TURN ON CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ys9uCKFFniw
money.cnn.com/technology/divided-we-code/index.html#/?page=alt-tech
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEoeB5-j1w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They said online enables terrorism(which is true like isis) and wether big tech companies should censor content but then they showed alt right stuff, not distinguishing that the alt right hasn't sponsored terrorism

I'm not watching CNN

I suppose Charlotsville was just a bad dream then, yes? Nazis and ISIS are the same tier of people - human scum.

Lol was waiting for this. Still not on the same level. Like at all

Remember:

How's the soy latte at Starbucks you got with your daddy's credit card?

literally HELP HELP IM BEING GASSED

soyboy alert

KEK

if commies didn't start fights at the rally then try to swarm the fat mutt's car you faggots wouldn't have been made into pancakes. you're the terrorists in that situation.

We do not have hate speech in American, only protected speech. You fucking niggers.

Faceberg is antisemitic..!? Oy Vey!

Oy vey

Is she a fucking conehead?

Seeing happy merchant on anywhere but Sup Forums gives me megakeks

You mean eat too many pancakes and have a heart attack?

youtu.be/ys9uCKFFniw

Get a load of this

not an argument
ad hominem alt right retard
ad hominem alt right retard
What are you even going on about? Antifa was there to stop a fucking Nazi march from taking place in America. You people are literal traitors, our grandparents died to topple Hitler and you want to suck his cock?

No

>croatkike hiding behind other flags again

typical pussy shit

Possible Sup Forums operation material?

reminder: ignore meme flags and non American trolls in American politics threads

fuck forgot to turn on my memeflag
i guess this baiting session is over

lucky amerimutts

>stop a fucking Nazi march from taking place in America
constitutionally protected march, again antifa are the terrorists in this equation

You can't yell "everybody get out!!! the faggot theater is on fire!!!"

Cro*tk*kes

I ain't tuning into CNN but that screen cap is gold. Can I have a rundown?

Shut up, faggot

lel this is great... please post more merchants, as my old computer took a shit on me last week

She's dutch not french

Fallacy fallacy fucker

>STOP BADTHINKING REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE

we're all human, my dude. we are just as smart and capable as you :)

OY VAYY LMAO

Yeah, sorry but modern day "nazis" aren't going around beheading people and raping women.

Heather Heier died of a heart attack and was never even touched by the car.

Furthermore the Dodge Challenger of peace didn't accelerate until after some commie attacked it.

Your doing the lords work

Charlottesville was whites being terrorized, not the other way around, you complete retard.

So how many times has Sup Forums been on the news by now? Can’t believe people actually take you guys seriously.

Then again you memed the president of the United fucking states into office so I’m not surprised.

>Morakiu songs on CNN

u suck

I guess CNN is trying to shut us down. I guess they don't like getting called on their lies.

Why do they keep normalizing merchant memes? I am seriously asking how they can be so stupid.

THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO SHUT IT DOWN

12 cops shot, 5 killed at a BLM rally. are they evil?

>we are just as smart and capable as you
thats the last thing you say here burgerbro

That segment's been on CNN for a while.
money.cnn.com/technology/divided-we-code/index.html#/?page=alt-tech

Commies aren't even human, so if we're human scum its still a step up.

Anuddah Shoah!

>tfw when you're raking in the (You)s despite blowing your own cover
Is this what anglos feel like when they bait us and serbs into shitpost battles?

>HELP HELP IM BEING GASSED

You tried and that's the important part.

>Charlottesville
Oh yes, definitely alt-right terrorism.
Nevermind the fact that the guy has a long history of schizophrenia.

>I suppose Charlotsville was just a bad dream then, yes?
One lady who disobeyed a state of emergency, and was struck in an intersection does not equate to any sort of organized terrorism. There was no planning to run the fat ass bitch over in advance. Planning a rally, and planning a suicide bombing are totally different things.

>Is this what anglos feel like when they bait us and serbs into shitpost battles?

WITNESS MY DOUBLES PEASANTS

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I guess Sup Forums has to be more subtle.

>and was struck in an intersection
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEoeB5-j1w

weak as fuck, my dude... check these instead

wtf really?

Bout time.

That man is a nationalist treasure.

Checked and kek’d

Literally looks just like Wolf Blitzer.

(((coincidence))) surely.

>
What are you even going on about? Antifa was there to stop a fucking Nazi march from taking place in America. You people are literal traitors, our grandparents died to topple Hitler and you want to suck his cock?

I know this is bait but i find it funny when Commies make this argument when our grandparents fought against Communism in Nam and Korea too.

Shit fucked up the green text

Aaaaaaaahahahaha

No one does hate speech better then CNN.

>even fucked up the word alignment
worthless

Well as you can see, it works.

I did nazi this coming.

>What are you even going on about? Antifa was there to stop a fucking Nazi march from taking place in America. You people are literal traitors, our grandparents died to topple Hitler and you want to suck his cock?

My grandparents fought to protect the freedom of speech which includes LARPing as Nazis. They also openly said nigger. Don't tell me what my grandparents fought for faggot.

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD
Nice dude

Kek knows

Look at it again, but really really closely annon.

u don goofed
mediocre.

there is a split between the people in my family that fought the japs and the ones who were sent to fight the germans. the jap killers loved the war and were happy, all the ones who fought in europe had PTSD and broken lives from killing their brothers

>terrorists and people with differing opinions than ours use the internet not unlike everyone else
What else is new?

Reminder to everyone that George Lincoln Rockwell, one of the most influential members of the American Nazi Party fought and killed Germans and Japs in WW2, and was a proud patriot who loved his country "though i doubt he would have stilled loved it if he was alive today"Being a Nazi doesn't automatically mean wanting to cuck to Germany. Nor does it mean that you agree with every single policy of the Reich, its a political ideology based on a worldview that is not exclusive to the Germans.

Hate speech is free speech.

Oy vey, shut it down!

Our grandparents would think you are an absolute FAGGOT. And the ones that are still alive voted for TRUMP

Kek (you) little faggot.

kek

Clips now please

stop giving them advice

Croatia was allied to Hitler. Your grandparents were probably collaborators. Croats truly are the scum of the earth.

haha faggot you call them traitors yet you don't even support the Constitution, but I bet if there were a thousand muslims praying in your streets you would suck their cocks for it.
Your death cannot come too soon.