KyoAni proven best Studio again. Discuss

KyoAni proven best Studio again. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/18/charts-illustrate-who-is-making-the-most-anime-plus-how-many-artists-it-takes
twitter.com/cyanP/status/821307056355295232/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_(company)#2010s
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/12/27/anime-craft-weekly-25-decrypting-anime-production/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

>新房昭志
>昭志
>志

What is this meme image?

what are we supposed to understand from this pic?

>I don't understand this so I'll call it meme.
I can't wait for retarded America to go to sleep so that we can discuss this.

Thank you Based Kyoani

This doesn't make any sense though.
Sunrise has made hundreds of shows.
They should be on the right.

>This doesn't make any sense though.

This.

Since when Gonzo is considered New Hotness with Many Production?
Or why Trigger is below Kyaani on the Many productions axis while they produce just as much?

So what is this image actually about?

don't get it

Number of works is X-axis and how long they've been in the field is Y-axis. Main article link here: crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/18/charts-illustrate-who-is-making-the-most-anime-plus-how-many-artists-it-takes
Why does Gundam: IO still suffer from QUALITY if they have some of the highest number of Key animators among most of the other shows from 2016?

More animators is usually a bad sign.

That's why Kyoani has the least animators but also the highest quality

The chart is shit, Sunrise has far more works than tons of the studios further right.

Can you elaborate further (only ever saw first couple episodes of Shiraboko)? Are they basically having them do the same scene from scratch trying to find the one they like or does it work some way else?

The article says historically but I wouldn't be surprised if they got it wrong or used a specific time frame since they started some of the other shit with since 2010-2016. Here's the twitter link that might clear things up of you read moon: twitter.com/cyanP/status/821307056355295232/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>translates the studios but not what the fucking image is conveying
???

this can't be correct
either the image is wrong or whoever translated it is wrong because a lot of these don't make any sense.

More animators are only usually used if short on time, more animators indicates that a show is likely to be rushed and thus lower quality. If you have less animators it indicates that they each had plenty of time to spend on their scenes so there was no need to get more and more animators in to do a rush job. Most anime that look bad look bad because of rushing due to poor scheduling not budgets.

Yeah it still doesn't make sense even with the twitter link. Tell me in which period of time KyoAni were working on more shows than Sunrise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_(company)#2010s

>Dogakobo
>Old and busted
Is this a joke.

The point is actually more just when they were formed. Dogakobo has been a studio since the 1970s.

They are, though.

Thanks for parting with your know how.

Wouldn't be surprised if the source for the article reported things wrong, though it seems like the image may also have been made poorly.

They'be been going for 44 years.

read this, it explains it perfectly:

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/12/27/anime-craft-weekly-25-decrypting-anime-production/

if you don't want to read everything, reading this would be enough:

>For the most part, less is more. Abundance of key animators and animation directors is a bad sign that hints that there was very little time to get the job done, thus it got split into ridiculously small chunks for tons of artists to work on. This has been anime’s response to the unsustainable levels of overproduction seen nowadays, which is why credit lists have greatly increased in length. There are exceptions of course – specialized animation directors inflating lists, inherently more animation-demanding projects, high profile productions with tons of supervisors… Just keep in mind that noticing tons of animators credited is a very worrying symptom, especially if it’s a recurring issue.

I'll read the article later when I have more time since I'll probably be going out within the hour. The article where I think the OP got the image from sort of referenced the issues in your green text since they also referenced your source. I'll just let the image do the talking.

What does the meme Aoi in the top right corner signify?

Most animators have to work 600 hours a month

That comes out at 19 hours per day. There's no way that can be right, right?

They should unionize to negotiate for better wages/hours.

They are unionized, it just doesn't really do anything.

We're not in the 60's anymore, Japanese unions are useless. In fact, they'd probably ask the slaves to not embarass the company and to work more.

pic related

>studio khara is an anarcho-communist studio
As expected of the master.

i actually would want to live like that, i work 12~14 hours a day (8 hours shift+teaching) and still have to numb myself during my free time with anime and shitposts, if i could work time enough maybe i would forget the pain

the nips know what is up

Kyoani in the old and busted bracket. So tell me again what best?

ah forget it, i misread it i guess.

I don't see how kyoani is best studio when it's below shaft, IMS, JC staff production number.