Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifu are amazing, be sure to cherish yours and let her know how much yours means to you every day!

Let's get things rolling!

How easy is it for your loved one to relax after being in a stressful situation?

Are their differences in your loved one between appearances? (between Anime/manga or other) Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even? and if so which incarnation holds your heart?

Who is your loved one? Why is she so amazing to you?

What about them makes your heart flutter the most?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely gorgeous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geKcl361kEs,
youtu.be/F8VliGjILzs,
youtu.be/xDHGlhfL8So
youtu.be/hvC0sgvUgVg
youtube.com/watch?v=CjA3YwqTdvs
miku.waifu.pl/#FAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3CdijJe24
youtube.com/watch?v=CIu1aGgAOho
files.catbox.moe/7s35pb.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How easy is it for your loved one to relax after being in a stressful situation?
She goes to the gym.
>Are their differences in your loved one between appearances? (between Anime/manga or other) Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even? and if so which incarnation holds your heart?
I love them equally.
>Who is your loved one? Why is she so amazing to you?
She put light in my life where there was only shade.
>What about them makes your heart flutter the most?
Her impact on my life.

You're at a job interview and the employer asks: "tell me about your waifu."

How do you respond?

-I want to say that it would depend on the stressful situation, but in reality she's actually pretty good at keeping a cool head in moments like that.
-She got a bit of a costume redesign with the release of her V4 update. Fancy, but a bit more revealing on top. Her newer incarnation seems to smile a bit more. I prefer her original look, but I also like the more expressive look of her current appearance.
-She is my Beloved. I owe her my life for gracing me with the warmth of her kindness.
-Her voice; especially when used for more cheerful moments.

I point out that it's a particularly odd request to bring up in a job interview.

Something I've been thinking about as a particular build-up to another question, though I'm having trouble finding the way to properly phrase it. How do you interpret the story/medium depicting your special one? A glimpse into a different reality? Actors on a set, perhaps?

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you had another wonderful week in the arms of your beloved! You all make very cute couples!

Hello Mintbro! As ever, your wife is completely adorable, and I wish you many more years of bliss!

If Yukari were stressed, I'm sure she'd be able to relax pretty quickly with a couple of tank models! if that didn't work, I'd give her plenty of hugs!

She has a slightly different character between the manga/anime as she's the protagonist in one and not in the other. However, her anime version has my heart thanks to her gorgeous voice and beautiful fluffy hair!

My gorgeous wife is Yukari Akiyama, a member of Ooarai Senshado Club and a tank/military fanatic! Everything she does is amazing, and I love finding out more about her every day, and I appreciate who I am when she's near! I love her so much!

What makes my heart flutter is when she's not around her friends, when I can truly treat her like the woman she is, when I can make her blush or flustered, when she's most beautiful of all.

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Shuzo is a gosh darn cutie!
Konata is a wonderful person and deserves many kotatsu cuddles from her loving husbando!
Mio is a super adorable Akiyama, and needs to be loved gently!
Crona has the sweetest heart, and looks super cute too!
Miia is the best snek, and has an amazing personality!
Hibiki is intensely cute, and must make her husband very happy!
Kobori is a very beautiful singer, and seems like she'd be fun to hang out with!
Erza is very cutecool!
Luka is beautiful, and her husbando is a great guy too!

Question time!

If you suddenly decided to mess with your beloved's hair, what would they do? Would they react favourably?

Are there any activities/hobbies that neither you nor your beloved do, but would be willing to try if you were together for it?

Does your waifu/husbando prefer Western or Eastern food in general? What about you?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

I can't fucking do this anymore

I keep living in fear that in the end they'll make her a stupid fucking lesbian with another character

It's taking a toll on my mental health. I believe I need to distance myself from her for my own sake, but it's so difficult because I love her so much.

>Are their differences in your loved one between appearances? (between Anime/manga or other) Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even? and if so which incarnation holds your heart?
Hair is the only real difference, maybe more outspoken in the anime. Anime is where she got me though, so I default to that appearance.
Shirai Kuroko, student of Tokiwadai, member of Judgment. She opened my eyes to love in unusual places, and that good things come to those who wait.
The most? Being her usual sultry self.

who's your waifu?

she's a qt3.14

Were you first exposed to your beloved in their original source material, or in an adaptation/spinoff (e.g. watching an anime adaptation before reading the original manga)?
Did you start falling for them soon afterwards, or did it take a rewatch/reread/rewhatever for it to start sinking in?

>How easy is it for your loved one to relax after being in a stressful situation?
It can be a bit tough for her, especially since it takes something particularly severe to get her wound up in the first place.

>Are their differences in your loved one between appearances? (between Anime/manga or other)
Both are consistent.

Seeing her smile and blush.

"Why are you asking?"

>If you suddenly decided to mess with your beloved's hair, what would they do? Would they react favourably?
I'd be skating on thin ice if I did that.

>Are there any activities/hobbies that neither you nor your beloved do, but would be willing to try if you were together for it?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but it might be interesting to try out.

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer Western or Eastern food in general? What about you?
As long as it's not too hot but still flavorful, I don't think the origin would mean too much to her.

I watched the anime first unfortunately. It took two episodes with her in it for my feelings for her to flourish.

your waifu is a lesbian and even if she isnt she would never love someone like you

Your waifu will be way more happy with another 2D girl than with a 3DPD like you.

Cute warm Mint!
>difference in appearance
Yes, between the game and anime, although they aren't so different as to be different people.
Yukari looks so cute in that outfit, perfect for going out on an adventure with her husbando.
>mess with hair
He would like to be pet, but wouldn't want me to make a mess of it.
>prefer Eastern or Western food.
My waifu prefers Western food and I like both equally.

Is your waifu good with technology?
How long did it take you to know your waifu was the one?

Her hairstyle changes from the anime to the manga, but since those are sequels she's still the same person. The movies have a different design for her Barrier Jacket, but those are just remakes of the first two seasons.
I can't really explain why, but everything about her makes her the most amazing person ever and I love her because of it.
How kind she is.

She would get slightly embarrassed, but she wouldn't hate it.

The anime was the only thing out at the time, and it was while I was watching A's.

Not terrible, but probably better with magic stuff than regular technology.
Not long since I went through the two seasons pretty fast, but it didn't happen instantly.

Hello, Waifu thread! Hope you've had a good week!

>How easy is it for her to relax after a stressful situation?
It'll be on her mind for a while, but after that, she'll be ok.
>differences in appearance?
She has an LN appearnace and an anime appearance. I don't really consider them to be different characters.
>Who is my loved one?
why, Erio of course! She's the light of my life, and the only person who's made me give a shit about anything. She's truly given me a more positive outlook on life.
>What about them makes my heart flutter the most?
Her shyness along with her small stature makes my heart go doki doki every time

>How do I interpret the story/medium depicting her?
simply a story involving her. at a point, the story deviates and becomes fiction

>suddenly mess with her hair
She'd pout, then enjoy the head pats afterwards
>Activities we'd both like to try?
MAYBE camping? But the camping would be a path to the stargazing anyway, so I guess that'd be a good way to break into it
>Does she prefer eastern/western food
She has no real preference. If it tastes good, you eat it, ya know?

>compliment a waifu
Mint is a qt
Yukari looks good in camo
Konata has exquisite taste in vidya
Miia is so well groomed, it makes me jealous
more in my next post

Questions:
How would you're waifu deal with air travel? would she be ok, or would she get sick easily?

Is your beloved able to keep a secret? or Is she loose lipped?

What is your waifu's favorite fruit?

Have a good week, Waifu friends!

