3x3 thread

4/4
what is bottom left????
tuhj mei

I never pay much attention to backgrounds so I can only recognize Tatami, Aria, Penguindrum and YKK. So 4/4.

5/6
What's bottom left?
5/7
What's top left?

7/7 I like you
7/8
8.5/9

4/6
5/7
5/7
2/3

9/9
3/3
5/5
7/7

5/7
7/9
8/9
5/5
4/8
8/9

last warning. Fix your Kizumonogatari image.

What's wrong with it?

3/4
2/2

Haven't actually seen any of these /10

4/4, I didn't really like Uchoten Kazoku until I watched it for a second time. Wasn't there news of some announcement or other for it recently?

What's in the middle, looks familiar

4/4, how you liking LWA this season? the animation is rock solid. One of these days I'll watch Haibane.

6/6,, I need to watch Hidamari

2/7

5/5

2/5
3/6
2/4
1/2
1/2
3/6
5/5

all unknown
Goods like Rebuild and CB, a mediocre like FLCL, and rest are unknown
A good like EoE, bads like Katanagatari and Penguindrum, and the rest are unknown
A mediocre like Nadesico TV, rest are unknown
goods like NGE and HR, a bad like Watamote, a mediocre like Panty and Stocking, rest are unknown
Aside from HR and EoE you have a good like Angel's Egg, a bad like Little Witch Academia, and a 1/10 like Lain
A bad like Muv Luv, rest are unknown
Goods like FMA Brothergood and My Hero Academia, a mediocre like 0080, and rest are unknown
Angel's Egg aside all unknown

>1/10 like Lain
now you're just trying to start shit

A mediocre like Berserk, a good like NGE, rest are unknown

How do you not know the rest, have you been watching anime for a month?

since 2009 actually
It was garbage though

goods like Future Diary, Death Note, Zegapain, and Shin Mazinger, rest are unknown

>Dougram
>Muh Zinger
>Zegapain
>Dendoh
a true /m/an

>literally an anime with no english subtitles for even one episode
How?

Most Ultraman entires are extremely easy to follow without english translations; top that off with a dedicated fanbase with a huge wikia and watch it was a breeze

7/7
7/9
6/9
7/7
4/9
5/7
7/8
2/7
8/9
2/8

Mediocres like Giant Robo and FLCL, goods like 0079, Daicon ops, and Ideon, and rest are unknown

fuck off

Lots of Aria today.

3/4 -Giant Robo

3/3

0/1 -Aria

3/4 -Aria

7/8 -NHK

2/3 -Aria

5/7 -Penguindrum, Aria

6/7 -Aria

2/4 -Penguindrum, Aria
Never bothered to watch the YKK OVAs. Manga isn't as fresh in my mind but I still keep putting it off.

Hello /m/

>IP count not increasing
ENOUGH

last one

>2
go fuck yourself

why the hell was I lumped in?

garbage /m/ taste

ignore the crazy user

/m/ has the best tastes

/m/ confirmed for best taste

/m/ told us about this place

>nge
Remember, masterpieces are remastered, only broken anime is rebuilt.

What did he mean by this?

some shit pun

Fuck off, cancer.

Goods like Claymore, SEED Destiny, Nobunaga The Fool, TTGL movie 2, and NGE, rest are unknown
Goods like GitS 2, Ideon: Be Invoked, and SRW The Inspector, rest are unknown.
Goods like Giant Gorg, SEED Destiny (special edition?), and TTGL, rest are unknown although I know of MD Geist.
a 1/10 like Lain, rest are unknown and I don't read manga.
Goods like Rebuild, Blood Plus, and Gundam SEED, rest are unknown although I am familiar with Zoids.
Seriously? Also goods like GitS, Rebuild, Gundam X and Gundam 00 movie, unsure if Eureka Seven is TV or movie, rest are unknown although one looks like Gate.
Goods like Ideon, NGE Death and Rebirth, and RahXephon, rest are unknown.
Goods like Rebuild, Gundam 00, Rebuild, and VOTOMS, rest are unknown.
Goods like Samurai Flamenco, Gundam SEED (special edition?), Steam Boy, Nausicaa, and Neo Ranga, rest are unknown although I think one is Ryu Knight

>Seriously?
Upon closer inspection, yeah, that is the movie cover. Can't disagree, the movie was much better than the series

Ignoring the manga, goods like 0079 and Zeta Gundam, a mediocre like CCS, a 1/10 like Lain, and rest are unknown

4/5
5/5
5/6
0/1

A mediocre like GTO, a bad like Kill la Kill, a good like The Devil is a Part Timer, and rest are unknown
All unknown although I think one is Pleaides

>Pleiades
You're correct, but I recommend you to watch Shigofumi. It's a great show.