health advantages, it supposedly has: those are fake studies sponsored by the coffee industry.

What does that even have to do with mentioned previously, you brainlet? And chinks can't even drink milk in the first place.

Wait, so spinach/cheese dips like you can get at pubs must be horrible for that, then? Especially being as full of salt as they are? Fuck.

And OP, coffee's good in moderation to make you more alert and effective. Drink too much too often and you'll get addicted, in addition to getting overwhelmed by anxiety and becoming unable to focus.

>l the gyps
unequivocallythis