Heh

Heh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme ball thread?

"The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back." - Polish proverb

Poland is 70% Black hahahahaha wtf germany is 100 % white

Poland has always been a jew infested hell-hole. Its also not a real country lol.

> does not exist
> has a chance

did they really?

21st century nazis love Poland.
Well, at least when you aren't constantly playing victim like a kike.

>on good terms with the Jews

Last I checked they were demanding reparations from us for the Polish Death Camps.

The bear look it's taking two dicks

we only do that when the kikes and their allies are attacking us, it's a good defense strategy, basically outkiking the kikes at their own game

>germany: poland you have to take refugees or else...
>polando: lol pay $1 gazillion in reparations
>germany: ...

lol that actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

notice the cheering and clapping in the background as they smash the place

Fuck Poland. You're literally the white version of niggers.

Ok Hans. Now please show us the diagram about the profit of Western corporations that is taken home from Eastern EU countries.

by 2050 you will be a literal version of niggers

More like shitting and eating shit. Still, good description of state of California.

Sometimes I wonder why that is but I won't forget how on the anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising fans of the local football club prepared a patriotic banner like they always do and Sup Forums was full of the "oy vay muh X" posting. Shows what are borders of the based polan meme and who's a false friend here. But not just Poles negate their theories. It's the same for most of the people posting from the region be ut Lithuania, Slovakia or Belarus.

>live on good terms with the Jews
Lol not for long bud. They're already trying to bring attention to how you run your country and get their slimy fingers into it