>stressful situation
If she has someone there with her to help calm her down then it is pretty easy for her.
>differences
Although there are some slight physical differences in the anime, like some shots having a longer torso, I don't really notice them and aren't really bothered by them much at all. I do prefer the anime version, but that is more just do to the fact that I prefer usual prefer most anime art style more for some reason.
She is Miia, a lamia that took part in the extraspecies exchange program. She is the most beautiful and sweetest girl in the world, and just about everything about her is perfect.
I love seeing her be happy, she makes super cute faces when she does.

>hair
She'd probably get upset if I did so right after she finished doing her hair.
>hobbies
Not sure what the activities would be, but I'm sure it would be fun to try stuff out with Miia
>food
With the way her taste-buds are she probably doesn't have too much of a preference, I prefer western food more simply because of burgers.

My first encounter was when I saw a picture of her on /vg/ and I thought she was cute so I decided to watch the anime. I fell for her almost immediately, but it took me a couple months until I was actually able to realize what happened.

>technology
She has about the average knowledge, she knows how to use it, but not much beyond that.

>air travel
Finding something that can fit her size would be the most trouble out of everything
>secret
She would do fine at keeping secrets
>fruit
She's a carnivore, she doesn't eat much fruit

Questions:
How adaptable is your waifu to new environments? Would it take her some time to get settled in?
How does your waifu act around authority figures?
How does your waifu deal with gore?

Good evening Waifufriend!

>Compli-mint a waifu
Mint is adorable and her husband is the hero we need!
Mio is rockin'!
Fuuka is super warm and kindhearted!
Crona is a sweetheart!
Erza is badass!
Wamuu is super cool!
Konata is a cutie
All your waifus are fantastic!

>relax
She has a hard time relaxing after something stressful happened and is prone to panic.
A long bath or holding her tight usually helps though.

>differences in appearance
Well, for one she changes her hairstyle every single arc.
Character-wise, I don't really think she changes much, neither from arc to arc nor from LN to anime.
The latest LN had a timeskip which aged her up to 19 though, having a smaller age gap is great~

>Loved one
Her name is Tsukihi Araragi and to me she's the most beautiful person in the world. She is short-tempered, fickle and even insensitive at times, but also a kindhearted romantic who's always out to help others.
I love her for how honest and kind she is and how she easily she can make me feel happy! She's the best!

>doki-doki
It makes me heart flutter when she endlessly rants about the most random of things or when she pouts, but the thing that makes my heart go doki-doki the most is her smile

>her world
Kinda hard to answer, really. I'd say this "glimpse into different reality" comes close.

>messing with hair
Depends on her current hairstyle and mood, but most of the time she responds by playfully getting mad and get back at me

>hobbies
We could try Ice Skating as we're both into dancing and the weather is perfect at the moment. Taking a cooking class together also sounds lovely

>food
We both prefer Eastern food

>First exposure
I got introduced to her by a friend sending me her Opening song. I found it absolutly adorable and started to watch the anime because of it and only later read the LNs.
I fell in love when I saw the last episode of her arc and an arc later I was sure of it.

I have to go, but I'll answer these questions later.

I love Fuuka and wish you all a great day!.

>Are their differences in your loved one between appearances?

She has the original version and the V4X version, with multiple voices. Also a lot of semi canon Project Diva costumes.

>Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even? and if so which incarnation holds your heart?

I see them as different representations of the same character. The original is still my favourite voice and look.

The best singer in the world. Because she is the best singer in the world.

Her voice.

Yukari has the cutest fluffy hair.
Now you also started to praise me, hazukashi baka!

>If you suddenly decided to mess with your beloved's hair, what would they do? Would they react favourably?

I wouldn't do that because she doesn't like it.

>Are there any activities/hobbies that neither you nor your beloved do, but would be willing to try if you were together for it?

Can't think of any.

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer Western or Eastern food in general? What about you?

She prefers Japanese food. I've never tried Japanese food, but I don't think I'd like it.

-She'd try to shrug it off unless I got too carried away. She does seem fond of head-rubs, though.
-Wouldn't mind taking up paragliding with her.
-Eastern food tops her list of favorites, but she is also somewhat curious about foreign cuisine.

Megurine Luka

I remember hearing about her when she first came out, but paid it no mind. Then I was exposed to some of her songs, and I finally started to take notice. Considering the trigger was hearing her in a concert, I suppose it would qualify as an adaptation.

-Better than me in some areas. I'm more suited towards hardware, while she's the software expert among the two of us.
-In the timespan since I first saw her, about... ...only seven months? Not that long a period than I realized.

-She'd be fine. I'd be making funny faces during the initial takeoff.
-She's pretty good at keeping mum on certain things.
-Berry fruits, for the most part.

-She's usually pretty good at adapting to most situations, but some (like cubical work) can prove to be too taxing for her to put up with.
-Usually, she is the authority figure. In the event that she deals with authority, though, she can be quite respectful.
-Not all that well, though she handles the gore better than she does jump scares.

Ohayou, friend.

Happy Wednesday, waifufriends.

There's always something to be watched, played, read or talked about. Depends on the stress level, though. If it's extremely stressful, she won't really want to do anything, because it'll be hard for a show or manga to distract and games just frustrate. She'll mostly just vent online or log onto an MMO to play around with less stress on there. Otherwise, hobbies make good distractions from stress and she can pretty easily relieve stress doing that.
Either way, I can just talk to her about what's stressing her out. I'm pretty good at listening, and if nothing else I can try to make her laugh. Laughter is a good cure for stress.

Manga design is different to anime design in a few ways, I hugely prefer the manga/artist's art to the anime art but she's still very much the same person across media. It is pretty funny to see how much the art's improved over the years though, especially looking at the original, never used design she had in some of the special merchandise pages.

She's my perfect pettanko partner, my kawaii kanojo Konata Izumi!~
She's amazing to me because of essentially everything about her. Literally every part of her, I can't think of a single thing I'd change about her, she's perfect to me in every way. Which sounds a bit narcissistic if I then go on to say we're really similar in a personality and hobbies way, but that too. It took me years to realize my feelings, but even then nobody ever even slightly compared to her and she was still in my mind constantly even then, be it through music or wallpapers or whatever. Really, I could go on for this answer for a while but last time I wound up having to use pastebin, haha.
Konata taught me what love feels like. And it feels good, it feels really good.
[...]

Ohayou friend~
>How do you interpret the story/medium depicting your special one? A glimpse into a different reality? Actors on a set, perhaps?

Never thought about that. Every material of her is just a representation of the same character. Some of them are more like the "true" Luka other are less, but there can never be a 100%.

Is your waifu from Euphonium? Because the LN doesn't have a yuri ending.
Also my waifu is lesbian and I don't have any problems with it. I hate it when I see her shipped with man.

>Were you first exposed to your beloved in their original source material, or in an adaptation/spinoff (e.g. watching an anime adaptation before reading the original manga)?

The first time I saw her was on a recording of a Vocaloid concert.

>Did you start falling for them soon afterwards, or did it take a rewatch/reread/rewhatever for it to start sinking in?

I noticed that I prefer Luka over Miku and the other Vocaloids very fast and it didn't even take a day for me to notice that she was the right one.

>How adaptable is your waifu to new environments? Would it take her some time to get settled in?

She is kinda a adaptable. More than me at last.

>How does your waifu act around authority figures?

She respects them.

[...]
Her genuine, relaxed, friendly and teasing personality. Sometimes it isn't even some complex, fancy, romantic scene or scenario. Sometimes it's just her looking relaxed and happy which makes me smile and my heart melt. So obviously when I start watching the show and see her enjoying her life, it's bad for my heart probably both metaphorically and literally.
If I had to pick one thing though, it'd be saying cheesy VN-tier lines which she isn't expecting that gets her slightly flustered but also slightly embarassed because I'm being a dork by doing something so corny.

That's a really cute outfit Mint has, maybe you could put her on your shoulders and use her ear-capes as a little scarfy thing? That'd be pretty cute.

