Man faces life in prison for anti-muslim hate crime

An attack on a mosque using raw bacon and a machete could potentially garner a Brevard County man up to life in prison as a result of a recently added hate crime enhancement, authorities say.

Michael Wolfe, 35, was charged with armed burglary of a structure and criminal mischief of a place of worship in connection with the New Year’s Eve break-in and desecration of the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville.

floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/25/officials-bacon-attack-titusville-mosque-could-garner-life-prison/80923984/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dOlGoiGrSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’ll learn him

haahaha you deserve death!!!!!!
go KYS!!!!!

>t. Muhammed

>2016/02/25
While it's bullshit, this is pretty old news, user.

>Information has a an expiration date, just like mild and egss

Kill your self faggot

Btfo

Gee muhammed i wonder who is behind this post

He looks retarded, so I'm not really gonna care.

he should have just murdered or raped a young british girl and said he was a muslim instead

we need more people like this....

What the fuck, there was another guy with the same name who did a documentary about going to Mecca youtube.com/watch?v=7dOlGoiGrSA

>not using bologna containing pork
Why would you go for high tier bacon on these loons
Just buy a pack of bologna and give them a knuckle sandwich

>Information has a an expiration date, just like mild and egss
Stop it.

>this

>Lets make it worse to vandalize a place than to just do a mass shooting there

My mistake, I assumed this was another article being spammed to slide current events because that's often the case with older news stories. Looking at the archive it's only shown up a couple of times, which is kinda odd considering the content of the story.

I'm from Brevard County, this Florida man will not be forgotten. More baconings to come.

It’s over Islam is finished

WTF kind of thread is this, OP. A day ago, it came out in the news that he got a 15 year sentence

In the western world bringing bacon to a mosque will get you life in jail. In britbong country you will literally end up dead if you do it. Interesting times...

heil'd
In time
checked
Now it's possibly life due to the hate crime enhancement.
It reallt puts things into perspective.

That happens when get your LARP to real life

I was being sarcastic if you couldn’t tell
I know, benefit of the doubt and all that but you are American

It was a poor plan of action. If you're going to do something that explicit you can't allow yourself to be caught.The energy could have been directed in far better ways. He would have been a good shocktrooper but things haven't gotten to that point yet and hopefully they don't. Anger is a gift but also a curse it can fuck you up or it can drive you to accomplish things.

I know buddy I saw the first reply.

The baconing must stop!

It isn't actually effective, the muslims don't really care.

Fucking idiot. At least this time he didn’t attack a Sikh bus driver.

Meanwhile.

Baconings are advanced psychological warfare.

When you get caught yeah

already has the JUST hair

No, it's just a stupid and ineffective form of meme warfare for advanced faggots.

I guarantee you a gun terrifies Muslims more than a pack of bacon.

Should I (a Swede) actually have to explain this to you (an American)? The world is upside down...

>we need laws protecting muh religion!!!!!!!!
>okay
>WTF WHY DO THESE LAWS SEVERELY PUNISH PEOPLE WHO ATTACK MUSLIMS TOO

well done retards, pic is you.

It's funny as fuck and does indeed disgust them, it's just the payoff isn't worth the risk if there's a chance you'll make a mistake. I never said guns don't scare muds. Death squads aren't really applicable at this time though Achmed.

>America
>(((hate crime)))
Isn't that against your constitution?

Send it to Trump!