Obama

That piece of crap was the worst thing that has ever happened to America. Fucking garbage piece of shit.

My health insurance is sooooo expensive. $100's a month for the most basic coverage.

Not only is Obama the worst president in American history, he is the worst thing that has ever happened to the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Triggered

>Low effort
Shill harder, Sasha.

Sorry, I needed to vent. Fucking Obamacare sucks major dick.

Doesn't affect me. By your own wing's logic, I should say fuck you because you're not me. How's that for getting bit in the ass by your own rhetoric?

My own wing? So you just assume I'm republican? I actually voted for Obama you stupid fucking faggot.

Yes, I'm sure you're a faithful democrat who just happened to come to Sup Forums to shitpost about Obama as trump goes down in flames.

Goes down in flames? Are you retarded?

Well considering that some racist stupid prick cock blocked him every time he tried to make progress. Thanks alot! ASSHOLE! Now look what we got now. An even bigger piece of orange shit in office!!! Great job America!!!!

Obongo was the biggest racist to ever occupy the oval office. The irony is that he single handedly destroyed the Democrat party with his non stop fuckery.

Yes, he was fucking awful. The media, celebrities, & academians just went along with it.

A marxist zealot, the truth is not in him.

A traitor to the republic. A manchurian candidate.

Guy was a dirty Muslim that didn;t even know there are 50 states in the US. I hate literally hate this piece of shit and cannot wait for him to leave this earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

>muh health isnurance is too expensiv fuggin communists

KING NIGGER WITH HIS TRANNY WIFE AND RACEMIXING KIDDOS MUST BURN

Wait until the Dems run his wife, Michael for POTUS.
Teh LBQTQRSVP crowd will go orgasmic at having 1 of their own in the WH

Hell is too good for him. We need Super Hell.

>butthurt about Obamacare
>admits he voted for Obama
>calls OTHER people stupid