How do balks deal with being the rape babies of fucking roaches lmao...

How do balks deal with being the rape babies of fucking roaches lmao. Like seriously why haven't you all killed yourselves yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromanians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks less than 56%

>making 56% meme when gypsies are beneath even niggers

Who are aromanians?
Never heard of them and i fuging live here

To be fair, the Bulgars are also a Turkic people. So it's just their cousins living with them.

maybe a PC term for Tsigans

People who speak a romanian dialect.

in between the two of us, chances are your family is the one with nigger blood in it, Jamal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromanians

Wouldn't that be the brown dot in the top right corner?

Actual Central Asian Turks? Or meme asia minor turks?

The vlahs? That's more clear.
Dumb made up names.

The Bulgars are Central Asian Turks. Literal Mongol horde type Turks.

No, those are actual romanians probably.
>The vlahs?
That's just a general term for all foreigners, or latins as I understand. Aromanians are different from us.

>Actual Central Asian Turks? Or meme asia minor turks?

"They had horses so they must be turks"

There are actualy very few certen facts about them.

Vlah is a generic term for latin speaking peoples,the hungarians used to call italians vlahs,same as niemcy is for germanic speaking people. Walahia was never called that in local speak it was usually Tara Romaneasca or Muntenia if it was the geographical area.

We call aromanians machedoni fiy.

>Beneath niggers
Jesus Christ, no. Non-white Caucasians are not beneath niggers. Or do I have my facts wrong?

>Muntenia
Is it where the mutts come from?

Why does an american care about bullgaria in any way?

>american

Someone from arround here attempting to troll most likely.
But it's a net gain.I for once learned something new.

>macedonian

Give Balcic back.

>Americans knowing about Bulgaria
He is trolling for sure

irony is ethnic bulgars are more turkic than modern day turks lmao

because turkey turks had been mixed with tons of other ethnicities

however bulgar turks only mixed with slavs

Im bulgarian and turks in bulgaria are pretty assimilated and based.
It's the gypsies and recent syrians who should hang.

>t. has a turkish gf

Bulgarian girls tan very easily thanks to their Turkish genes. Example: Cherno more
Also they are very easy

>tan very easily

>they are very easy

>Cherno more

user i got bad news for you.They did not tan thats the natural skin,they are not bulgarian and you should check yourself for STD

Кoгa щe въpнeм кoмyнизмa, бpaтя? Бяхмe дocтa дoбpи.

HИКOГA ЧEPBEHA CГAH

Fuck offBulgarians are white. Idgaf about roasties, shit b8 Jerome, better luck next time

Tq beshe ot Radomir, choveche, ne moreto. tq ne beshe ciganka. Da, az sum uchil bg kato chuzdenec.

Bulgarians are white but there's a lot of "bulgarians" mixed with gypsy and Turk blood who are embarrassed by their shitskin blood and try to pass of as ethnic bulgarians to foreigners.
Bulgarian is to civ-nat cucked, it desperately needs a blood purefication

Paдoмиpcкo,ceлcкa пpъчкa знaчи.Hямa лoшo,тe жeнитe ca зa тaя paбoтa.

>had a turkish gf
Same here. Интepecнo e кaк 10% oт пoпyлaциятa ни ca тypци, изпoвядвaщи иcлям - и нямaмe тaкивa пpoблeми кaтo нeмцитe и бpитaнцитe. B тeзи дъpжaви, тypцитe и дpyги тypкo-пoдoбни ca мнoгo пo-мaлкo в %, нo нeмцитe ca oгнoмни гъзeлизци и пpaвят вcичкo зa дa зaдoвoлят Moхaмeд и Фaтимa. Peзyлтaтa e, чe иcлямo-изпoвядвaщитe cвиквaт c тaзи cвoбoдa, и иcкaт вce oщe и oщe пoвeчe. Шapиaт, мapиaт, и мaйкaтa щe им eбaт.

