Anime folders

Anime folders

Post em

I have to go through hell to get Window's icons. When I had a Mac, there were batches everywhere. I'll probably compile all the colored icons and post it for people to just take. I'll edit the file names as well. Hopefully I can find series where they use official artwork for the folder.

I used to this but then I realized how autistic it was.

I might as well. Its that or work on my backlog.

How do you make these?

Watch it user

I hope that's not yours OP, you have shit taste.

There is a template, clean titles are online, and people use PS or Gimp. Every time I've tried I've failed. Never again.

I did that but they disappeared when I put all my anime on my new hard drive, and I haven't really felt like doing the same pointless work all over again.

It's fucking automatic. How is there work involved?

Maybe they are Macfriend.

It's still automatic.

Nobody does this shit unironically right? Maybe for anyone under 14.

>it's okay if it's ironic

spotted the child

oh didn't realize it was automatic. I just changed the picture of the folder in the folder settings

>perapera

How is it automatic?

It's nice to do that if you have like 20 favourite shows on your harddrive.
But that's not the case for most people, I'd rather have it practical than aesthetic.

There's a program for it.

1/3

>actually storing all those anime on your hard drive
>actually planning to watch them
Do you do absolutely nothing else with your life besides watching anime?

2/3

Green means finished, blue means I need to watch the next series.

Memes aside, do you think people on Sup Forums don't actually watch anime? Even with a full time job you can watch a full series with little difficulty in less than two days.

I read a lot of literature outside of anime and manga, it's not uncommon for me to read about 4-5 books a month.

At that rate are you actually enjoying it or is it just a completion achievement

>Wizard Barristers
Do you hate yourself?

The Sopranos is my favorite anime

CARMELA SHUT THE DOOR DESU
WATCH IT CHRISSY-SAN, DESU NEE?

fujoshit detected

ペラペラペラペラ

Maybe this hobby isn't for you if you think that's a lot.

The idea of keeping your backlog physically stored never really ocurred to me, I just keep it as a list of anime I plan to watch.

I wish I could afford external HDDs for my backlog.

Autists triggered once again with their favorite buzzword.

They aren't that much, my two Western Digitals only cost me £60-£50 but I got them in sales. I have two Seagates, one for 3DPD movies and anime, Seagates are much cheaper but they don't last long for archival purposes.

>watching anime is a hobby
>watching anything is a hobby
Holy shit you're retarded

noun, plural hobbies.
an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation:

watching anything and video games are the lowest form of entertainment, labeling it as a hobby is just sad and pathetic.
It's nothing more than a time waster

Not much
1/2

That's what hobbies are.

2/2

>watching smth as a hobby is a time waster

Like sports, reading books or collecting old coins?

I have every single good gundam show in one folder and in chronological order. I downloaded them from kissanime.

I haven't transferred anything to my external in a while, but that folder is like 5 times bigger.

Is this it or do you delete when you're done?

>I downloaded them from kissanime.

It's not streaming because i download the episodes.

Checkmate, atheist.

Why the hell would download them individually like that with lower quality and a fucking watermark?

just torrent them you dolt

Speaking of torrents, what are some good sites for that?

Well since you're asking, nyaa.se is the big one, And there's also bakabt, which is good for older series. Don't make a bakabt account though, just google "(name of anime) bakabt" to bring yout to the right page. Also check horriblesusb for most seasonal releases

>91 folders
>1.69TB
Why the fuck do you download upscaled 1080p rips?

I like how fancy folder icons makes it feel like I'm "collecting" series without even buying blu rays

>2,388 Files
>192 Folders

I have more than double your folders but less than half of your filesize. And I get all my anime in 720p and all my movies (and a few series) in 1080p. Sometimes I even download a series twice to get a dub I like. What the fuck are you doing user?

Pretty sure there is still gonna be a KISSANIME watermark.

Because i want them in mp4.
Do you know how hard it is to find dubbed anime through torrent?

>Le really tiny semi transparent watermark, in the far corner of the screen.
When will this stupid meme end?

sup you meme loving fuck

You still have to deal with hardsubs.

