Why aren't you woke to the New EU

Get in faggot 'cause we got a new United States of Europe in the works and we're callin' it Project Merica 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vCbROmg6oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Project Merica 1 worked so well, lol.

Why the heck do we need guns?

Project Royal With Cheese it is.

Call us Cheesy Royals now, Burger.

English is the most spoken language in the world

Guns are awesome.

Maybe, but they're also dangerous and unecessary (in the hands of civilians). So it's better to ban them.

Based Luxembourg resisting to the Eternal Anglo

>Little Red Riding Hood is a racist story about traveling to meet one's relatives in the ghetto

makes sense

Unless the civilians aren't just liberal dipshits (or drunks) handling their guns for the first time and actually know how to use them.

i like how they wrote the language like its a paradox game

Czech being the second language in Country Shouldn't count(pretty much interchangeable), based on that map, Russian should be the second in Ukraine

*in our country

Nobody wants english as first language. There is way too much to lose. Its the perfect international though.

>Irish is the second most spoken language in Ireland
kek fucking cucks

In Germany for example, the two official languages would be German and English. No "Turkic" or anything crazy like that.

>ireland's mother tongue isn't Irish even though they are Irish
How cucked can one country be?

>guns
>free speech
lmao, I will only believe it if it is written in the constitution with as strong words as it is in the American constitution

Little red riding hood is a story of a 15yr old girl visiting her grandma and also hooking up with a chad wolf. How could you outlaw this?

>Baltics
>Russian
Kill yourself you fat retard.

>Project Merica 2.
This would be a nightmare if it ever happens

>most spoken second language

youtube.com/watch?v=0vCbROmg6oc

Put the borders wherever you prefer. I just figured a common second language was a good starting point.

Is this M1918 Browning?

Fuck off, we have nothing in common with you. Same for the russojews. Both of you will speak Arabic in the future.

Wow, that was a really not cool thing to say.

>european union is a god tier idea
>its being high jacked by evil people
Honestly makes me sad

it is an m1903 Springfield

Don't care.

I don't see a field, or any springs for that matter

>Irish not even the most spoken language in Ireland
The state of potato country.

>UK
>France
>Germany

>English as second language

Umm.. sweetie, it's 2017, Arabic is the new hip

Pretty sure its Mandarin, but that all hinges on whether you consider Chinese people

>I trust the government implicitly

You truly are a hippy.

That picture shows how retarded the left goes when not protected by the constitution. They ban Allen Poe, and Grimm brothers.

Saved, nothing can explain how retarded the left is better than this picture. Thank you.

lol the Irish are the biggest cucks in Europe, possibly bigger cucks than sweden

I trust humanity collectively (i.e. the government) more than I trust individuals.

>Project Merica 2.
No one on here wants to end up with your demographics

No fuck off faggot. Nobody cares about Schultz' autistic plan.

>Thinking the United States would work without a 2nd amendment
>Being this stupid

Is this the border for Eurabia ?

That's a big mistake.

>getting butthurt over truth
>posting unrelated and also misleading maps