He's not your guy

Why is Sup Forums so dead on this? Trump makes Jerusalem the capital of Israel, literally could not have betrayed you more.

Other urls found in this thread:

pmd.cdn.turner.com/cnn/big//politics/2017/01/13/trump-tracker-moving-embassy-to-jerusalem.cnn_cnn_iphone_cell.mp4
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is going to be a crusade with plenty of happenings. All good in my book.

>da joos r ebil
We support Trump, you don’t.

Fuck off shareblue

Literally was a campaign promise. How is that betrayal?

pmd.cdn.turner.com/cnn/big//politics/2017/01/13/trump-tracker-moving-embassy-to-jerusalem.cnn_cnn_iphone_cell.mp4

>betrayed
I literally couldn't care less about Israel. What the fuck is a Jerusalem?

It’s only a betrayal to the Nazi larper shills who think all Jews are evil. OPs like this don’t represent our movement

>Jews are our greatest ally
>call someone else bluepill
r/The_Donald strike again

You mad?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

thejidf.org

>makes Jerusalem Israel’s capital.
>Muslims go ape shit and start genoxiding jews.
>world wakes up to Muslims being animals and genocides them.
What’s not to like?

>betrayed
But I'm not some filthy muslim.

> argenigger arguing about USA interests

This is a statement made by checkers players. Trump plays 6 gorillion d chess.

J
I
D
F
and mods

obviously

Fuck off jew shill

>I literally couldn't care less about Israel. What the fuck is a Jerusalem?
he even said he would do this before being elected.

also foreign policy he said he was going to bolster the us military "make it stronger"

DOMESTIC POLICY HOWEVER
build wall deport travel ban he is at least trying with these and i hope it encourages more conservatives worldwide.

>The eternal Jew lives on, stronger than ever

Good plan shlomo

This is a forum for Japanese cartoons, you must be lost.

Digits confirm it. God's hand is guiding Trump.

>Not being afraid to piss off subhuman muslim scum

He's literally our guy. Keep crying mohamed.

Winners and losers. Guess who lost Jerusalem.

>Makes move to strengthen Israel making it more attractive to Jews
>Jews in America return to Israel

Only a Muslim wouldn't want this

How does the location of Jerusalem affect me in any way?

>Starts genociding jews
He may have mispelled it but it's there if you have a mind to see it

So much shills in one thread and yet we have a fpbp with trips of truth

No
he made israel capital of the world

The Muslim butthurt and capitulation is top tier entertainment

kys and sage faggot

all is going as planned. Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel to cause massive Muslim chimpouts, thus accelerating the destruction of Israel!

>if we give the Jews what they want they’ll leave us alone
Does a master let his dog go free after he brings back the duck you were hunting? No, he puts a leash on you and takes you home until he needs you next. The absolute state of bluepilled trumpfags on this board is astounding.

No true scottsman faggot.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, we support he Israelites. It only makes sense that the holiest place in the world has a US embassy, anyone that says otherwise isn't a believer and is probably an atheist shill.

jokesonyou I'm 1/4 jew

its wedge issue crap that is meant as a distraction.

MInarchist conservatives care about
how do i become richer,
how do i improve my lot?
Lets reduce welfare and government waste thus enabling tax cuts!

not da gaze and jooz

Trump has not betrayed anything. What he has done just reveals the truth of the world.

Mohammedans are not America's friends. Mohammedans are the enemy of America. Islam is un-American - it seeks to replace the Constitution with Sharia - savage Mohammedan practices.

So go Trump. Show the raghead camel jockeys for what they really are. Then wipe the fuckers out for attacking the USA and American interests.

Fuck the sand niggers. Let's get this party stared already.

>performing so many mental gymnastics that you geniunely believe that having a certain digited post means that Trump didn't betray us and that there will actually be another crusade

blow yourself up Mohamed (piss be upon him)

>pushing the muslims and jews closer to a new war
bad thing?

Damn the_donald back at it again with the retarded posts

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is an autistic stormfaggot like yourself

sage

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if there was a serious war against Israel many kebabs butthurt about muh Palestinians would leave Europe to join the fight.

>Sup Forums
>christian

The US can't designate a capital of a foreign country, retard. By moving the embassy he is putting Israel at serious risk, like they have done to the US with their foreign policy. Israel literally gets zero benefits from the US having an embassy in Jerusalem instead of Tel Aviv.

that's some next-lelvel gas lighting, kikes

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

thejidf.org

It absolutely buttblasts Muslims, other governments and makes all sorts of politicians look like hypocrites.

Also, not all Jews are your fucking enemies. The anti-semitism needs to be dropped if you want to have a real movement and last impact on the direction of this country.

Even literal Nazis didn't believe Jews are evil. There's a difference between hating Jews and wanting a state run by and for your own people. Hitler himself just wanted them out of Germany and supported Israel.

>Trump makes Jerusalem the capital of Israel
u wot m8 its been capital since 67'
are americans literally so retarded they need trump to tell them that ?

