I understand the need to hate black people but I dont understand this ignorance about them...

I understand the need to hate black people but I dont understand this ignorance about them. There are plenty of blacks who make more money than you and are more succesful, Obama isnt the only one.

So stop generalizing blacks as being all dumb or stupid it mskes all of you look ignorant and stupid.

Im a racist but I live in New York local bank is run by blacks and they are as professional as anyone else.

>le based blackman
t_D was a mistake

im not saying they are based, I hate them all, but not because all of them are stupid, poor and uneducated because thats far from the truth, there are a lot in New York who work in banks who make more money than a white guy like me so what am I supposed to be just pretend they arent above me and many other white people? They are a threat to white supremacy. If you underestimte that then I cant pity you when you lose your country.

>reddit spacing
>I’m a racist, but don’t be racist
What shall we do with you?

Huge distinction between niggers and blacks. Only edgelords on here say they hate all blacks. I'd rather live in a community of all blacks who have the same values and principles rather than all white trash meth addicts.

So your wife’s children can grow up around their peers

no one wants to look like them, not being racist or anything

So, you're the idiot who while stopped at a stop light, looks over at the black guy driving a better vehicle obviously by the fruits of his labor, and whisper, "nigger," under his breath.

you see I disagree, id take shitty white people over hard working black people, it would be harder and Id need to whip them into shape but worth it rather than breed with niggers.

Do black people shower?
Do they?

men who like rap/hiphop/r&b music do, which is most americans. they want the automatic alpha assumption and the big dick

so i should just pick on the little guy? That seems way more lame. And if I meant it I wouldnt whisper it.

Only when the prison guards make them

Most Americans are men who listen to rap/hiphop? Whuuuu

Some pit bulls won't eat a babby.

most american men are massive nigger loving cucks that think black culture is cool

Is that true, or is that your opinion?
Can you reference your scientific findings or case study? Are you scared of niggers?

are you familiar with how statistics work,user?

i am scared, Obama could happen again and it wont be pretty, dont underestimage them. they hate white beauty and purity arguably even more than Jews.

> men who like rap/hiphop/r&b music do
nope, consumers want what they're wearing or what they drive
> black culture
they have nothing, everything they have was produced by other races, they just bought it and made it into something.

give them 1000 years, they will always be black, no roots, culture, unless they rape and mix that is. Thats why no one likes them.

Generalizing is the way people arrive at a general understanding of a topic. It is true that some blacks are quite clever. It is also painfully obvious that the vast majority are not. Generally speaking, blacks are considerably less intelligent than asians or whites.

An exception doesn't define the rule.

NY here as well.
NYC to be exact.
1.Work in a bank =/= rich.
2.Blacks are hated because a disproportionately large number are loud, vile, criminal, pieces of shit.

well theres plenty of exceptions, just because they are successful does that mean i cant hate them for being black?

Send him back

Reminder that in 1970 the American Psychological Societ reclassified the IQ required for retardation from 85 to 70 because half of tested blacks were revealed to be retards.

being racist is kinda like pirating shit off the internet. if you just can't fucking stand negros, chinks, spics, crackers (oh yeah non whites are racist af all the times) just say it and be done with it. don't be that faggot who is trying to *justify* it with crime statistics or w/e. nobody gives a shit.

so you hate blacks? whoopdie doo, aren't you a precious snowflake.

>There are plenty of blacks who make more money than you and are more succesful,

This shows a lack of honest critical thinking. You are using an anecdote to combat what is statistically untrue. I'm a cloud architect, I go to conventions for VMWare, Netapp, EMC, Microsoft and Cisco. Guess how many black cloud architects I see? An anecdote for an anecdote.

>I understand the need to hate black people
???

I don't.