How can we begin modeling our society after star trek?

since we will be united under one world government eventually and warp drive technology is with reach, what are some things we can do to help speed things along? free healthcare and education are some obvious choices but what are some more esoteric ideas that some of us here can contribute with? i believe that replicating food like bologna is possible with current technology. also, who would be a good choice to be earth's leader out of everyone alive today? i think justin trudeau is the most qualified person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4KBPaS-1PU
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/10/trudeau-ethics-watchdog-question-period_n_16543804.html
youtu.be/DuVbdOx-iRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how can we begin modeling our society after star trek?

anti matter power, FTL drives, and replicators.

Worst B8 Ever

for sure. we will have those soon

>for sure. we will have those soon

yeah, keep me posted.

until then... stop posting on Sup Forums

I have some Bad news for you;
youtu.be/P4KBPaS-1PU

fine, if the federation was fascist then doesn't that keep within the spirit of what many of you envision as a perfect society

Dropping the whole concept "money" altogether.

People are given assets and consumables according to their tier.

Most basic tier provides food and shelter, very limit and basic leisure activities.

Education, pragmatism, civic & social involvement, practical and non-theoretical contributions to society increases your tier.

Borderline socalist society, not quite if done well.

cc5156387adef9237166125e5a527bf5c7fe0b94120897c78abf852e31d2e5ea

i agree. money needs to go. it is the single unifying source of almost all strife in the world. a merit based society would be far more effective

Kill all the gays and ghetto niggers, apparently.

you're already living on another planet user if you think this one world government is going to be a good thing for the common man

>Obvious bait
>Shilling
Sage

How is Trudeau qualified to do anything other than Cuck your Country to Islamic GOAT Fuckers?
Only Libtard Leaf's like him.

Barron Trump is more Qualified

Trudeau never

This

Become commie borg shills
Expose the federation for its fashy ways
Resistance is futile

We can model our society after star trek until we are blue in the face. I still won't have my Sexy Kira, so what's the point?

a serious discussion on improving humanity is the farthest thing from bait. i realize the concepts may escape you but with the proper study, you can become enlightened

positronic androids wouldn't be bad though

he is committed to advancing all aspects of humanity

>not posting The Real Will

I am sure the African refugees who are all scientists will know the answer to that

>a serious discussion about what should be in the HR policies of the company that we're going to start after we write with a business plan and raise $600 million in start-up funding is hardly a waste of time.

It's like you faggots don't care about HR.

Build the wall and call it the Neutral Zone. End all aid to Africa in the name of the Prime Directive.

>What to do with limitless energy and scifi magic.
Is this what you redditors do between exams and mtg?

How will we solve the thot problem though? With women being the world leaders will they even have time to think before they get impregnated by immigrants then have to go on maternity leave?

>how can we begin modeling our society after star trek
We can't, and what's more, I wouldn't want to.

Life in the Federation would be fucking awful for one reason alone - there's no fucking money. That means you can't buy anything. That means you can NEVER come into possession of something valuable unless you have something equally valuable to trade.

Want to buy an original painting to hang on the wall of your home? No matter how hard you work, you can never 'afford' it, because the only wealth you have is what you're born with. Want to stop living in some shitty apartment in the inner city, maybe move into a nice country home? Too bad, the only way you can come into possession of such a property is if someone is willing to trade you for your crappy 1 bed 1 bath apartment that your parents lived in until they died and left it to you.

No matter how hard you work, you can never have more of the nice things in life, because nobody ever gets paid. Society in the Federation just doesn't work that way. I'd rather kill myself than live in the Star Trek universe.

Fire up those Eugenics Wars.

GROW THE FUCK UP, TREKTARDS.

We can all start wearing tight polyester jumpsuits.

Seems like the best way to get started.

I seem to recall genetically engineered superhuman dictators, bioweapon pandemics, and apocalyptic wars being the next step between what we regard as "modern" society and the one depicted in Star Trek. You should probably begin there.

Bull-Fucking-shit
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/10/trudeau-ethics-watchdog-question-period_n_16543804.html
He's as corrupted as any politician.
youtu.be/DuVbdOx-iRE

First the Eugenics wars, then the period of chaos. Then Cochran develops warp drive and the Vulcans come to visit.

Read the book:

F-Day By Colin Turner

It's a fictional story, that gives advice that can be applied in the real world.

I'm a nationalist, so if you remove the open borders presented in the book, IMO it's actually brilliant advice.

Like I said Barron Trump way more qualified,He
Can use the full Cyber & Achieve FTL travel using
only his mind.
There's that one time when he accidentally time
Traveled into the past..Oh shit Temporal Integrity Commission ...