This is pretty funny. Why does no one ever talk about it?

This is pretty funny. Why does no one ever talk about it?

nobody else seemed to think it was funny

We had threads every Sunday about this. S2 when?

It's really underrated, the threads were pretty dead even when the show was airing

There's nothing to talk about unless you're waifu is Cock-in-me-chan

it was licensed by Funimation and had a god awful schedule
horrible didn't even do it, so no one downloaded it

Completely wrong, the threads while airing were amazing and we all loved it in those threads.

I'm getting mixed messages here

There were threads for when every compilation episode aired and when the OST came out. Maybe if you actually browsed this board you would know that.

Boring characters bad comedy biggest failure from Jump and no one gives a shit about and you shouldn't either let it peacefully be irrelevant

Probably but Nendo and Shun were funny

>Horrible didn't do it

Wat? I got all the series from HS.

I like it
but it's not like there is anything to talk about
it just makes you laugh and that's pretty much it

it isn't like seitokai yakuindomo where there are waifus everywhere for people make threads about

Maybe next season will be better since there are two more girls introduced like pic. The most recent chapter even ended with his grandparents fighting over shipping.

We did and buy the 3DS game

Buy buy buy

Retards didn't like because they had to watch it in slow-mo.

AOTY 2016

S2 soon, r-right?

Dead threads usually have no shitposting, so they are both right.

Looks kind of gay

>Why does no one talk about X
Fuck off with that shit. That aside, it was one of the best shows of 2016. J.C. staff is on a roll.

They should've introduced this faggot earlier, him getting in everyone's panties with the power of money was far more amusing than I though it would be.

That's what I initially thought as well. I didn't give the show a chance until around the 8th episode, but it ended up being one of my favorites.

Best comedy of 2016. I'm glad that it's getting an S2.

Why?

You people are honestly morons. Don't you ever stop to wonder how many good series you've missed out on just because it 'looks gay' (ie: has more male characters than female)?

Is it confirmed?

it's great

Yes, but no date announced.