Bake the fucking cake fucking cake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then there shouldn’t be a problem when they say no.

"Bake my fucking swastika cake"

Karen is right tho

Go buy a cake from someone who isn’t disgusted by you putting your reproductive organ in someone’s waste hole you sick disgusting fuck

Bake that Prophet Muhammad cake, then.

Go to a muslim bakery and try to order a cake for your gaywedding and see what happens.

"Look, I just want a swastika cake with "Hang all niggers, gas all Jews, happy birthday Hitler!" written on it. Is that so much to ask? I'll take this to the Supreme Court if I have to."

Well then I should be able to walk into Mosques and demand Muslims cook me bacon.

See it works both ways libtards.

Karen is right but I can't help but think people should be able to run their own businesses as they please. Even when they do it in a problematic and frankly awful manner. Let them rot without your business.

Fucking Cake The BAke Already1!

Shit analogy from a degenerate dyke.
>Go to the gas station to buy gas, tell owner you are going to use it to incinerate niggers and jews
You better sell him the gas, shitlord!

FPBP

Exactly. If there's a dressmaking company and they refuse a woman's business because she's horribly ugly and don't want to give their business a bad name due to the association, it's their decision. They do so at the risk of losing your business and that of others. Nobody has any right to force them to make the dress.

This isn't simply a purchase of a baked good.

The issue of contention is FORCING an artist to create art they find objectionable.

It's like forcing a painter to paint a picture of child rape.

Sage and KYS degenerate.

>Bake the cake for us or get arrested bigot

actually...
could this work?
just say you're fascexual

But I thought the left loved consent

>problematic

Get the fuck out of pol you gigantic cunt

"Good day Mr. Gas station attendant! I require some fuel to commit arson with. A couple of gallons should do it."

"What?! Get the fuck out of here!"

"But, but... is it because I'm an arsonist?"

Depending on how they set the Supreme Court sets this precedent, yes. It very easily could work.

Well played

>problematic

Sorry I forgot about your trigger word. There are so many to keep track of.

He's not your fucking slave, faggot. Go find a faggot baker.

>The issue of contention is FORCING an artist to create art they find objectionable.

The problem is whether or not the cake is actually art (it very well could be, but it's not a certainty). And the baker sabotaged that argument when he offered to sell the couple his pre-made cakes, which are presumably the same kind of art as the custom made ones. So why is he fine with selling one but not the other?

But they didn't hire him, he declined the service before any contact was signed or anything was promised to be made with currency transaction for said service.

"Hello, Mr. Gun dealer! I need a rifle that can shoot many kindergartners before they can kill me."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE"

Probably bought them from a warehouse and didn't give a fuck about them.

Aren't satan lovers pushing to get their "religion" legalized so they can start harassing christian businesses?

Baking is a form of art. Artists shouldn't be forced to perform. I'm sure you had no problem when act after act pulled out of North Carolina over some "anti-LGBT" law. That's their right is it not? In summation, fuck you hypocrite.

>Muslim bakery
Implying there is such a thing

It's not a trigger word, you just outed yourself as a gigantic faggot
Only a faggot would use the word problematic in that context, let alone at all

Maybe the moral of the story is- if you don't tell the person you're buying shit from why you're buying the shit, then they can't object on a moral basis. Of course, this is probably impossible for gay men. Fuckers can't stop talking about how much they love dicks. Must be a shallow existence when your defining personality trait is what you like to stick in where.

The gas station owner didn't make your gas by hand and design it creatively.

No one is stopping you from buying an off-the-shelf cake.

You want a custom faggot cake? That makes you a client. Can't be forced to take on a client. Did the gas station owner take your name and phone number and personal requests? No, because you weren't a fucking client.

The Baker did not want to write what they wanted him to write. Offered the pre-made cake to let them write whatever they wanted on it.

Sounds somewhat fair to me.

Gonna go to a spic bakery and ask them to bake an ICE-themed cake.

the government already tells businesses who their allowed to service.

If I go in most places while smoking they have to ask me to leave because the government told them too. This is why it should still be legal to kick gays or jews and other groups out of any establishment since discrimination isnt a problem, the law makes discrimination legal.

Now I just want to play on my panpipes
I just want to drink me some wine
As soon as you're born you start dyin'
So you might as well have a good time
Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell
Sheep go to heaven
Goats...go to hell

>Work in Allah Acktarts
>Specialize in Muslim baked goods but can bake other stuff
>Faggots come in wanting me to bake them a cake with fag stuff on it
>Beat the shit out of them
>People say they should have been more tolerant about my religion

These fags are going to lose big time. When do we get an answer on it though? The anticipation is killing me.

make sure its a jewish bakery

A coommunist would say that being a Nazi is a “protected class”. It would be better to ask if a gay cake shop owner should be forced to make a Jesus cake since religion qualifies as “protected class”.

actually they did participate in both your wedding and your vacation by the very definition that your able to mention them in hidsight as being apart of both those things

>being a Nazi *isnt a protected class

Because he doesn't have to depict what he finds offensive.
>I want you to put a dead baby on that cake.
>No, but I'll sell you the decorative frosting and the cake separably.

>be you
>be black
>cite joke from comic because you're too lazy to find and post the comic yourself, or you want credit for someone elses joke
Typical niggers

Now if the baker failed to bake her cake for her wedding and she was unable to find a replacement cake she would say the baker ruined or harmed her wedding day. How could a baker ruin a wedding if he is not a participant (direct or indirect)?

He said triggeredly.

Actually the real contention is a 1st Amendment freedom of assembly issue. Does the government have the right to force you to do business with anybody for any reason. The answer is of course, no.

Swastikakes for the win.

Bake me a confederate flag cake, nigger!

