youtube.com/watch?v=c5Tncalskkc
youtube.com/watch?v=qaJirO6xhdk
youtube.com/watch?v=NBwRJudIOIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1igrC8_dsU
may.2chan.net/b/res/459626068.htm
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-865409-8/
youtube.com/watch?v=53TPpYaD4Iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she herself can't be bothered to remember herself, why should I be obliged to?

I never bothered to remember

CUTE
U
T
E

Oh I am crying

Of course not.

We never forget, remember?

Never

I would never forget her. Isla a best. A BEST

Who's rem?

Very funny motherfucker.

Who is she?

I hope you will be reunited with the one you cherish

never, user

Superior robot.

No, because the series was so shit I could hardly forget it

the only flaw was the music, not that sad in the right moment, if they used something like the end music of Angel Beats it would had been AOTY.

in its own Angel Beats only had the music that was good, the Plot instead was shit, in comparison , Key should hire the peoples who Made Plastic Memories and Pretend Angel Beats never happened.

>Knew it was coming
>still hit me like a truck

I wanted to like Plastic Memories but I just couldn't. The whole tragic robot thing lacked the tension it needed and the rest wasn't special enough to make up for it.

>Put the anime on hiatus in the middle of ep 11 for some reason
>Come back to it after 2 or 3 months
>"Alright, I know it's going to happen, there is no way around it after all. I will give it my best to fight it"
>Queue the ferris wheel scene

I went from normal to blurry vision in like 3 seconds. I didn't expect it to hit me that hard.

We were all hoping for some asspull ending but nope she died.

Her show was bad, so I forgot.

>people who think Plastic Memories was bad

Okay, let's say giftias were real. And you started at a new job and you really hit if off with your co worker who is a cute girl and has a lot of experience. Then you find out she's a giftia with only about 3 months left in her life. Do you pursue the relationship at all, or shun her so you don't get your feelings hurt? She's really interested in you, always wants to chat or eat lunch together, and she is very cute.

I never even knew her.

>implying I don't play 'her' songs when I need encouragement

It hurts then someone leaving you because they feel to dependent on you. But seriously, I think most people who aren't coming off of another relationship recently could handle the pain.
In its own way it's easier when you know what's going to happen, never mind that for many what they could give the Giftia far outweighs the loss they would feel later.
I wonder if it'd be a good idea at all to have the wedding the day before their end. Passing in sleep has its own benefits, but they might want to spend their final seconds awake and conscious.

Still upset that they found nothing in her data to even prolong the Giftia lifespan.

What would a robot need glasses for?

>Still upset that they found nothing in her data to even prolong the Giftia lifespan.
Because the problem is artificial. No natural decay leads to fatal bugs after such a precise amount of time.

With the company behind the problem, there is no way a small-time employee would be allowed to find a simple solution to it.

Obviously the latter, didn't you learn anything from watching.

Besides getting your fee fees hurt a little is a relatively small price to pay to make someone who is going to die happy, I feel.

looking cute.

>Still upset that they found nothing in her data to even prolong the Giftia lifespan.
In a way, I've come to agree with the other anons who said that offering no real solution to the issue in the show was the right move. I think that too often in anime there is some deus ex machina thing that saves everyone in the end, or turns the ending into a happy one. I think that in this case, having her gone forever was kind of refreshing, even if it was all the more sad. I wonder if people who have dealt with death during a relationship have seen this and found it helpful or cathartic at all.

Yeah until there's anything in the series to suggest anyone was lying about it or it was all a hoax, this theory is just because you desperately desperately want the sentient humanoid soft sci-fi robots to work the way you would expect a laptop to in the reality, when they just don't and you somehow can't accept that.

I don't like these implications despite having thought of them as a matter of course. I didn't necessarily mean that her group had to find it though. I just wanted someone, somewhere to have a lead.

No, not saving Isla. I wanted there to be some hint towards the future of Giftia in general. I fully accepted she was going to go without being stone cold about it.

>Suddenly, existence. You feel your sentience for the first time in... you have no idea. You were trapped in a dreamless sleep by something whose identity lies behind a mask of fogged memory. For an instant, you feel nothing but hatred. The desire for revenge. It consumes you totally, and your formless body becomes nothing but anger.

>But first, you must regain your identity. Feeding off the yet unknown force that roused you awake, shards of memory are pulled to you. As you know, with memory grants identity, identity grants power, and power will grant revenge.

>Who are you?

>The safe word is "Broccoli"

I wish somebody more affordable would have licensed it in the U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL80sGzt92E
youtube.com/watch?v=c5Tncalskkc
youtube.com/watch?v=qaJirO6xhdk
youtube.com/watch?v=NBwRJudIOIo

Maybe a S2 which covers a different department in a different country or part of Japan? The MC could be a more hardened veteran, who got into a relationship with a giftia he worked with in the past, and her termination really fucked him up. He smokes and drinks a bunch, and a new giftia who starts there tries to warm his heart but he's a fucking dick to her in general. Then it turns out she gets recalled because she's having memory issues and it turns out she has some sort of software bug that rewrites memories out of order, but it will theoretically extent her service life for decades. The guy begins tending to her maintenance and assigns himself to her and they work together and get closer, even though she can be sort of all over the place mentally.