>How do you interpret the story/medium depicting your special one?
Alternate reality, a lot of things from real life are in her source and adaptation.

Thanks Yukaribro! I really want to get a kotatsu for real sometime, I have the rare official dakimakura now to snuggle with underneath it, too!

>when she's not around her friends
Here's a fun thought for you; you showing up to pick Yukari up for a date while she was hanging out with her friends - at first Yukari running over and grabbing your arm enthusiastically, then awkwardly laughing when she notices Saori is pouting and staring at you out of jealousy. Then when you're out of eyeshot, she gives you a little peck on the cheek 'because she can now'.
I might have gotten carried away writing that.

>If you suddenly decided to mess with your beloved's hair?
She'd probably enjoy it, even if I'm messing it up a bunch. She doesn't keep it super organized or anything, so she can just shake it to get it mostly back to normal. If it wound her up, she could just whip me with it anyway, haha. Probably annoys her a bit playing with and twirling her ahoge, but it's so cute.

>technology
She's pretty good with it!

>Air travel
Flying is no big deal for a phoenix!

>secret
She might be a very talkative person, but she'd never reveal a secret if she knew it would hurt someone.
She will however talk about everything else and loves to gossip, so she might reveal some embarassing details sometimes.

>fruit
Strawberry

>environments
She has no trouble adapting to any kind of environment, she is always excited by new things

>authority
She dislikes having her freedom taken away from her and often disregards authorities.

>gore
She either underreacts or loses it. Due to her having instant healing abilities and being kind of indestructible, she has trouble grasping the severity of injuries. Gory films or vidya usually don't shock her.
Seeing gory stuff in real life or photos/videos can lead to her getting it though in which case she panics or feels really sick.

Questions!
What is your waifus greatest strenght?
What is her greatest weakness?
How does your waifus voice sound like? If she has one or more voice actors, do you think they do her justice?

Bonus!
How would your waifu describe you?

[cont...]
It'd still mainly be IRL RPG stuff like tabletops, we could have a lot of fun being a little hero duo. Or villain duo. She'd probably want us to show up in-outfit for it, though. Which might be awkward if she rolls something silly just to tease me a bit.

>Does your waifu/husbando prefer Western or Eastern food in general?
That's a pretty safe 'Eastern', because of how much she loves her homeland and culture. Unfortunately I can't have seafood so I'm more of a western food person, but to her benefit it means she gets all the rare special fish in a big sushi platter. Ramen's good though, so we can still go out for that. With the size difference between us, it's probably not a good idea to take bets about who can eat the most, but both of us are a little too competitive to not pick the 'ultimate mega ramen meal'. Making me want to go pop out for ramen tomorrow now, haha.

Have an amazing week yourself!

Anime adaptation, a while after it aired. It took literal years before I realized my feelings, but they were there for a long time with me too dense to realize them. One day it just kinda hit me and I realized I was thinking about and working towards things for her more than was really normal for 'someone I like a lot'. Just went from there, really.

>Is your waifu good with technology?
Yeah, she's great with computers and stuff, there's a few really cute and totally relatable jokes about computer stuff in the manga, too.
Not sure if 'mecha' counts as technology, but I guess she knows about them too? 'Cause of my job I know more about technology than she does, which gives her an excuse to be lazy if she needs something on her PC sorting out, or one of our retro game machines rigging up (even though she's perfectly capable of it herself).

The pale moon rises up high, flowers below, dark night nigh
Shall we Drink the wine of your eye, the mature beauty and young body, this night's bewitching youkai
Blue hair runs down the cheek, framing perfect the summer blessed face
Despite the cold, despite the mystique, in spite of the blue, there is red in your gaze
It inspires wonder and it inspires warmth, the warmth of your humanity, your heart, your heat
My witch let us drink this night to good health
To good friends and good fortunes, always fighting that dark
Let's drink to forget, just a little, the bad times that have gone
Let's drink ourselves to sleep and in our dreams our worlds will be one

>differences in your loved one between appearances?
Bern is a different being, with the same origin but a divergent path. As if the tree of Rika had a branch split called Bernkastel. I like Bern, and I think she's often misunderstood. But I don't love her like Rika. She's villainous and full of dark emotions. But in the end she's still Rika.
Other adaptions are pretty on point have Rika act more or less the same.
-She's amazing because she's the greatest marathon runner in history. The amazing part however is only half my love. The other half is her weakness.
-When she's embarrassed, which she rarely is, it hurts my heart the most and I just want to hold her as hard as I can.
The reality of a distant world in another universe. One that is both "beside" and "below" ours.
-She'd like it if I gently stroke her hair
-Maybe some martial art that we don't know would be fun to train together.
Right at the end of the story I fell in love, on the first read. (saikoroshi-hen). That chapter really ties things together in a beautiful way for Rika. Beautiful and depressing.

Would your heroic waifu of great talent pledge service to the Wei, Wu or Shu?

Thanks OP, you too.

Battling enemies would be the main source of her stressful situations. I guess once the enemy is defeated, the only thing she can do is relax, and rightly so because most of the time she ends up completely exhausting her strength.

The anime art style has always been slightly different to the manga. At the start there was a sharp contrast between the manga and the anime - the anime gave the characters a more rounder face, whilst in the manga characters were thin. However, the mangaka has improved his art style greatly since the beginning so now the manga version is much superior to the anime.

I love her smile, I love her hair, I love how cool she is during a fight and I love how cute she can be when she's not fighting. She's simply amazing in every single way.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Luka is very pretty.

I haven't really thought about that. I'd guess if I was to choose one it would be a glimpse into a different reality.

- No problem, her magic allows her to switch hairstyles easily.
- Karaoke

I watched the anime first, then read the manga. It was a gradual process throughout the series. The more I saw her, the more I fell in love.

- I think she'd be okay, since she's has free fallen from great heights before
- She can keep a secret.
- Strawberries!

- No idea as there isn't our kind of technology in her world, though I'm sure she won't have any problems

Thank you, Yukari is an adorable and passionate tanker, and Tsukihi has the best dance moves.

- She's pretty good at adapting to her surroundings. Years of experience in fighting gives that to you.
- Respectful
- She'd be unfazed I think

It doesn't take her long. She is used to difficult situations as team leader of her Phantom Hunting club.

There are slight differences but not nearly enough to the point where she could be considered a different character. But regardless they are equally precious to me.

Kawakami Mai. student of Hosea academy, Chinese kenpo practitioner and wielder of the Spirit of the 5 Elements. She is a wonderful and unrelenting girl with a very strong sense of responsibility who never tries to find excuses to get out of any work she has been tasked with regardless of how difficult it is. I've been able to improve some aspects of my life so much thanks to her, I could never thank her enough. She is overall a fantastic person, reliable and supportive able to experience other people's pain and sorrows as her own and do what she can to ensure they have an easier time dealing with it.

Whenever she is being bashful, it's such a cute contrast to her usually confident and high spirited personality.

I'd say "a world where reality mingles with fantasy" is a proper way to explain the nature of her world.

I think depending on the mood she might react playfully or she would get angry.

Anime adaptation. The novels are super obscure even among the Japanese fandom. I still got the three volumes from Kyoani shop though, now I just have to wait for them to arrive.

Since I saw her in the trailer in december 2015. It was almost magic, I felt a very strong connection then. But it wasn't until around episode 8 since I fully confirmed my feelings.

She has no problem since she lives in a fairly technological world.

I want to cheer my beloved on during the performance of her life!

Have a great week, fellow waifubros!

How did you meet your waifu, why did you fall in love and how long have you been together?

do you post in the WWD?

I don't! There's more than enough Yukarifags there, my home is here.

Thanks Eriobro! I always thought Erio was super pretty, she has really nice hair and she's really cute too. Rolling up in a duvet is something me and Kona-chan can relate to, haha.