Wouldn't they fight in Europe? Most European countries would support Israel, so the kebabs would become terrorists.

Why does Sup Forums cry about them moving the capital to Jerusalem? Even if you hate Jews, this just emboldens the anti Jewish arabs in the Middle East

tldr; Sup Forums is stupid and can't see past their red vision.

If it leads to upset Muslim and puts Israelis in danger, why not?

Either way, cucks have pushed it off for over two decades.

>literally could not have betrayed you more.

Are you sure there's no worse betrayal to the American people? How about raping, killing and eating American children, then having the audacity to run for the highest office in the land? Is that not a betrayal of sorts?

mainly the ones that failed geography.

expect chimp outs in most north and western European capital cities/diverse zones

>1 post by this ID

A clusterfuck of shills
/thread

>m-muh based jews

wasnt Jerusalem the capital of Israel before Trump was president?

POST MEME MAGIC FACE

Said he was going to do it during g the campaign why are you surprised he has been keeping as many campaign promises as he possible can

Waiting for the liberals to say "but HITLER WAS A ZIONIST TOO!!".

"this will cause trouble" why? I thought Muslims were peaceful. LOL.

How did he betray us? He recognised some ancient Jewish city as being Jewish.

Israel would have much preferred recognition of Jerusalem as its capital after it removed Assad. But Assad was not removed. So this is a bad time to be stirring up even more shit.
It also shits up Saudi Arabia's new open friendship with Israel because now the royals have to deal with angry subjects mad about Jerusalem.
Ultimately, if the Jews win the coming spat over it they win, but America and Europe won't be providing much support to them. And if it starts WW3 then that is a big win for us, because the destruction of the entire world and a return to dark ages monarchism is what we're really after.

>when you literally have no idea about what the fuck you’re talking about

>not knowing this brings Jesus back or destroys israel
>literally win win
/ourguy/ more than ever

How does this betray me faggot? I'm not a fucking muslim, I don't give a fuck where the kike capital is and I certainly don't give a fuck about some shitty sandniggers and their woes.

fuck off

Confirmation of suspicions.

fpbp

>Gives (((Them))) what they want
>Everyone else removes (((Them)))
>Greatest Ally

Na its a good move, Jews get someshit, muslims chimp out, they get wiped out, jews go down next.

>literally could not have betrayed you more
A lot of the supposed pro-Trump support here was manipulated. That's not to say Sup Forums was some bastion of pro-Hillary belief, only that the /ourguy/ nonsense was a manipulated psyop (which worked enough to tip a close election).

Anyone thinking knew Trump was even more subservient to Israel than Clinton. He was just different in how he would act out that subservience - a "good slavemaster, bad slavemaster" arrangement.

I believe "Chag Sameach" is Hebrew for "Fuck You."

Agreed. No wall, attacked Syria, Hillary still free, Obamacare still going strong. Has this fucker not lied about anything? Anyone that supports him still is a fucking idiot.

>close election
>304-227

jump off a bridge if you seriously think the election was close or that Sup Forums actually had that much influence

You don't care but it's your president's top priority, he decided to endanger every american citizen whith this move. That doesn't sound like someone who cares about his people. And btw, he's signing multi billions $ cheques to Tel aviv every year.

>Trump makes Jerusalem the capital of Israel
He moved the fucking embassy. Israel decides where their capital is.

Jesus Christ shills please go.

Sup Forums is not a not a Rock Thrower / Palestinian board.

Most of us are Nativist.

Even the Nazis believe that the Jews had to have a home land, if for no reason other than containment.

You don't speak for me you collectivist faggot.

>That doesn't sound like someone who cares about his people
But he does care about his people!

That's why he gave his people their Jerusalem.

Arabs are semites too, kikestein. You say you hate muslims but then ally yourselves with them when discriminated.

only people who still support trump are likely retarded.

I'm sorry you just listen to him talk for 5 minutes about anything and it's imposible to think he's competent

It he was fun during the election but now you just look like a faggot if you still think he's "based"

forgot the kekistani flag rabbi

You don't like him and want to see him lose support from the people who do OP. Not everyone has to think the same way.

like this guy... i'm sure this guy still thinks trump is based

and holy shit he's a fucking faggot

Lel this thread is authentically hilarious
The '''''''''mighty'''''''''''''' Sup Forums reduced to leddit tier nuttyyahoo cock gobblers

Trump didn't do shit barnacle ass!
>The Bible says it. God says it! Debunk the Bible

>nuttyyahoo
Speak american you twat

and this woman

I'm sure she still likes trump and i'm certain she's at least mildly retarded

Kill it with fire

Hmmm.

No. is a Christian board. Sup Forums is a political board.

First off, congress did that over 2 decades ago.
Second off, I want a place where all the Jews will go...for reasons.

>Fuck off shareblue
Christ, I wish the JIDF would update their talking points. Attacking anybody who questions Trump and Kushner as somehow the ancient and irrelevant "shareblue" is barely above the other JIDF-favorite epithet "retard."

Saged shill