THIS WILL THE BE THE EXCUSE FOR HIS SUDDEN RESIGNATION

staradvertiser.com/2017/12/07/breaking-news/trump-to-undergo-physical-exam-after-he-slurred-through-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/12/07/white-house-trump-has-scheduled-a-physical-and-his-slurred-speech-was-caused-by-a-dry-throat/?utm_term=.235d02a34af1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is the face Mueller will make when he hangs for treason.

He will go to the same doctor as Nancy Pelosi for the lulz.

It's the face I made when I busted one in your mom's ass.

OP, stop being a shill faggot.

He had something in his mouth, then when he signed the bill you could see him move something around. Most likely a bridge fell out. Happens sometimes.

>staradvertiser.com

Only that never happened. It's your mom who's the slut.

Anyone can see this if they watch the video. Something dental related. Possible he has a partial that fell out.

Anti-Trump 'muh rusha' propaganda aside
and
Trump-dicksucking cult propaganda aside too,

what the fuck actually happened here?
>White House claims dry throat.
But that doesn't soudn like any dry throat I've ever heard. There was no hoarseness or choughing, or weakening of the voice.
>Media claims 'slurred' speech
But it wasn't slurred either. No slowing down, facial muscle snot weakening or anything.

If he has false teeth and they were coming out, how come there was no attempt to put them back in. Like no pauses, no obvious atempts to push them back into place with his tongue. And his speech briefly became normal again before going funny again.

What the fuck was it?

Dry mouth. It's happened to me.

Nope.
Right behind Costco. Your mom was chugging loads to buy you a new Xbox.

>Staradvertiser
What

who gives a fuck you retards. He's 70.

>staradvertiser.com
seems legit, their other main story is about how OP just cant stop slurping cocks n balls

KEK'd n checked

Headline of article is cancer - its a normally scheduled yearly physical early next year.

Dry mouth, you dumb fucking twat.

>here's how Bernie can still win

what are you checking faggot? he didnt get any digits.

also, checked.

Probably running on fuck all sleep, probably just super tired+fatigued

>staradvertiser.com

Wait, it's bullshit? No way...

As if Trump didn't do it on purpose to dominate the news cycle with a story while distracting everyone from something else.

Would they poison him?

He had a totally clean bill of health 6 moths ago...?

I could be wrong but for some reason I feel like the President gets regular physical exams.

No man it's cocaine. It's always cocaine. Trump sneezes? Cocaine. Trump does nothing wrong? Cocaine.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/12/07/white-house-trump-has-scheduled-a-physical-and-his-slurred-speech-was-caused-by-a-dry-throat/?utm_term=.235d02a34af1

>staradvertiser.com

>President Pence will be sworn in sooner than later

yes.. yesss.. YESSSS

Ok shill, now explain how this'''''''''''dry mouth''''' totally fucked up his signature

Oh, the credible and trustworthy Washington Post. This is now the end of Drumpf for sure.

Not much better, it's like you know you'll get roasted for posting garbage sources

he's like a billion years old, it's expected that he'll go visit docs more often

LOL or when Trump grabs him in his pussy!!!

Start off with false equivalency, then shill.

Trump has bragged in the past about going without sleep. Who can we reach out to that might be able to bend his ear on this? Molyneux maybe? Good sleep habits are so important that my instinct is Trump lies about this, but if it's true he doesn't sleep much then something needs to be done.

UNITED SHUSH
N
I
T
E
D

S
H
U
S
H

kek gtav is in my ID

Kill yourself

>staradviser.com

The Left simply cannot meme.

you can't say it with a straight face.
pic related:

dude LOL that was an EPIC meme, so le funny XDDDDD

Cartoon Network, so Awesome Bro!!! Do you watch Rick and Morty?

that pen was totally dry and fucked up, pretty obvious

oh look OP
>it's literally nothing

sage

Let the electroshock therapy camps be filled with the homos. I'll buy the PPV

checked

Alex Jones was seemingly slurring a bit around just before and after nov 8 if I remember correctly. There's also the odd cases several years back of news reporters suddenly getting confused and talking gibberish. I wonder if they don't have a weapon to do this kind of thing, with perhaps a new low-power slur setting. Electromagnetic or other types of energy weapons have been featured in several recent articles. I wouldn't put it past anyone, but stating publicly would probably make one sound ridiculous even if true.

Nov 8 2016*
They have those weapons that make you heat up. Also remember the Cuban embassy staff. A number of alternative media people have reported being victims as well.

lol this - bait thread

He just needed a glass of water.

HOLY SHIT WHO CARES

Personally I always believed the slight slurring was the quirky, relaxed comportment of someone who was tired of kicking ass all day and ready to hang traitors.

step your shit meme game up. Fucking Christ your shit only reinforces an echo chamber feedback loop. Effective memeage compels one to investigate and question a consensus echo chamber of myopic circle jerking. Hence why the left sucks at propaganda that doesn't revolve around virtue signaling identity politics.

how many female fbi agents got REDACTED by robert the redactor?

Kek confirms this truth

Oh dear this is as bad as hillary collapsing. Can i trust my president now?
Didnt we predict they would go after hid mental health after the russian shit colllapsed?