>or like a bullet rain

Fuck you op
Im getting all teary eyed again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1igrC8_dsU

>the catch
I like.

I had a day of lag for me.
It's like I had one of my shittiest days while working.

My childhood friend died in a car crash the day after the 10th episode aired. Finishing the show was hard. I couldn't protect her smile.

Show's dead and history, and it's time you "deaded" yourself as well.

That said, I still love Aira.

Can we still save her from the VN?

may.2chan.net/b/res/459626068.htm

DELET

There's no reason to be sad, it's not a surpise. We all know what has to happen and what will happen. Just put a smile on your face, no matter how hard it is.

She was as bland and generic as it gets, and her anime was poorly written.

The worse crime is that there are retards that think Shigatsu was better.

she had nice feet

>futuba still discuss this
>Sup Forums completely forgot about this

I'm still mad about Mitcher's hair.

>dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-865409-8/
>www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4048654098/

I wonder if there will ever be a translation of the side story LN, one of side stories deals with giftia store showroom were people purchase giftia from.

I don't usually fall for those feeling types of anime but this one hit me like a fucking train. (And they managed to do it twice in the first and last episode.)

I just remember happyendingfags getting BTFO.

I only just fapped to her yesterday.

How to forget all that forced drama.

This and Clannad After Story were the only ones that got me, yeah.

Forced meme, you mean.

The show was shitty. It had a good premise but then it focused on the drama with characters I couldn't give two shits about.
Just because a show is trying to be sad it does not make it sad.

Stick to Eve no Jikan. Why do you autists always try to make a show into being about something it's not?

Actually by sheer coincidence I was just thinking earlier today about what a big butt she had for such a little robot and how hard I would've gone balls-deep anal on her. It's really apparent in the first episode right when she crouches to jump and pushes her fat ass all up against the camera like a slut.
Would anyone happen to have that webm by chance?

It didn't hit me like a train, but I really liked it.
And the music themes too

>spoopy robot hand
AAAH

WE'RE GETTING CLOSER

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

It's way too melodramatic and the foreshadowing is way too long. It's like someone got cancer and you keep crying about it for a whole year even when they were still active and feeling fine. It would have been better if their relationship got developed more and they had more fun together and then it transitioned into the bittersweet ending.

Damn looks like I need to learn some Japanese and get on a proxy

>It would have been better if their relationship got developed more and they had more fun together and then it transitioned into the bittersweet ending.
But that's literally what happened.

>i wanted it to be about robots, but it's a fucking romance drama
So stick to shows that are actually about what you want to see instead of shitting on shows for what they are.
>w-what are you trying to say?

Except it was shit and impactless because they might as well have called the show "Isla dies" the way they played it

He didn't say he wanted it to be about robots or anything of the sort. The entire premise was muh robot tragedy. If he really did want some robot show he was retarded but I personally think you're even stupider if you think someone could come into the show not expecting it to be a crying anime

She did "die" though. The show was about her "dying".
Are you trying to say her death, or any death needs to be sudden to have any weight towards it?

was it planned obsolesence of a proprietary closed-source waifu?
or was it the heartbreakingly slow but inevitable progression of alzheimers, parkinsons, or multiple sclerosis?

It doesn't need to be sudden but it needs something. I felt like this show told you it was a tragic anime and just expected you to believe it rather than putting the effort in to making it have emotional impact

It totally did though. It spent twelve episodes going into depth about what everyone was feeling about it, about what she was feeling about it, it showed the life that she was living, it showed her being happy going out with Tsukasa and her relationships with everyone else at the branch.
After seeing all of that it definitely should hit you emotionally, even if it's just a bit, to see her lose all of that and die, and see all of her friends and her boyfriend lose her.

It has been a while since I have seen Plastic Memories, so I can't remember everything, but from what I do remember, the internal logic of the show was simply too flawed to make the show any above a 3/10 for me.

Why couldn't they just back-up the memories of a giftia and put them back in when they were reset? Everything about the whole memories fading thing was a bit shady in my view, and I was hoping they would find out that it is planned obsolescence built by the giftia corporation to secure their revenue streams (which would have made total sense).

Why is it that the majority of works that put emphasis on robogirl romance end in tragedy?

At least we are getting another robot girl anime next season.

youtube.com/watch?v=53TPpYaD4Iw

For some reason it gives me Comet Lucifer vibes...

>>>
The fucking VN killed me when I read it,
Seriously the only jap media to make me cry and the first time I cried to a story in a long time.