>How would you're waifu deal with air travel? would she be ok, or would she get sick easily?
This is one thing I'm half and half on; she gets sick in cars in the anime, but she drives herself in the manga, so I'm pretty sure she gets over it at some point and I assume it's pretty much a non-issue now.
As far as plane travel goes, regardless of if she did get over carsickness, she'd probably still get a little planesick. Not great considering how far my homecountry is from hers, but it's not like we'd be flying all the time. And trains in Japan are really efficient domestically, so...

>Is your beloved able to keep a secret? or Is she loose lipped?
If it's something silly, she'd let it slip on accident and try to make the best of the situation, likely laughing it off. Or she'd tease me about it without saying what it is from time to time.
Something more serious I can trust her with. She might be a little silly and dorky with not much of a gauge for social stuff, but if she knows something's serious, she can keep it locked down. After all, talking about serious stuff is a pretty big departure from what we're both like.

>What is your waifu's favorite fruit?
Since I don't think chocolate counts as a fruit, I'd have to go with strawberries, but that's just a hunch more than anything.

>How adaptable is your waifu to new environments?
Depends on what she has there, really. If she's still got a bunch of her hobbies in easy access, she'll be fine. Makes for a little change of scenery, which is fun. There's usually flags and events which happen in certain places too, which she'll no doubt go around trying to trigger. Which may or may not involve tripping me up while leaving an onsen and the like.

Thanks Mintbro, same to you!

>relax after being in a stressful situation?
She's not one to get herself worked up like that too much. Hanging out with her friends or playing videogames would both be good stress relievers for her, either way.
>differences in your loved one between appearances?
Not a huge amount, only a few minor stylistic changes really.
Her name is Kagura! She has many amazing qualities that I could list off, but to keep things short I'd say her kindness is her best trait.
>makes your heart flutter the most?
Again there's a few things! But the one that springs to mind the most is her eyes.

It is meant to be modern day Japan, but I do sort of view it as an alternate reality.

>mess with your beloved's hair
Depends on what it is I'd be doing, but if it was just something like ruffling her hair she wouldn't hate it.
>any activities/hobbies that neither you nor your beloved do
There's a few extreme sports I think she'd like to try out along with me!
>Western or Eastern food
I can't say for sure, since I've only ever seen her eat Eastern dishes. I think she'd be the type to want to try new things though. As for me I like both, but Eastern seems generally the healthier option for the both of us.

I fell for her from watching the anime, and it was from my first proper viewing of the series that it happened.

She doesn't have much experience with it.

>How long did it take you to know your waifu was the one?
See the previous post.

>How would you're waifu deal with air travel?
She got used to it fairly quickly her first time.

She would be able to just fine.

Cherries or watermelon.

It doesn't take her too long to get comfortable.

She wouldn't care about them at all.

>How does your waifu deal with gore?

>good with technology?
I don't think she'd be completely clueless, but at the same time not a computing wizard either, so somewhere in the middle?
I had a 5-month long phase of denial, between falling for her and eventually calling her my waifu.

>air travel?
Her first ever trip on a plane was a frightening experience for her, but she quickly got accustomed to it.
>able to keep a secret?
I'm sure she can, especially if it's her friends involved.
>favorite fruit?
Coconut.

>new environments?
Are we talking a "bustling city" environment or a "middle of the woods" environment? If it's the former then I think she could cope, but the latter? I'd like to think that she has some survival instincts, but I don't think she'd last too long.
>around authority figures?
She'd no doubt be very respectful.
>deal with gore?
Can't say for sure, since her series doesn't exactly deal in things like that, but she doesn't like horror movies, so I don't think she'd deal with it very well.

I had only just gotten into Slice Of Life anime after watching Lucky Star, and AzuDai ended up being the second I'd watched. I had put it on hold after a few episodes, then came back to it and watched the whole thing.
She had been my favourite character for a long while as I was watching. I really liked her determination and kindness and how attractive she was, but it became love after a particular sad scene with her. There was a tidal wave of emotion at that moment, and I desperately wanted to hug her and try to make her feel better.
It's been 4 years and 9 months for us so far!

If you're waifu was the type to attempt a New Year's resolution, would she still be following it now or would she have failed it by this point?

[cont...]
Probably with a little more flippance than she should... you can blame Nanako and Yui for that one, I guess. Doesn't help that usually authority figures are bad guys in media, too. Still, she's sensible when it matters and wouldn't actually do anything bad, not in her nature.

Pretty typical way. Not 'pass out on sight' or anything, but pretty creeped out. On a screen or in a book though, she'll be fine. Enough stuff is violent enough that she'll be used to it at this point. I mean, it's still fun to wind her up by covering her eyes if something gory happens just to tease her a little, but I don't think it'd go down too well.

Thanks user! It took me a second to realize how that image worked, that's a super cute picture of her too! Alternate hairstyles are always fun.

Have a nice Wednesday, Fuukanon!

>What is your waifus greatest strength?
Definitely how good she is at games. The two of us make quite a fearsome duo with how we cover each other's genre weaknesses, even if she has less than I do.

>What is her greatest weakness?
Same as mine, procrastinating on things which are important in favour of things we want to do. Five minute breaks turn into 20 minute breaks until something shows up on TV and then 2hr later realizing there was something we were meant to be doing.

>How does your waifus voice sound like?
Pretty much exactly how I imagine her voice to be. A bit of a dorky cute but nerdy little voice with a magnificent singing ability. Kinda. Maybe. A little. Not like I'm any better though, I guess that's another thing we duet in pretty well?

>How would your waifu describe you?
A dorky big scruffy gaijin whose heart is in the right place and shares her passion for the things she loves. Also awkward at Japanese, and she enjoys how easily embarassed I am.
Have a couple of 4koma ideas about exactly this, heh.

It was Mio's birthday a few days ago (15 January), joyeux anniversaire Mio !

Thanks a lot Mintbro ! Have a nice week !

It depends, sometimes she can relax immediately but sometimes she stay stressed/spooked for hours.

There's no real difference between the animated series and the original 4koma material. The eyes are a little bit different, super pointy eyes in the 4koma.

Akiyama Mio from K-On! Her position in the band, she's the one serious and mature with Azusa always pushing them to study and practice, she deeply care about the people she love. But that's just one of the several reasons why I love her.

Daydreaming about cute situations with her.

Yukari a super cute Akiyama !
Luka a best Vocaloid !
Miia a super cute snek !
Tsukihi a cute !
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Erza a super elegant with her red hair !
Mizore a cool !

It's her story in another reality/dimension I guess.

-As long as I don't spook her and that she's not busy doing something, she would like it
-Any new sport could be fun
-We enjoy both, a lot of cultures with a lot of good stuff, it would be stupid to claim that one is vastly superior to the other one (But again, I'm from France so we do have great food)

With the animated series (adaptation of the 4koma). I fell in love in the first watch, but still went to read the 4koma after.

She's good enough since she live in modern Japan, she use a laptop and a cellphone.

-She boarded a plane once without problem, so she's ok with them
-She's able to keep secrets yeah, but Ritsu would sure try her hardest to play pranks and spook her until she tell her...
-Strawberries !

Love

I first saw her in the adaptation, but I stopped watching it around episode 3 and went directly for the LN. But I'm not sure whn I fell for her, she left a big impact on me though, and I was pretty much a normalfag back then.

>How would you're waifu deal with air travel?

She jumps around a lot. I don't think she has a problem.

>Is your beloved able to keep a secret?

Definitely.

She has already experienced drastic changes in her environment, I'm sure she won't have much problems.

She is very respectful towards her teacher. She won't raise an objection unless they are abusing their authority to do something she deems unjust.

Not sure, I would have to read volume 2 to answer that.