And? Why in the fuck should i care about that? Give me one good reason.

>Because i want them in mp4.
Anime torrents are in mp4 or mkv 99% of the time. It doesn't even matter anyway
>Do you know how hard it is to find dubbed anime through torrent?
I can easily find a torrent of any dub that's actually worth a damn and even beyond

I really need to update the missing ones but I'm so lazy at updating the images I just download the new complete sets when they come out.

Pretty easy for me, AB has plenty of dual audio shit.

I'll give you two:
>No swapping or removing in case you need to
>Raster-based instead of vectorial like softsubs (aka scaling that looks comparatively horrible)

Multiple reasons. You can't take screenshots or make webms without subtitles for one. Even so, downloading through kissanime is way more arduous and slower than just downloading a torrent batch. And Kissanime has worse quality too. I thought streamfags were retarded, but I've never seen this before

How did you do that?

The watermark meme? Probably never.

why no body talks about those anime ? I liked nabari no ou .

Find the series you want in batches or on that foldericon site that hasn't been updated in years. If you can't find them request them to be made. If there is not one made already someone usually does it. Use a program to put your .ico files as your anime folder.

>AB has plenty of dual audio shit.
I dont want dual audio, i want the dub only.
Dont care about autistic shit like that, i just want to watch anime.
First of all, i mostly watch dubs, so subs are not a concern for me.
>You can't take screenshots or make webms without subtitles for one.
Don't care.
>Even so, downloading through kissanime is way more arduous and slower than just downloading a torrent batch.
Let's see, i want to watch 2 episodes of re;zero, 3 episodes of Zeta gundam and 1 episode of Full metal panic today. I pick out the episodes i want to watch, hit save and Bam, in under 20 minutes i have all of them.
>And Kissanime has worse quality too.
Quality is irrelevant. It is perfectly watchable and i am not autistic enough to care about the minor difference in pixels. All i care about are the story, characters and the memory (by memory i mean the impression left in me, by how well the anime was written) . And those things are not affected by quality.

So yeah, I still dont see why downloading is better.

>that mix of multiple media types, messy unformatted names, missing information, compressed files

it physically hurts

pretty good taste though, nice seeing things like GS Mikami, Yohko, and Outlanders

>renaming folders/files
Don't do that

>I dont want dual audio, i want the dub only.

>in under 20 minutes i have all of them
user, your retardation is hilarious at this point. With XDCC I can have all the episodes you mentioned in under five minutes even on my shitty college wifi. With torrenting it's quicker too, and I can get them immediately after they're subbed, with all the quality advantages that your're too pleb for apparently

Trolling is only allowed on Sup Forums, read the fucking rules

>I dont want dual audio, i want the dub only.

>Quality is irrelevant to the impression a show leaves on its viewer
God I can't believe I'm being baited this hard. Look, it's clear you've put a decent amount of effort into it so I'll give you a reply. Cherish it.

These collections are embarrassing. Should you really be posting on Sup Forums when you've seen so few shows?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

autism

I actually just got done adding these a few days ago

Don't see why some people save everything that they watch to be honest.

>I dont want dual audio, i want the dub only..

TL;DR

>being organized is Autism now

>Don't see why some people save everything that they watch to be honest.
Some people have to seed the torrents you download

True enough

>TL;DR

It's hard to upload them on to my phone, when they have dual audio. Mostly what i end up with is japanese. Thats why it's easier if i have a file that only has the dub track.

See, this is the reddit mentality. When the REALLY retarded redditcancer thinks that his shitty website is used by everyone here and that Sup Forums is "just for shitposting trash lel xD" and dumps his retardation here.
Inb4 hurr I'm not reddit, then fuck off where else you came from or LURK MORE. As long as you get called out, you shouldn't post more.

>implying people have everything they've watched downloaded

But Sup Forums is my first and only anime related website.

>not having MX player on your phone + a 128GB microSD

You're still fucking acting like a ledditor, which is all that matters

Any phone media player worth a fuck lets you choose a default audio/sub language to load. Also,
>Watching anime on a small screen

Then it's not much of a collection is it?