How did you discover Sup Forums?

and why the fuck haven't you left yet

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/lgbthealth/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf
cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was paid to shill here for Hillary. now I cant leave, no matter how much I try. I am here forever. FOREVER.

I came here by accident

i came here when it was /new/

Came here from Sup Forums during the elections
can't leave, bc well... nobody can...

It was once left then the "prove your white" threads with the guy wearing the sun glasses began and it snowballed from there

I've been on Sup Forums so long I can't really remember where the individual timelines start. I keep coming back because it's both fun and useful to talk to people who I disagree with and it's a good way to keep my own political alignment in check.

Kek is here

I'm paid to post here

came here when it was created bc Sup Forums was starting to become boring

Got bored by /tg/ so randomly clicked through other boards in the catalogue ... then kind of stayed.

Some decent and smart people around here to discuss about genetics and anthropology.

>how did you discover Sup Forums
Donglegate

>and why the fuck haven't you left yet
Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums

dank maymays

dank maymays

ZIIMMERMAN

went here during the 2012 election to make memes, I left after the 2016 election, discourse here has been awful since late 2014 but it's still one of the highest locations of anonymous discourse, only really topped by /leftypol/ as far as I know

but I've been here long before you even heard about it, or the honeypot org that hired you.

This. But I left for 3 years and missed the whole Sup Forumsharbor shit

Hello JIDF.

board kid with computer in early 2000s > YTMND > Sup Forums > Sup Forums > /new/ > Sup Forums

discovered it randomly

I just wanted to learn how to fold up bits of paper into little flowers and swans and shit

Soros paid me to come here to make fun of Trump.

Discovered through bps.
You can't leave pol, it's an entertainment goldmine, you just have to sift hard through the shit

I think some time in 2011 my brain is fucked though so I don’t remember much

I came here for the dank memes and stayed for the NatSoc propaganda

After the Cologne rapes I wanted to find video proofs for science.
I knew the infame of Sup Forums so I looked around Sup Forums first and someone was redirecting people commenting on the incident to Sup Forums.

So I lurked around for the purpose of investigation and found the horrors of this place.

I woke up the next day in what seemed to be a puddle of my own tears, cum and feces and looked up to see a man in a suit who bended over and whispered in my ear *foreeeveeer*.

I've been right wing for about ten years and noticed more of my friends starting to swing hard to the right, and found out a lot of them were coming on pol
I haven't left yet because like I said, many of m friends swung hard to the right after ten years of me preaching to them so pol succeeded where I failed so I've been here figuring out how

i just got here and i do not know how to use this website
but in the mean time ive been red pilled on the jews

My grandma told me about it last week.

>The what
>The Jews, Rachel.

Gets me every time

pizzagate

here forever

THERTHTY SNEK :D

>Wikileaks did 90% of the work

Bullshit

I go on here and pretend to post in Sup Forums fashion.

then i get replies to low hanging fruit and i laugh then i go back to my life.

its like the best mini-game on the internet honestly. you autist are funny- stupid, but funny.

reddit brought me here

Whoops, didn't even realize I had some beaner edit of the original

>enjoys low hanging fruit
>flag

Checks out.

BASED boomer nationalism ftw

We have to find this 70 yer old hillbilly.

Any Americunts can confirm that the yellow snake flag is a Texas thing? Just trying to work out what time zone the hillbilly uncle is likely to be in.

got in an argument with a teacher in 4th grade that the star of david is a symbol of satan. 25 years later: you cant possibly imagine the things i know. im supposed to be here.

>how did you discover Sup Forums?
Following the memes upstream.

Wherever I am, I must also shitpost.

this

newfags leave RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See pic.

Came here from Sup Forums, this is way better place for shitposting

Because of that movie "With Open Gates". You create movies and then complain that normies invade your board...

Don't encourage some illiterate trash goy to shit up our board anymore than it is. Uncle hillbilly should lurk only

I used to be a robot and wanted to kill myself. I still do, but now I browse here.