> le based Turks
Top cuck. Who's the ass licker now, faggot?
In the west they store the slimes in shitty commie blocks while "Bulgarian nationalists" racemix with subhuman shitskins

I'm just saying that if you treat the turks like shit, they behave themselves and can be suprisingly decent people. You, the westerners are too liberal with them, and this is spoiling them.

Don't try to put us in western categories ballkans are complicated.
Bulgarian turks are in the most part descendants of bulgarians who got islamized,kind of like bosna but on smaller scale. Shitskins are rare among them.

I'm Bulgarian m8, and both Bulgarians and westerners are to pussywiped by shiskins
>in west shitskin hordes rule the cities with iron fist, rape and kill whites with no repercussions
Westerners by like: who cares? Lol
>shiskins in Bulgaria terrorise, rob and rape every village and small town, killing whites with their cars for the laughs
Bulgar ucksbe like: who cares?lol
All shitskins must pay for the white genocide. What to do?
>see shitskin decelerating white streets by strowing around like he owns the place?
>spit on his face and break his teeth

we're not the ones getting raped. the turks here are assimilated and mostly secular. can't say the same about the arabs and north africans in western europe

Yes they're traitors who betrayed their blood brothers for shiskins. Every one of them should ether reject mohamedan nigger, paedophile cult or hang by the neck till death

Are they white Sup Forums ?

I mean, Sup Forums

>secular=good

Your pathetic country will be to irrelevent to be in history books even a hundred years from now after Daddy Edrogan emancipates former Ottoman lands

Judging by the ever higher percentage of faggots in this country, I would say that we are, unfortunately, w*hite.

why would I care what happes in a hundred years, i'll be dead

>Yes they're traitors who betrayed their blood brothers

The ones that converted were traitors yes.
But you know:let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
None of us had to face the islam or dead choice.
Besides, we lack the means to do shit about it at the moment,and only a fool start something he cant finish.

kato white, aryan chuzdenec, planiram da retire v edno selo v yugozapadna bulgariya. Dali tova violence ot cigani/shitskins creshtu white people shte bude problem za men?

Reading this gave me a headache.
Southwestern Bulgaria is not a bad choice - have you ever looked into Bansko?
These areas don't have many gypsies, and even if they did, gypsies aren't as uppity as the blacks in the US are. They're easily intimidated and are not that big of a threat. If one attacked you, it wouldn't be because of your race, but because something you've done.

because of*

I looked at Bansko but I'm more of a beach/sunny/hot weather type. But it seems like every year more and more of the seaside villages/cities get swallowed up by british/german/russian tourists

There are 90.000 Macedonians with Bulgarian citizenship that are given random nominal addresses throughout Bulgaria desu

Also, are there that many Aromanians in Пиpинcкa Maкeдoнијa?

taka e
ako niamagme aperheit veche shtiaha da sa ni iziali
No predpolagam che znaesh che e nuzno mnogo malko za da unishtozit "sense of community" na edna darzava

turchite y chiganite sa tumur coito za shtasti ne raste

>I'm more of a beach/sunny/hot weather type.

That only happens in summers.
Btw keep in mind that we border the islamic world.There is a possibility of major religious conflicts in the future so consider carefully do you wish to retire in what may very well become warzone.

>Yes they're traitors who betrayed their blood brothers for shiskins

At least they are still loyal to our country unlike your Jihadists from pakistan.

fuck bosnians 2bh

Bulgaria is great desu.

>roach or soyboy

I'd chose to be a roach without hesitation

Just take off the (a)romanian

>making 56% meme when gypsies are beneath even niggers
yeah, but Gypsies are at best 5% of the general population in any European country, so his claim still stands

literally translates as montanha in portuguese

Gypsy infestation is absolute cancer plaguing the countryside, also racemixing is becoming common
White men are loosing our status in Bulgaria and roasties are starting to fuck with shitskin chalgafags. It's strange really how the couples in Bulgaria the men are always so much darker then the women

Romania is at least 30-40% gyppo
Even their whites have dark brown eyes, jet blackhair and swarthy skin

10% gypo at most
we got around 1.5-2 mil gypo