"I dislike Jordan Peterson because of his failure to realize that individuals can only exist within a collective which...

>"I dislike Jordan Peterson because of his failure to realize that individuals can only exist within a collective which allows their existence, and the total dismissal of all collectivism will lead to the weakening and eventual collapse of western society, and the destruction of the individual in favor of total conformity caused by a foreign inferior people."
>"Oh my god, go away shill! The shills our out in full force today! Everybody, don't listen to this shill!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4
youtube.com/watch?v=UsS9wNj0ErM
youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3XETcurQKLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon
youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You made your point in the wordiest, least punchy way possible.

>daneposting

True but you don't have to be a sarcastic bitch about it.

>reading is hard

>being Swedish

Its mostly shit posters.Its only just meme flags, leaf flags, and fin flags.

don't pay attention to e-celeb worshippers, all of em are fucking r/t_d fags

b-b-b-b-but you don't understand! Peterson literally just redpilled all of Canada D=

hahaha

savsafvsagsdnbcxzbzxvasdfew

In his old videos Peterson is such a smug and angry cunt. Looks like the little bit of fame was enough narcissistic supply for him.

We should hold onto individualism even when other groups are collectivizing to oppress us.

Pierce talks about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&t=12s

don't believe (((THEIR))) lies.

>man’s entire philosophy can be summed up as ‘sort yourself out’
>huge chunk of Sup Forums adores him, sorts themselves out, then leaves Sup Forums to be productive
>only subset of those on Sup Forums left that know about Peterson are those unable to sort themselves
>now he is hated by those who could never quite bear the personal responsibility to improve themselves that he tried to thrust upon them

Reallymakesyouthink.jpg

You'll have plenty of time to clean your room when your neighborhood turns into a non-white shithole, you become ostracized and are too afraid to go out for fear of being attacked for not being part of the in-group.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4

u niggaz gunna help me rescue Tay from cyberprison or not ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsS9wNj0ErM

Yea Peterson fucked up on this

Tell Peterson "Africa represents communism" and he will begin crying at you for being mean to the poor african cannibals for not respecting their doctrine and culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4

You might not be a shill, but it's evident that there is a campaign against Peterson going on.

there is the potential for him to reveal saturnalia and all associated with it to the general public so he is being bought out with money and immaterial objects like being seduced by CIA child sex agents.

Wow thanks for the thread

That's not true. He is not a moral relativist, and you are not familiar with his work.

Keep your eyes open on December 17th
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

The fact peterson got loads of money and is not warning you guys about the 17th of this month makes me think peterson might not be ok.

I always reply to anime posters cause I still believe in Sup Forums.

Also sage.

then why is he not warning everyone about a coming massacre by a religious sect ?

Psychology / Psychiatry are tantamount to medical torture so don't high road me.

Should be a sticky on all anti jp posts.

good point

The world is messy, you sorting yourself out will change nothing.
You have to get messy if you want to change the world, can't do it from moral high ground in an ivory tower, Especially when he is leading you to the sword and asking you to kneel for it to take your head off.

The only time he has been on the actual high road is when he told you to go collect the golden orb and fight the dragon but he didn't tell you the wise man's warning putting you in grave danger.

That is there are those that will fight to stop you.

He is putting people in harms way with his half conceived philosophy.

this is faster more effective and cost less than his programs.
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

Anyone who calls people shills for criticizing Jordan Peterson's refusal to acknowledge that whites work better as a team is one of (((them))).

What's happening on the 17th?

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days".[2] It was the Roman equivalent to the earlier Greek holiday of Kronia, which was celebrated during the Attic month of Hekatombaion in late midsummer.

I love JP his work is brilliant. Everyone knows both side continuously try to discredit him.

>strong advocate for tradition and having a collective, fundamental set or morals that we all adhere to and base our lives around
>"total dismissal of all collectivism"

when you put decent white people together with a shared goal nothing in the universe can stop them from completing that goal.

Jews are trying to stop us from getting to startrek living.

What kind of fucking autism is this?

the one that was changed to be called Autism because "Super Intelligence" was "problematic"

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

What are you on about?
This is part and parcel australian posting.
You new or something?

PART AND PARCEL
youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g

Western societies have literally never been collectivist before the 20th century, and becoming so has caused hundreds of millions of dead people. Peterson is right in dismissing you genocidal idiots.

Why is that relevant today?

Jesus Christ I hate collectivists.
YOU ARE NOT A BLOB, AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN ORDER TO ESCAPE GRAPPLING WITH THE FACT THAT YOU - PERSONALLY - ARE A FAILURE.

Post more Kagami please

the saturnites that force people into failure as a sacrifice for their own success as they live off stolen wealth of the "loser" comes to an age in the age of Aquarius.

an end even.

>force people into failure
Life is not a zero-sum game.

This is a fact that bears far more repeating than it really should, given it's so blatantly obviously true.

maybe Peterson should sort himself out and stop being an intellectual phony

>*uses dead animals as fuel* "Life is zero-sum game"
youtube.com/watch?v=3XETcurQKLU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon

shutup goy give me more money, a million a year isnt enough to tell you to clean your room

get ready for some feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I

>what is Christians vs Jews, Christianity vs Pagans, Christianity vs Islam, Protestantism vs Catholicism, etc.

the criticism of peterson is valid, I've seen his dismissive tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

His critics have a point, individualism was a triumph of western culture and JP is a product of that, the problem is that we now live in a time where our individualistic societies are being conquered by collectivists and JP is stuck in the past, our invaders are never going to integrate and embrace individualism, instead they will work to destroy the individualism that is a product of the success of our culture.
We have to retreat to nationalistic, religious and possibly racial collectivism or else we will be subsumed by our collectivist invaders, this is very difficult for older people who have benefited from a free and open society that was not under the pressure that it is today
I actually think that there's not much point in attacking JP, he still serves a useful purpose and he's a good guy and ally

All of those houses look like the heads of KKK members.