Attention Dowman Sayman fans: I bought the latest Young Champion Retsu that has his new serialization, Babylon...

Attention Dowman Sayman fans: I bought the latest Young Champion Retsu that has his new serialization, Babylon. Mostly because it has a color page, and it might be a while before the tank comes out.

His other Nickelodeon-esque series, Melchanolia, starts in Ultra Jump tomorrow (which gets an ebook, which I'll post rips for). I might buy the first chapter of that, too, if there's a color page. Otherwise I'll just post the ebooks.

Both Restu and Ultra Jump have terrible paper quality. Oh well.

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/SkcBA-TIl.zip
bato.to/reader#e2704d752f737a0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP you are a great man.

Oh cool, I was going to see if I could translate Melancholia from the ebook raws if I liked it enough but wasn't sure if Babylon raws would show up since the ebook release is delayed a few weeks for taht.

Melancholia will have lead color by the way, and two chapters this month.

I might buy the print issue, like I said. I don't have much experience with Ultra Jump serializations, but they'll probably greyscale it for the tank.

Every Ultra Jump volume I have has either color pages or a poster, so it's unlikely they'll grayscale it. It's possible they could grayscale it and use new color art I guess, some volumes do that.
Either way it'll be out in like ten minutes so I'll give it a look then.

>New Sayman stuff
This is a great day

I can't dump it, so someone else do it.

jii.moe/SkcBA-TIl.zip

Fuck I love Sayman, probably one of my favourite artists

Oh hey new dowman.

Also, Suicide Parabellum is supposedly scheduled for this Spring, so I'll scan that as well along with the box of Dowman's other miscellaneous shit that's been sitting in my closet.

Man, cached captcha dies quick as fuck these days.

Thanks

And that's all.

Thanks for the dump, user.

Also when will ever get a new chapter of Oddman 11.

Thanks for the dump.

>it's already translated
That was fast.

Oh it is?

bato.to/reader#e2704d752f737a0f

Jag does it again

Bump because more people should read Dowman.

Good to see he quickly replaced his serializations. I was worried when Nickelodeon got axed because the mag died and Voynich also ended shortly after.

>Nickelodeon got axed because the mag died
I'm still mad they didn't move it to Hibana, but it did get the cover and lead color for its final chapter in the second to last Ikki issue so I think it's more likely Dowman chose to end it since that's not really how canceled series get treated.

Perhaps he just realized that his stuff wouldn't really fly in the new magazine and decided to end it on peaceful terms.

>Chess playing robot called Deep Purple
Heh.