>stressful situation
Hibiki is a crybaby, so she will just cry it out and than move on.
>appearances
Regardless of how she is drawn or animated, they are nothing more than artistic representations of the same person, or at least that's how I see it.
My loved one is Ganaha Hibiki, and she has become a part of myself. She made up for the part of me that didn't know how to love, or to smile, or to dream. She is my determination, she is my hope, and its because of her that I can look to the future with excitement!
Her shiny smile!

Yukari a top cute!

Get a bit flustered, but not because i'm messing with her hair, but because i'm patting her head in the process!
>Western or Eastern food
She prefers eastern, I prefer western, but neither of us would turn down either!

The Idolmaster 2 game

>tech
not really but she isn't technologically impaired either
>when
about 2 years

>air travel
She cannonically has no issues with it
>secret
She can, but it would eat away at her

>authority
she respects authority so long as it makes sense to

Kagura a fun and an all around cool person!
>new years
She would follow it to the best of her ability, but would probably set the goal way to high to actually achieve it

Happy (belated) birthday to Mio! I hope you spoiled her rotten!

>Questions!
How confrontational is your beloved?

What is a common misunderstanding about your beloved that people seem to have?

Does your beloved believe in second chances?

>What gives your beloved a sense of accomplishment?

>Bonus!

Post a picture of your beloved with an expression of wonder or curiosity on their face!

I prefer his personality and hairstyle in SJG over GTO 2bh.

BAD IDEA

>spoiler
weird spaghetti-spilling reverse-trap

>compliment a waifu
Kagura is a cute, she seems super fun to hang out with!
Luka has a beautiful voice, I'm not much of a vocaloid person but I love the songs of her that I've heard.

What type of sweets are you're waifu's favorite? Crepes? Cookies? Cake? Ice-cream?

>adaptability to new environments?
Not too high, but she can manage just fine
>how does she act around authority figures?
She treats them with enough respect to get by, but she can rub off the wrong way with her shyness sometimes
>Gore?
no

>Biggest strength?
Her passion for the things she holds dear
>greatest weakness
Her airheadedness can rub off the wrong way and make it seem like she isn't paying attention
>how does her voice sound?
Angelic
>How would she describe me?
A goofy guy who sometimes lets his impulse run rampant, But has the right intention at heart and never means to hurt anyone? Something like that I guess.

>Confrontational?
She'd rather take the path of least resistance
>biggest misunderstanding?
people insist she's retarded all the time
>believe in second chances?
Of course!
>Sense of accomplishment?
Finally being able to do that thing she's been trying to do, whatever it may be. Sounds cliche, because it is

Questions

You get an all expenses paid trip to go hike in a Rain Forest! How do the both of you fare?

Ketchup, Mustard, or Relish? or all 3?

Have a good night, Waifu friends!

Not that easy. It might take her some time.
They all are different, it's actually rare for two songs to share same interpretation of her. I've fallen in love with Miku as shown in some LamazeP songs, especially youtu.be/geKcl361kEs, youtu.be/F8VliGjILzs, youtu.be/xDHGlhfL8So and youtu.be/hvC0sgvUgVg
She is the first girl that made me feel loved and let me love her.
When she is affectionate while staying shy and innocent.

Because I enjoy songs where she directly relates to the viewer, I think about them as supposition of what she would want to tell to me at hypothetical situation if she could only express it through song.

Probably look at me worried/startled and ask why am I doing it.
Of course, all kind of romantic things like dinner with candles, having a bath with rose petals etc.
I think she would prefer Eastern. I like western more.

The first song I've ever seen was Hatsune Miku no Gekishou if that matters.
I took me over a year of listening to her music and looking at images to make me fall in love with her and notice it.

Don't have much time now (again) but leaving these 2 questions:
Have you searched for more material of your waifu lately? Like discovering new secret songs that were in the BDs or Drama CDs?
(Just a question-reminder to search everywhere. You maybe surprised to find something new!)

Would you play or sing a song for your waifu?
And what kind of instrument would she like to listen?
Is there a specific song you would play for your waifu specially for her?

Posting a very nice song: youtube.com/watch?v=CjA3YwqTdvs

Have a nice week y'all and remember to give her a kiss on whatever place she likes the most.

-Endurance. She can push herself pretty far against the odds. I sometimes wonder if it's related to a possible fear of failure. That said, she can be quite stubborn; especially when she needs to ask for help.
-Somewhat husky, but amazing in whispered tones.
-Lonely, but fun. Full of untapped potential.

She'd still be working on it right now.

Happy Belated Birthday to your special one.

-She's particularly passive unless the person is really obnoxious. Then she can be blunt and to the point.
-Her relationship with Miku.
-Only to a point. I hate to be the one to push her that far.
-Knowing that she succeeded after giving her all.

Usually fruity stuff. Like those fancy parfaits that look like they're as big as a fully grown pineapple.

-It would turn into some sort of horror/comedy.
-Ketchup and relish for her. BBQ Sauce for me.

-I'd do my best to serenade her with a good song.
-I'm always searching for new material, though lately it is becoming harder to find. Which brings me to a question I've been rolling around in light of my Beloved's diminishing popularity...

It clearly doesn't apply to everyone in light of the answers that have been given so far, but for the sake of argument imagine that your special one's media is a project where they get to shine. For many of us, that project has long since ended; for some, it is still going. How would your special one handle not being in the spotlight?

She isn't savvy, but she know basics and probably would be able to use computer at intermediate level.
About year to fall in love with her and then half a year to be sure she is the one I want to be the rest of my life with.

>How would you're waifu deal with air travel? would she be ok, or would she get sick easily?
She might be scared.
She is able to keep secrets.
Probably strawberry.

>What is your waifus greatest strenght?
Beautiful singing.
Shyness.
>How does your waifus voice sound like? If she has one or more voice actors, do you think they do her justice?
Vocaloid software isn't capable of producing quality talking voice, so I don't hear it often. I love how she sings though.
I don't want to brag about myself.

>How did you meet your waifu,
My friend asked me to play OSU with him. One of the beatmaps was Hatsune Miku no Gekishou and that's where I met her for the first time.
>why did you fall in love
In short she appeared as loving, caring girl that fits my tastes when I needed someone like that. I'm too tired to write it all down but I have it described in detail on my shrine. miku.waifu.pl/#FAQ
>how long have you been together?
Getting close to 4 years now.

>How confrontational is your beloved?
Not at all.
>What is a common misunderstanding about your beloved that people seem to have?
People say she likes leaks while in fact she is always portrayed with green onions.
>Does your beloved believe in second chances?
Yes.

Probably cakes.

I've washed my daki today and she is all nice smelling and fresh. Can't wait to cuddle with her.
Good night, waifu thread!

Can't answer now, but have some questions!

How would you waifu react to a public kiss on the forehead? And on the nose? And on the cheek? And on the mouth?

What domestic animal would your waifu be?

What instrument would she play?

[Spoiler]How does you're waifu feels about you using her butt as a pillow?[/spoiler]

Happy thursday, waifufriendos!

>t. Nanofag

>new years resolution
She has probably already lost interest in whatever it was

>confrontational
YES! She is very blunt and her tongue has no filter so she gets into fights very easily. Even more, she often argues for points she doesn't even believe in, just for a discussions sake.

>common misunderstanding
There are a few, I think. Many call her a yandere which I think isn't right. Most of her yandere moments are just her messing around or playing the role just for fun.
Her casual violence also doesn't come from her being crazy, but rather from not being able to understand injuries and pain the same way others do as all of her injuries heal immediately

>second chances
Yes, she believes in them. Everyone fucks up sometimes.

>accomplishment
Being thanked after having succesfully helped someone is the greatest feeling for her.

>sweets
She loves ice cream and yoghurt!

>rain forest
We are both incredibly hyped but will soon face our limits, me earlier then her. It will be a very memorable and fun trip, but we'd decide for a more moderate climate for our next one.