Don't be so sure they will lose. It's possible, Kennedy has seemed somewhat sympathetic to the guy, but he's also made some less sympathetic remarks and he is tough to read either way.

That's the thing. Some discrimination is legal and some is not. You can refuse to serve (hire, suck a dick of) drunk people, Nazis, satanists, etc; but not fags, Muslims, or Nigs, which are protected groups.

checked
all of cakes songs are about satanism though

You

fuck you faggot

daily reminder that sodomite """""marriage"""" is a satanic perversion of a sacrament
forcing any christian to participate in any way would be akin to forcing them to provide the Host for a black mass

sure thing bud

If the bench doesn't do the right thing, that is exactly what's coming. And so are the muhammed cakes at the halal bakeries. I can't wait to get into a Shariah cab here in Minneapolis with bacon, wine and whoors.

I suggest you leave this north korean bird watching site immediately miss

No she's not. A gas station can still deny you gasoline if you're not going to put it in your car on in an approved container. Besides he's not denying anyone a cake, its just that he's not gonna make it.

Wasn't that Muslim truck driver able to avoid having to carry alcohol after she sued her company and won?

>pol
Take your own advice you Reddit faggot and leave

Quick!!!! Go to the nearest tree and fucking hang yourself you cunt!!!

Muslim truck drivers, 2, fired for not transporting alcohol in NYC
Sued and each were awarded 200k

I plan to sue Twitter for not baking my fucking cake.

Tbh, I don't expect a secular person (whether fag or not) to have a problem with Christian cakes. A few years ago, Muslim cakes (if such a concept exists) would not be an issue as well.

>libertarian candidates argued over this exact hypothetical
>now it will be a reality

What a world

We need to be more subtle. Like, an 'It's OK to be White" cake.

>have wedding vendors have been

No one?

I think that cuckboi Crowder already did this.

>make up a religion that forbids me from doing any strenuous work
>get hired for some construction job
>when they ask why i'm standing around not doing anything i tell them it is due to my religious beliefs
>get fired
>sue them for millions

Foolproof.

/thread

>I'm a sculptor, I make wood carving of wolfs and birds, bears, and nature stuff
>faggot couple comes into my studio asking me to carve 2 giant cocks, which will be used to hold up a banner at their wedding
>"sorry faggot-guys, I don't do such sculptures, I'm an artist and only create things I'm comfortable doing"
Is this sculptor expected to carve the two, 13 foot dildos?

How is this any different than a bakery?

Bake the cake and spit in it. Everyone's happy.

Holy shit, I think she just solved homophobia

>Bake the fucking cake fucking cake
I'm supposed to bake a cake while fucking it? Pretty sure my humping motions would ruin it desu.

Oh I'm sure the intersectionalists will go find some Muslim bakery somewhere, trot a couple of gay dudes in there with cameras and buy a fag cake to prove how "tolerant" Muslims in the west are.

Incel

Bake your own cake. Don’t demand others to bake you a custom decorated cake.

I'm not baking a cake for you Nambla faggots unless it's filled with razors and rat poison. Use the gas you payed for to bathe in and enjoy a cigarette while you're still dripping, useless trash.

Isn't this actually an argument in favor of forcing bakers to make whatever cake the client asks. if you're selling custom cakes then you have to treat all your customers the same - i.e. you can't turn down an order because you don't agree with client's lifestyle?

If you advertise yourself as Christian themed bakery than imo you have every right to bake exclusively Christian themed cakes, just like a halal or kosher butcher has the right to sell exclusively halal or kosher meat. But if you're all like: custom cakes for everyone, then go all like durrr I don't want to bake cakes for sodomites, you're actually discriminating people

I never understood why you'd want a cake from someone who considers you to be scum worthy of being executed. How much you wanna bet the owner if he has faggot customers shits in the cake mix?

>"I don't wanna smear feces over myself and rape small boys"
STFU U STUPID FUCKING INCEL

You only want to when you see the potential for a national story and a good lawsuit. The two things that matter most to Americans these days.

Are cakes art? That's kind of the crux of the issue. Is the creation of certain foods a protected act of expression?

What if that's their fetish?

fucking correct, had they been a cunt like me
they would have waited until they came to pick it up and accidently dropped it on the floor after showing them it..... then refunded the pushy bastards

Sheeet man I dindu nuffin.

Not the right analogy, Francois. Force a nigger to bake me a KKK cake. Or for that matter force a secular faggot to bake me a KKK, Confederate flag or swastika cake.

Surprised you haven't tried anal sex like most people user. Don't worry, when your wife pops out the third kid you'll understand.

Arguing they're not art is silly. There are world class cake designers prized just for their ability to produce artistic designs for cakes. And competitions where they judge by the quality of the cake design.

This isn't going to hinge on art. They are probably going to say he has to make them the cake using some equality of service argument, similar to that British case in Belfast. I suspect they will additionally rule that making the cake does not constitute participation in the wedding, like the twitter post says. Even though that last point is extremely dubious.

>Somaliapolis
Columbus here, giving you swedish cucks a run for your money in the sandnigger department
t. John Sandford fan

You're Seriously retarded for believing what mommy and daddy told you growing up. Sad!

my parents weren't Christian. I didn't go to church until I was 19

>There are world class cake designers prized just for their ability to produce artistic designs for cakes
Absolutely. I'm not saying cakes aren't art. But if you start going down the road of "If it can look good, it''s art, and thus a protected form of expression", that's when things can get weird. Are hair dressers artists?

>This isn't going to hinge on art
True, but that's what the bakers argument is. He's saying he can't be compelled by the state to create art for an event he doesn't want to participate in.

Have some videos on Christ's resurrection.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A