Vs

Jonathan (strongest jojo) vs Kenshiro
Who would win in a fight with no powers.

kenshiro is about 3 times jonathan's size

Kenshiro, obviously.

No way man

Kenshiro easily

Definitely Kenshiro

You people think jojo cant fight or something? He beat the shit outta dio

Only if Kenshiro is somehow a vampire,and even then it's a very,very close call.

with a sword, and dio wasn't even that powerful then

Jonathan can beat all of kenshiro's enimies thus he can also beat kenshiro, im sure kenshiro can't even beat dio let alone kars.

Jonathan would probably get the drop on Ken with some surprise hamon bullshit but I think Ken would win if he survived that

Dio in phantom blood is stronger than ken

dio had vampire powers, the post says no powers

Don't be delusional
My point is jojo can beat ken without powers because he destroyed dio who is stronger than ken

He had plenty of support and a magic sword

His buddies got fucked & at the end he took on dio alone, how can ken even match up?

How the fuck is dio stronger then ken? You've clearly not even watched hokuto no ken

I'm fucking repling to a bait

Doi would turn ken to ice & shatter him in a second, jojo would beat the shit outta him with moderate effort.

confirmed for not watching hokuto no ken

Ken might win because of his speed.

Ken would not fight Jonathan because they are both men of moral character
And even if they did, as soon as one got the upper hand they would stop - citing the other as an honourable warrior

They would become friends & shit, making dio very jealous.

That's because Dio is the wife of the relationship
Jonathan is his man

I feel sad for you i truly do

Fujoshis are not welcomed around these parts

>Johnathan(Strongest JoJo)

>with no powers

Ken.
The characters from Fist of the North Star can adjust their height to be anything from 7 feet to upwards of 20 feet tall depending on what the scene needs.

>adding limiters

did he even keep the requiem powers?

Kenshiro would destroy him, no contest. Even with hamon, it would be a close fight since Jonathan has almost no training while Kenshiro is trained to be a fucking killing machine.

Supposedly no, besides there was no one to use them on any more.