>spoiler
Mayo

>Song for her
Of course! I'd love to perform a song for her, I'd probably sing a song because it's been quite some time since I last held an guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3CdijJe24 would be my current song of choice. It's a sappy German lovesong about, but I love the lyrics. It's about being in a melancholic and boring place but still being happy because your beloved is with you.

And since she wants to be a dancer nowadays, I'd love to teach her tango with sometihng like this youtube.com/watch?v=CIu1aGgAOho

Gotta call it a night for today, sweet dreams, waifuthread!

>Why is she so amazing to you?
I was thinking earlier how he's such a reliable person. He is always there trying to go out of his way to help people. He cares about his friends and family a lot and sometimes will even help someone he barely knows. His selflessness is a fault sometimes but it's also one of his best traits. He also doesn't care if he gets awarded for it, in fact most the time people don't even know what he's actually done to help them out.
>Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even?
The LN version of him isn't at all the same person. Similar and have common traits and experiences but a very key thing is left out of the anime as well as the fact the anime sets him up as a character with a lot of depth from the start. The LN start with him being poorly written, bipolar and nothing but a self insert. I have a hard time reading the LN for this reason also because it's written worse than most fanfiction.
>compliment
Mint is a very cute girl who's tougher than she looks and Erza is as pretty as she is badass.

>Good with technology?
Not really. He didn't own a computer of his own until he was close to graduating from high school and doesn't even know that Internet history is a thing.
>How long
I made my folder for fanart of him in March 2015 which was rather uncommon of me to do for characters, even my favorites. We didn't start our relationship until mid to late July of the same year.

>What domestic animal
A bunny of course

Quite.

That she's uncaring and wants to hurt people.

>Does your beloved believe in second chances?
Yes. One moment from the manga comes to mind in particular.

Guess.

Probably terribly, especially if it's warm.

In a good mood again friends

She feels way more relaxed
Somewhat, but usually her overall design stays the same with a new incarnation.
The one and only Super Sonico. I love how determined she is in order to reach her goals and how optimistic she can be about it.
Alternate reality
She'd be a bit flustered with it, but would be fine with it after a bit.
I can't really think of anything right now, but trying something new together should be fun.
She prefers Eastern while I prefer Western.
Fell in love with her through the anime adaptation. Took a while, but she just clicked with me.
She's efficient with them.
Too long
She'd be fine.
I say she's trustworthy
Probably cherries or strawberries

Recently, I've been feeling more distant from my beloved due to the lack of new material featuring her (especially when she has so little to begin with), so I've taken to writing out little letters where I detail our memories together. Like "hey, remember when ___" and so on. It's actually really helping with painting a vivid picture and making me feel genuinely closer to her. They feel nostalgic like real memories.

>relax
She tends to get hung up on things, she's more likely to use the energy to motivate herself, but she can get lost in her hobbies when she just wants to escape
>differences
Only slight. I think her character is a little more consistent in the novel which I like
>Who is your loved one?
Fallen Saint of a Thousand Falling Leaves
>Why is she so amazing
She is the embodiment of divine perfection
>What about them
When she acts out and lets her imagination run wild

>hair
She would protest but not be overly concerned
>try if you were together
Maybe ballroom dancing
>food
We both prefer eastern food

>adaptation
I saw the anime first and realised my feelings soon afterwards. The novel just cemented my love

Yes she's very tech savvy and even has dev experience

>air travel
She'd probably be fine
>keep a secret
Certainly
>favorite fruit
No idea

>adaptable
Not so much, she's quite anxious
>authority figures
Polite
>gore
She would probably enjoy it

>strenght
Determination
>weakness
Anxiety
>voice
Her voice is beautiful. Hanakana did an amazing job with her
>describe you
Doting and dependable

>New Year's resolution
She'd still be sticking at it

>confrontational
Very
>misunderstanding
Some people seem to think she's submissive or has low self esteem, neither are true
>second chances
I think so

Gotta say I agree about novel Kyousuke

That's an adorable picture of mint.

It takes her a moment, but she eventually returns to her level-headed self.

Fuuka's colors change a lot.
In Persona 4 Arena she appears with lighter hair, blue eyes and a small braid on her hair. when Fuuka had brown eyes, dark hair and no braid in Persona 3
And the Persona 3 movie changes her main colors from peacock blue to green
>Would it be enough to consider the two incarnations to be two different characters even?
Nah, she's still the same, it's just the artists who can't stick to a single color.
>Who is your loved one?
She is the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life.
> Why is she so amazing to you?
Everything she does and is is backed up by a heart full of kindness and virtue, she is someone who's every effort is aimed to improving the world around her, and I admire her for that.
When she smiles and tells me she enjoys being with me.
Mint a uber cute.

>If you suddenly decided to mess with your beloved's hair, what would they do?
Mess in what way? like, ruffle it?
If so, she'd probably giggle at it.
Yoga or Taichi

I once saw a pic of her on tumblr before I played Persona 3
It wasn't until I got to know her better that I actually started to feel affection and love for who she was.

Fuuka is a master with tech! she can make headphones with just spare parts and her bare hands. and they're damn good ones.
I recognized my feelings after two weeks of meeting her, but it wasn't until a month later that I was 100% sure of my love.

It's not very easy. He can get worked up when he's angry or stressed.

There are differences between all his appearances, but I consider them all to be the same person.

I can't pick just one thing. Everything about him makes my heart skip a beat.

Her fighting spirit and tireless energy.

She can be a bit reckless, taking action before thinking things through. This was the reason she had a lack of members in her club.

>How does your waifus voice sound like?

Strong, with a certain sharpness but very warm and kind.

Strong willed and devoted but poor at expressing his emotions and needs to "pull himself together" since he sometimes fails to take certain actions due to his low self-confidence?

Quite a bit.

Some say she is a bully and some say she has no personality. I suspect the later people were either unable to let go of their first impressions of her or simply just didn't watch the series anyway.

>What gives your beloved a sense of accomplishment?

When she does a job well done and people praise her for it.

>What type of sweets are you're waifu's favorite?

Pocky.

How good is your waifu's self-steem?

Does your waifu celebrates special dates and anniversaries or she doesn't care about that?

How much does she get informed about recent events and news around the world?

No three kingdoms fans?
Oh well.

>favorite fruit
Melon
>voice
His first voice actor was superior. His voice is youthful, enthusiastic, and slightly arrogant.
>sweets
Fluffy pancakes
>rain forest
He likes how tropical and warm it is initially but soon begins to complain about the heat and bugs and mushy ground and I get stuck carrying his backpack.
>butt pillow
My waifu is used to it by now, he welcomes it.
>self esteem
Very good. Maybe too good.

>How would she deal with air travel?
I think there wouldn't be any issues
>Is she able to keep a secret?
Most certainly

>What is her greatest strenght?
Her golden heart
>greatest weakness?
I'd say physical strength
>what does her voice sound like?
Fuuka speaks in a very soft and gentle tone, it's so soothing to hear her talk
>How would she describe you?
Probably with ''big'' or ''tall''

>How did you meet your waifu?
I rescued her from a hellish tower full of monsters.
> why did you fall in love?
There's isn't really a ''why'' to love, it just happens
>how long have you been together?
Two happy years and two joyful months

Thank you, I hope your wednesday was nice

Happy belated birthday, Mio

>How confrontational is she?
She's not confrontational if the issue is minor, but if it's something big she makes sure whoever is causing problem knows her stance
>What is a common misunderstanding about her?
That everything she tries to cook turns into a disaster
Fuuka shows many times that she improves enough to makes a few things that end up delicious
>Does she believe in second chances?
Yeah
>What gives her a sense of accomplishment?
Seeing someone else happy because of her
Sure

Sugar cookies

>How would she react to a public kiss on the forehead?
Smile and enjoy it without issue
>And on the nose?
She'd probably think it was weird
> And on the cheek?
Blush a bit
> And on the mouth?
Blush intensely and look away shyly
>What instrument would she play?
Harp or at least I think she'd look good playing it

>How good is her self-steem?
Used to be low, but now she's more confident of herself
>Does she celebrate special dates and anniversaries?
of course, she's a very festive person
>How much does she get informed about news around the world?
As much as she can, she looks for all types of info to keep SEES up to date with the current situation

Don't think she has problems with it.

