Canzuk

we share a common language, history, monarch and race. give me one reason why our 4 anglo-saxon nations shouldn't become one country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmFMJKTqlqQ
youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

considering australia is the whitest out of all 4 i dont want free travel unless its only whites that can travel freely

Fuck your country
youtube.com/watch?v=DmFMJKTqlqQ

We're all shit

Because I don't see a Union Jack on your flag.

No uk please.

because aus and nz want nothing to do with your fucked up country or the uks bullshit, we've got our own problems to deal with

too geographically far apart to matter

yeah fishing seasons just started we have enough on our plate

can't think of any reason and whilst some of the further reaches of the commonwealth might be a little unpalatable to some (looking at you Australia) they beat the shit out of Trump any day.

>auscanzuk is born

Canada will take the leading role, with the island niggers subjugated as provinces to the Canadian monarchy

People who shy away from calling it the British Empire are the worst kind of vermin. "Auscanzuk" is fucking gay. Rule Britannia, bring back our real heritage, not this modern "muh commonwealth alliance" trash.

Anglosphere brothers

That's so retarded.

What about us :D

too spread, it'd be ugly as hell
forming the United Anglo Union would be cool though

>why shouldn't America's puppets unite???
It's impossible.

If you bend the knee to the British and Canadian monarch, you can join.

Yeah global reach is completely worthless; just leave the keys to Diego Garcia before you hide behind that much beautiful wall

Australia is 75% white you fucking retard, the UK is 85% white and the whitest

>ausfags will never not be fucking retarded

Coke bump to up the empire.

Non merci

gtfo frenchie

Three chinese and one Pakistani, what you're starting a sitcom?

Canada Cons
>cuck president cries over made up genders
>extremely left leaning
>More muslims
Canada Pros
>nothing
UK cons
>extreme government surveillance
>plastic knives being illegal to sell to anyone under 18
>more muslims
I don't think cultures would really mix with those 4
Plus fuck the U.K I wouldn't let them go anywhere near Australia

God Save the Empress.

ANGLO MASTER RACE

Is it true everyone hated Lord Mountbatten for giving up India?

Super kek!

go ribbit somewhere else, fucking frog cheese wine.

Australia, can we cooperate in securing our combined water?

Asian fishing boats and boat people are a huge risk.

>UK
>85% white

Yeah okay

India/the Raj was promised its independence before Mountbatten was Viceroy. People such as Churchill were sentimental towards it, but it was out of Mountbatten's hands, really.

Your ID was so close to being Cohen that it isn't even funny.

Fuck off Canuck and Brit fags you're countries are so fucking fucked that you make Aus and NZ look conservative
When I did my security course, risk management cert and confined spaces course every paki cunt in the class was from Britain so no we don't want you shit skinned Brits making our country worse than it already is

As the least white nation, I don't want to let you all down by releasing floods of nonwhites into your nations
Most nonwhites in Australia already come from NZ because of back door policy, wouldn't want UK and Canada to have the same problem

eat shit you fucking wombat, least I know my MP for my riding was born in the country unlike yours.

TOP KEK

J'approuve

We did until 1965.

The queen of bongland is still on all our currency and she is technically our queen still too.

>Slavs
>white

A third of your population speaks French as the primary language, and you're already le 52% face in most of your major cities. You're Anglo-purity testing us bro?

I dream of a day that the Anglo race reunites and takes back its rightful position of power. It's no wonder that (((someone))) divided us and is hellbent on ruining all our scattered countries.

Nah sorry cunts. I dont want any canuk/bong mental diseases and shitskins. Will consider a team up with NZ though.

nah m8 we are the most white. Read the stats.

Straya, don't forget who fought side-by-side with you against the Japs when Churchill abandoned you.

NZ-Murica-Straya should form a based Anglo breakaway group.

Individually, the UK and its commonwealths are all liberal hellholes. Combined, they'd create a race to the bottom. Fix your problems first before considering uniting.

Fuck that shit we'd mix all the worst of the most ridiculous laws each one has and be a massive moving grounds for immigrants, fuck no

It should be caunzuk, for australia

nah mate, we might be cuz but I don't want to share my wellingtons with some amerimutt or londonistanian. will consider the Irish as potential friends don't ask about ozland we're tight and nothings breaking the anzus bond.

