DAILY REMINDER THAT GOKU CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN ONE PIECE, NARUTO AND ONE PUNCH MAN EASILY

DAILY REMINDER THAT GOKU CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN ONE PIECE, NARUTO AND ONE PUNCH MAN EASILY.

>Reminding facts

Wow, congrats!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!1!!!one!!

>Caring about vs thread shit
Thier's the door.

>Can't harm Logia users
>Any Sharingan user can take over him and eyesight
>Saitama one punches

>Theirs

(you)

>Make a manga about planet busting power levels
>Is surprised to find out it's stronger than any other power level manga

>GOKU CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT
>ONE PUNCH MAN
This is not how storytelling in one punch man works.

But can Goku beat Bugs Bunny

Thier. You knew him? He got punched so hard he turned into a door.

It took one punch man more than one punch to beat that man that he couldn't take down with just one punch.

Dude, it's simple. Saitama is stronger than anybody until proven otherwise. It's not a question of powerlevel. The only DB character that could face Saitama is Arale.

>Who is Zeno

even though he killed the man without even punching him

But can he beat Chuck Norris?

How big is DB genuine autism that people always bring back the fact he regened when he died to NO punches (just the air pressure) afterwards?

Congratulations!

What, you expect me to hand deliver a trophy award or something, come back when Goku manages to OUTSMART all them shounen characters, then we'll talk

Well probably not Saitama, but thats kinda the point. Saitama beats everyone without trying. Its not even a matter of who is cooler or anything, Saitama is just comedically broken

Actually saitama will solo all of them are the only fact.

I miss the shota fanservice in Dragon Ball.

One touch from Sugar & Goku is a slave for life.

I'm just saiyan...

Also let's see him try to close in in Kuma.

I though Boros really died due to just general exhaustion.

KILLED BY A BLASTER
K
I
L
L
E
D

B
Y

A

B
L
A
S
T
E
R

He can't beat Sogeking. Even if he destroys the planet, Sogeking lives in Sogeki Island, which is inside our hearts, which includes Goku. And he can beat him provided with a blaster.