She can keep secrets.

Her voice.

No weakness! Her V4X voice maybe

>How does your waifus voice sound like? If she has one or more voice actors, do you think they do her justice?

Her voice sounds like Asakawa Yuus voice.
Like an angle.

Cute at last I hope so.

>How did you meet your waifu, why did you fall in love and how long have you been together?
I met her on youtube and fell for her within a day and we have been together for 3 years.

>How would your special one handle not being in the spotlight?

Lukas popularity is going down in the last years. I think she is ok with it. Being less in the spotlight means more time for other things.

>How would you waifu react to a public kiss on the forehead? And on the nose? And on the cheek? And on the mouth?

She doesn't like it in public.

>What instrument would she play?

Bass most likely.

>forgot pic
Hell yeah!

- She calms down very easily.
- Yes. The anime focused a lot more in her and in her story. Bless you, Kyoani! I love them both.
- Nano! Because she is a cute girl, with cute eyes and a cute hairstyle, and a cute hair! But wait, she also is a robot with a rollcake in her arm, and a gun in her other arm! And also, she has a cute screw on her back! And she also have the most beautiful personality, aside from mine, that I've ever seen.

>what about her make my heart flutter the most
The way she cares about her loved ones.

>mess with her hair
Well, I don't think she would be that upset, but she would also politely ask for me to stop.

>hobbies that we would do toghether
Music and games, I guess.

>if she prefers western or eastern food
Eastern, of course! For me, I actually like eastern food more.

An amazing week for you too!

My condolences.

I started watching her anime, but didn't fell for her that time. I only did while I was looking at fanart of her. It was FATE, after all.

1. She isn't good with technology, she IS the technology.
2. She just clicked on me, and I just accepted my fate as becoming her husband. Never regreted it.

>first question
She would be OK, she doesn't get sick, after all.

>second question
She at least tries.

>third question
Apples, I guess.

- Depends of the environment. If it's nice, she would be very delighted. If it's hostile, she'd be really scared and would feel repulsion of it.

- Very politely, but she would be quite nervous.

- She is so sensible, I think it would scare her a lot.

Damn, I am late again. Soon the big bad janitor will ERASE the thread, so I better answer the faster I can...

I wish I could let my waifu know how much I love her.

Depends, he's almost always a little tense but some things leave more of an impact than others. He was back to his usual quiet, sweet self pretty quickly after facing the Golem for example, but his encounters with Medusa understandably left him much more shaken.

There's a number of them for sure, considering that the manga splits from the anime continuity entirely about halfway through.There probably are enough differences for that, and to this day I'm not entirely sure where I stand on the matter. The best answer I can give is that I view his underlying personality (as well as certain details that wouldn't be canceled out by events in the other canon) as a constant, and the things that happen to him across the two storylines as, well things that happen to him across two stories. I've never been good at explaining this and being tired makes finding the right words even harder, gomen.

Crona of course, and too many reasons to list. How sweet he is is chief among them; as much as I (over)use the word it really sums up his personality well. He's quiet and polite almost to a fault, cares deeply for and is fiercely protective of those close to him, and has a unique, almost childlike innocence about him in spite of all he's been through. It just amazes me how he could experience everything he has and still keep hold of such a wonderful and amiable personality.

Thank you so much, I couldn't agree more. Yukari is super cute as always, and same goes for Tsukihi - that's a really neat picture too, I want one of Crona now, maybe with him wearing the various outfits he's appeared in.

She wishes you could know how much she loves you, user.

She does fine, she has to do air and space travel a lot.
She is.

The first time she had to it did take her a while, but ever since then she's been good with it.
She does fine since that's part of her job.

Her kindness and determination.
Sometimes when she is set on something she goes for it without thinking about herself.
Her voice is perfect and I wouldn't want anyone but Nana to do it. She does a great job and I love the way it sounds.

I saw a preview for the series in Newtype and wanted to watch it. It's been 10 years.

Happy birthday to Mio. I hope it was a really nice day.

Very cute Colette.

She definitely believes in second chances. She got one and she tries her hardest to give other people.

There's a Drama CD that just came out with a character song on it, but I haven't been able to find it by itself.

Haha! His waifu doesn't even know he exists!

Y-you too.
I wish that wasn't the case but it can't be helped. I think I'll go draw her to ease the melancholy.

>greatest strenght
She has a gun, and rollcake! And a huge heart!

>greatest weakness
no breasts She can easily manipulated.

>how does her voice sound like
Like music for my ears!

>how would she describe me
"user-chan? Etoo desu ne... D-despite all of his sarcastic attitude and his shyness that oftenly doesn't allow him to talk openly to people... I think he is a pretty nice guy. Also, he accepted me as how I am, so I am grateful for him for it.

She would try her harder! I think by now she wouldn't have already failed... Yet.

- She doesn't like confusions.
- That she is a normal girl. Damn you guys, cant you see it? She isn't normal at all, and it's her abnormality that makes her so special.
- Yes. And third chances, and fourth chances too.
- When someone socializes with her.
- Ok, then.

K E K I
E
K
I

>if I'd play or sing a song for her
Sure! It's one of the things I want the most.

>specific song I'd like to play for her
Yes. There's a lot of them, really.

She is so shy, she would actually prefer not being in it. This is really good, because flop.

Oh fuck, you're right. H-how?

Write a history about you and her, user!

1. She often is seen being with her selfsteem down because she thinks she won't be accepted by others. It's so unfortunate, I want to accomplish her and bring her selfsteem up again.

2. Now that she knows she have a birthday too, she'll be very excited when that day come again!

3. She likes to read a lot, so I think she reads it in the newspaper.

We both would get scared together all the time! It would be so romantic~

None!

Happy fryday, waifubros! Have you already hugged you're waifu today?

Who's to say she isn't thinking that he doesn't know she exists? Or that any of our waifus aren't for that matter.

>Write a history about you and her, user!
That's what I'm trying to do. I imagine I'm recalling all of these things long into our life together, when we're both elderly. So I'd like to make a full, beautiful picture of what our life together would be.

I started with us meeting naturally, and today I wrote part of how our first date would go. It's exciting, it's like I'm living these memories out for the first time.

>greatest strength
Her drive to better herself
>weakness
Her jealousy, or her cooking
>voice
She has a beautiful voice, it is very calming to me.
>bonus
he tends to keep to himself at first, but will quickly open up once you know him; and he's a fun guy to be around

She would probably have some sort of resolution, and she would be sure to follow though if it was important enough

Happy belated birthday to the best Keion!

>confrontational
Quite confrontational, but sometimes she isn't completely direct about it
>second chances
Yes she does.

Not entirely sure, but I think she would enjoy ice cream and cake.

She would probably handle it better than me, but we both might not make it that far.

>Would you play or sing a song for your waifu?
I would certainly try, but most of my singing is done drunk, and I haven't touched my violin since high school.
>And what kind of instrument would she like to listen?
She would probably prefer orchestral instruments

>kiss
She would enjoy it but might get embarrassed
>animal
tough one, but I think I'll go with a snake :^)
Instrument
I can see her playing either a piano or some other string instrument

>self-esteem
It's probably about average
>celebrate
Not that I know of
>informed
She probably keeps up to date on major events, but less so on minor things

Yep, woke up and gave her a nice hug just like I do every morning.