>Sup Forumsojak
Go back

I've been told to lurk moar because i have been ignorant to politics. I stick around because it's the best source when it comes to happenings.

let me sample my technique...

>hurr durr my whites and registration!

>cant even debate properly
cdc.gov/lgbthealth/

>but what about muh equality!?
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf

>B-BLUE MIDTURM!
cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm

whats it like drinking from the poisoned well user?

I see i've found a fellow pretend posted like myself.

wow!

Not sure what you mean. If you are implying something here, I was serious.

that pretty good technique desu.

>because here is the best political discussion

Not the best but most honest

I've been on Sup Forums for more than half my life.

Saying I'm stuck here is an understatement at this point. I'm chained to a leaky pipe in a dark, damp cellar together with other chained up things. You can't really tell what they are as your mind plays tricks with you in the darkness. The occasional "SWEDEN. YES." is heard, but it's always faint and coming from every direction.

If anyone new on this site is reading this: leave while you still can. Nothing good comes from staying here.

THIS
H
I
S

The stuff posted here can lead you to jail in my country.

Like very well adjusted member of society, for anime in 2007.

>he doesn't realize nobody is actually reading the threads and they're just emotionally spamming the board with implications and memes.

yea sure...i guess that could be considered "honest"

side note, me and a bunch of other users get together and pretend post on Sup Forums. just a heads up on that "honest " thing.

I've been on 4chum for too long.

>Leave

Baka desu. If you know how to sift through the bullshit this place is one of the best sources of up to date news.

Something awful to ytmnd to \b\ to reddit back to \b\ to \r9k\ to \pol\

>tfw jewish comedy is so bad that even holocaust jokes are funnier to a jew himself

Came to /new/ to debate the racist nazis. I'm now the physical manifestation of moonman

Im used to be a Sup Forums user, when Sup Forums used to be Sup Forums i mean, that was like 9 years back...

The Gadsden Flag is not a Texas thing. It's more of a states rights flag.

Wikipedia has a more succinct description.

Top fucking kek

thats some pretty hardcore loser-lineage bro

came during podesta emails but I already knew about der furher (heli), holohoax, flat earth so I wasn't that impressed w/ this anime cesspool

the_donald

im so fucking sorry

Why? Im already married and have children, i have a good job also.

Sup Forums must improve your life, not consume it

Been here since it was news.

I just got tired of russian image boards (compared to posters of those local leafs look like pinnacle of quality posting) so here i am.

I heard this was the best Cambodian pottery board out there. Was a bit taken aback when I first arrived and realized it's actually a Sri Lankan textile weaving board, but I got sucked in and now I can't get out. Please help

Because you kikes are scared shitless and your fear fuels me. You've become absolutely desperate and I will spit on you for your entire descent into oblivion where you belong.

This is the only place where I can discuss ideas with like-minded individuals

I got here last year around the end of June. I was drawn here from an FB group where the FBI Insider's screencap was posted.
> It exposed Hillary's machinations and the real reason they were so upset about her server.
> They found out she had a Special Access Program stored on her private email server.
Its like the NOC list from mission impossible except worse, since its like the actual program they'd have on that computer not the list itself.
> She didnt have any Need To Know access to that program during the entire time she was SecDef... Need To Know clearance means it doesnt matter how high your clearance level is.

Kinda shit they should bring back Hanging for. Also for whoever slipped her the Special Access Program in the first place.

And the reason im still on /pol is because I like to check in to see whats going on in the world. Because if something big happens and anybody knows, it will be here, regardless of whether its being argued for-or-against.

I found out about the Turkish Coup last year here first. People on the ground were talking about seeing tanks in the early morning hours. Didn't hear about it on CNN until like 6 hours later.

Same questions to you.

Came from T_D. I stay for the humor. Going back to lurking. Gas kikes.

I've been here since /n/ was the politics board.
>why the fuck haven't you left yet
Don't forget, you're here forever.

remember you are here forever