>Canada
>having Australian / NZ / UK gun laws
Wouldn't work just due to proximity and border to USA alone

also, we should send each other felt hearts in the a mail

am ok with that
would trust a Canadian with a gun over an American; at least you guys actually need one to catch dinner and such

>at least you guys actually need one to catch dinner and such
>implying they dont hunt in the usa
nigga wat

Your government literally does not enumerate people based on race and 70% of the 2 million immigrants you take in per decade are Asian

You are not the whitest, you are being flooded with gooks at nearly the same rate as the people's republic of Canada and have been since 2006 when your immigration rate was doubled from 90,000 per annum to 180,000 per annum

>guns are for hunting

This is why your country is fucking you in the ass

Free movement within Canada is bad enough. It should just be western Canada and Australia and eastern Canada can join the UK since they both love Islam so much

So this?
I just really wish america would stop grabbing my ass.

What about us? We actually resisted taking the Union Jack off our flag as well as resisted a name change (our name literally derives from the British empire and Christopher Columbus which really pisses off the "decolonization" crowd

Oh look i fixed it

Western Canada + New Zealand + Australia = One Belt One Road One China
Eastern Canada + United Kingdom = United Caliphate

Almost half of Canadians are of French origin I think?

Because fuck you were better separate.

No shit. Let's link back up lads :D

Still less cuckery than your shit hole of a country.

Im game. RWDS for all traitorous politicians and a reestablishment of a monarch or fascist state?

a quarter or so

Quebec isn't Canada. Fuck those frogs.

Nope
t. chang

Nah.

Canada does NOT share a monarch with bongs,
The (((royal family))) are kike theives falsely claiming canada as their own.
youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A

Fuck you inbreds and your prison colonies

Québec and the maritimes are Canada, the west-dwelling second generation immigrants can fuck off

Kill yourself Quebec faggot.
How does it feel to know the bong heir named the jew when your countrymen in france won't even help you against the leaf.

someone drew the lines wrong; this looks pretty much like Canada to me

pic related

This assumes Canada and the UK are still white

I would support this idea if it can actually assure the existence of the white race

The only way for this to work is to reinstate the monarchy and the church of England as the official religion

After that, any ethnics who disagree will leave or protest to the point of violence, there we can arrest, prosecute, and deport.

Why people prefer that version over the original, I'll never know.

Quads confirms

I feel bad for you

NZ is basically another australian state already.

Just that we have our own govt and no snakes or deadly spiders.

and no abos

>monarchy
>race
Try again sweetie. UK has joined the mutt club with the US and Brazil.

Yeah the free travel agreement makes it basically an Australian state but maybe we could merge our currencies and armed forces too

and that we are only 2/3 white instead of 3/4 white

Hell yeah. Fuck it, invite the burgers for that sweet sweet naval power.

fuck off England has more muslims than we have people

Reminder that NZ backed out of ANZUS so they could virtue signal about being Nuclear free but still indirectly maintain the benefits of nuclear protection second-hand via their alliance with Australia, who still maintains its treaty with the US.

Day of the quake can't come soon enough.

>but maybe we could merge our currencies
no point when you are on a different economic cycle to us

you faggots are literally the "dude weed lmao" province

Hypocrite
UK is 85% white, we are 65% white
These stats are from 2013
Our immigration rate is triple that of UK, and most our immigration comes from Asia
Also whites in NZ have the lowest birthrate out of any ethnic group in NZ, even lower than Asians

why did you cut out new brunswick?

so what free travel with UK opens us up even more and to real fucking bad wogs unlike now where they have to have some sense of skills

If you proposed some sort of free travel system 30 years ago I would agree.

Now we're all full of shitskins so that won't work.

(Unless whites all secretly agree to move to one where they then purge the nonwhites and declare a white ethnostate).

Have you seen how many lowskilled flips swarm our rural areas?
Once they do their five years the females sit on the dole popping out heaps of kids
We have lots of illegal immigration

Canada is poo in loo
UK is paki
Aussie is chink
Nz is emu

Nit se race tbqf

and you want to also add in muzzies to fuck us over as well

>irrelevant bastard prince marries an american mutt
>joined mutt club

Sorry no.