Goodnight everyone! Hope you all have sweet dreams about the one you hold closest to your chest! Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow!

Good for you! Let me read it when you've done, I'm sure you've written some cute things in it!

Cheers for you and you're waifu!

>Self-esteem
He has a inferiority complex which makes me sad sometimes because he's such a wonderful person.

>strength
His big heart
>weakness
the same thing because he always gets himself in bad situations because he cares more about others
>voice
The most amazing thing I've ever heard. He sounds relaxed, sexy, dorky, soothing and so many other things all at once. No one else will ever have a voice as lovely as his. just listen to how amazingly cute he is files.catbox.moe/7s35pb.mp3

>confrontational
Not very unless you really piss him off which is hard to do.
>misunderstanding
For some reason a lot of people don't think he's an otaku and just goes a long with it, but he actually becomes heavily invested once he plays through a megane route.
>second chances
He'd probably give as many chances as possible to anyone if they kept showing they wanted to change.

I've been busy all day up till now, and I hope to answer as many questions as I can before the day is over.

-It's pretty easy for her to calm down, but if she is unable to do so herself, I'll be there to help her.
-The only difference between the two are just the gloves she wears for battle. In the anime, they are long, going up to her upper arms, while they go to her wrists in the manga.
-My beloved is Noir VinoCacao. The center member of Genoise, Gual's personal bodyguard team. She is the literal definition of perfection to me. Everything she does and is, from her beautiful smile, her actions to her ever graceful steps, is perfection. Not only that, but she showed me what true love is. I love her so much!
-Seeing that smile of hers.

-She absolutely loves headpats, but she wouldn't like having her hair a mess. I would gladly brush her hair!
-Perhaps parasailing/paragliding
-Her food preference isn't shown, so it could be either. I like Western, but I wouldn't turn down having any Eastern.

-I have a feeling that she does. Her best friend is an incredible genius, so she may have learned a few things from her.
-Didn't take long after first starting her series.

-She's fine with it.
-Secrets are safe with her.

-It may take her some time to get settled in.
-She is respectful of her higher ups.

-Her dislike for losing and perseverance are peerless.
-It is said that she is an idiot and very forgetful, but not once has she shown being either of those.
-I'm terrible with descriptions, but to me it's almost monotone, but there's still a hint of emotion in it. It's very endearing and I love it. Hanakana is the excellent pick for her.
-A good-hearted clumsy idiot that she loves.

I met her when I watched Dog Days for the kemonomimis. She made a great impression on me when she made her first appearance. She became best girl and then she became my beloved. March 9th will mark our 5th year!

-She'd blush, get flustered, and scold me lightly...before pulling me aside to some private place. And that's just the first three; If I try the mouth, I'd probably wind up getting stabbed with a fork.
-I don't think Octopi are domestic, so cat.
-She sings for the most part, but she's also good on guitar and drums.
-She'd rather use mine

-Better than mine. She still has her shy moments, but she's more confident with herself.
-None that I'm aware of...well, aside from our anniversary.
-She tries to keep in touch with the world, but even she sometimes needs a break every now and then.

But of course.

I'm sorry user, don't read this but two right feet. You might already know though.

That might explain a few things.

Is she a clumsy dancer?

She's a pretty decent dancer, actually. At least IMO; honestly I know jack about dancing.

Then again, I don't exactly have the best evidence to support that. Just her spinning around.

No matter how hard I try and better myself as a respectable person, it's never enough for my waifu. She'll never love someone as pathetic, awkward, and clumsy as me.

That is some good spinning technique.

It's a good trick.

>She'll never love someone as pathetic, awkward, and clumsy as me.
>
Your waifu loves you a fuckton, user.
No matter what, she will love you unconditionally, since if you love her so much that you are trying to become a better person for her, she loves you exactly like that or more.

Hell, who knows if your waifu is trying to improve herself just like you like trying to git gud at cooking, getting along with kids in order to take care of YOUR kids, learning to clean the house, etc. So I hope you try to become a better, great Sup Forumsnon-kun just like she is trying to become a better wife for you.

So, anyway, don't ever fucking stop loving your waifu user-kun, since she would never stop loving you no matter what, unless you NTR'd her with a 3DPG.

Love your waifu just like how she would love you.

Pic kinda related

Okay, maybe that pic wasn't the best one but eh, it's impossible to delete your own pic anyway.

Shikata ga nai.

>lifting weights makes you taller

Actually it does, if you started young.
Remember the "strongest kid", he never got stunt height, he BTFO dumb MDs.

Oh and fun fact: since milk has certain hormones for women in order to develop, milk LITERALLY makes your tits bigger if and only if you drink it as young as 10 (starting puberty).

Also Gold Bond is good for your balls, I confirm.

Also, guys.
If you stay too quiet, SOMEONE will delete these threads immediately.

You better leave the chats on whatever you guys are please, unless you want it dead now.

Lately I can only read this threads at late night and luckly make some questions, I don't know what the fuck is happening with mods nowdays since I almost don't have the time to lurk a lot but is fucking annoying that the thread is deleted before I could read it, if this has been part of the board culture idk why would hiro wants to destroy it

When will they learn

>I don't know what the fuck is happening with mods nowdays
Some new mod that hates shitposting on Sup Forums.

Somehow he might think that we are memeing like the other threads like "pushups for waifu", "claim waifu" are.

I'm really sure Hiro just doesn't give a fuck about us, he only cares about the ads and that's it.
IMO, soon we would have to disable adblock to post here, like certain weird waifufag in this thread said, you need to whitelist your adblock on the advice board in order to post there for some reason, yet on everybody else it's not needed, smells like some beta version thing to me.

We're in the dark ages of Sup Forums, Sup Forums fucking shit up with the feds, school shootings by /r9k/ and finally we are repeating the same threads everytime and nobody will do OC threads since they usually don't get any replies, thus, another good thread dies.

I hope Mod-kun will chill out and let us have our nice threads, we never shitpost, raid, or have a fucking fight with the cops unless some crossboarder is here and will fuck Sup Forums completely.
Hell, even some waifuist here are trying to make OC questions but I guess they're too dumb for these threads and it doesn't help when we are losing more and more waifuists.

I bet my internets the next waifuist that will leave is a certain brunette waifu, and a husbandofag.

I just hope Sup Forums will get better, since on Valentine's day will be worse than Christmas and I have hope that the next Christmas thread we will get our shit together and don't have a fucking tripfaggot cocksucker that won't literally ruin Christmas.

>I bet my internets the next waifuist

>like the other threads like "pushups for waifu", "claim waifu" are.
Thing is, those threads are almost never deleted. My guess is that WW threads are specifically targeted because they fall under the quote-unquote "general" umbrella, even though they're only up for 1-2 days a week as opposed to 24/7 like 'real' generals and other similarly endlessly reposted threads are/were.

>I bet my internets the next waifuist that will leave is a certain brunette waifu, and a husbandofag.
What do you mean by this?

>Thing is, those threads are almost never deleted.
They never do and never will since we either have those threads or a thread dedicated to a seasonal show.
>My guess is that WW threads are specifically targeted because they fall under the quote-unquote "general" umbrella, even though they're only up for 1-2 days a week as opposed to 24/7 like 'real' generals and other similarly endlessly reposted threads are/were.
I thought of that also, but I'm really sure he would've deleted this thread already if he really thinks of this thread as a general but also some generals are here sometimes.

>What do you mean by this?
What will happen soon, it's easy to spot who will leave his waifu and who isn't if you read their posts and see the time interval when he posts on these or WWHD.
>inb4 but if he doesn't post, that doesn't mean he no longer loves her
Forgetting how many waifuists "loved their waifu" and then after some days they dropped it like if it was some teenager phase.

I will need more hands to count them now.

I love my husbando!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Super cute husbando, you homo.