No, Sup Forums. 78% of gays do not have STDs

Sup Forums is the ultimate source of outdated and flawed studies, which you further warp to fit your narrative. It's kind of pathetic that your statistics can be debunked with only 5 minutes of research. This figure comes from a survey that even the author knew was inaccurate. Also, 66% of that 78% you guys love so much was crabs. It must suck being constantly destroyed when someone actually bothers to look into the shitty studies you guys use. BTFO. I'd love to see anyone try to defend your homophobia, it's all based in misunderstandings and pseudoscience. Wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voefEdCtkGY
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/population-density
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Critics/authors))) pls goyim its ok to have sex with gaybois

Wow, sick rebuttal. You sure got me! Notice how no one was able to combat facts. BTFO

FACT: homos are gay

>78% gays dont have STD's
>22% do
So almost 1/4 of gays have std's? That's not exactly something to be proud of

>not applicable because sample size

lmao, just a cheap bone to throw to the fags

67% of new AIDS cases are homosexual men

I wonder if i post women if this creature will go away...

For your bum, extra soft!

>low sample size and response rate

So the 97% consensus on global warming is bullshit too? You don't get to have it both ways.

Lol guess where that 78% figure is from? An outdated 1976 survey of gay men that OP is quoting from by Darrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=voefEdCtkGY

We need to make the holocaust real

Yer kys

You mean the centers for disease control and prevention? faggots always lie if it suits their agenda. Sorry if i'm not going to believe stats from sites like "beyondhomophobia.com"

22% of skittles are poison, but that's ok - 66% of that poison is a mild paralytic. Let's all go buy some skittles.

Go kill yourself faggot. I can remember back in the eighties when you could kick the shit out of a faggot and the cops would laugh.

No. Darrow et al. It is from a survey conducted in 1977 and published in 1981. It has nothing to do with the CDC.

srs look at these stats. 13% pop has 67% of cases of hiv/aids; what % of the homo pop is black

>Oh goy its acutally 70% present instead of 78% your so misinformed

Stats from 2014
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Kill yourself faggot

Nowhere does the CDC makes the claim that 70 or 80% of gay men have an STD. You are deliberately misinterpreting the numbers.

miss me with that gay shit.

Nigga Homosexuality is Just Like Atheism, annoying pricks who hate anyone who isn't like them, you both are really annoying minorities. Which is why Minorities are retarded.

Fuck off, faggot.

But the 100% have a mental illness user

Most of Sup Forums doesn't care. They are either too uneducated or stupid to actually understand and interpret scientific studies. They just hate gays and non whites and women on an emotional level.

Even if they could understand statistics, they'd still hate these groups and would skew any and all data to their favor so they could falsely claim some basis in scientific rationality. All they have are subjective morals and values which they loosely follow. (Can't have those pesky values and beliefs get in the way of genocide eh?)

2% of population

70% of new HIV cases

Your such clean people

The problem is that you're gay friend, that's the foundation of your misery

Not the same as 70% of gays having an STD.

Here is the author of your study.

Also sample size was only 20.

>Stupid faggot butthurt about a transposition error

1970s surveys have 0 bearing on modern disease rates.

"Scientific Studies"
>97% of Scientists believe Global Warming exists
How retarded are you?

Yeah so? Better than 20 year old faggots who pull shit out of their ass.

Wow look at you gonna screen shot that sick burn for reddit?

The stats are still damning. CDC says over 600,000 gay and bi men in the US have aids. If 2% of the US population is gay that's almost 10% of gay men infected. They add over 26,000 new cases a year. That is unacceptable. 26 new cases a year is unacceptable. Gays need to get their shit straightened out instead of pushed in

Now take your shitty b8 out of here and kill yourself

Aren't gays the ones promoting parties where people have group sex and one of them is infested with HIV? Why do "Gay Pride"-parades involve people walking around half naked with sex toys and over engagement in PDA (no decent person does these things).

I have a gay friend, he's completely fucking normal, you wouldn't have any idea that he was gay unless he told you. So your assmadness at tangible statics fueled by mental illness and lunacy is proof that you're not happy with the reality of gay's, or maybe even the fact that you are gay. Seek help.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

>Gays need to get their shit straightened out

The only way to straighten out a faggot is a gas chamber.

>78% of gays don't have STDs!
>It's only 66% you bigots!

Because you only look at cherrypicked photos and read about fringe fetishes within the gay community as if most gay people are on board with that. There are gay pride parades in Iowa and Montana and I really doubt there's a ton of nudity at either.

If you really believe than in 2017 66% of gays have public live you are an actual retard.

>LE CURRENT YEAR

>cherry picking

Well, I'm sorry, I can only speak to IRL experience because I don't feel the need to nullify my "bais" against/about gays. I really couldn't care less about what people are doing in the their bedrooms as long as it in no way effects me (that includes my tax dollars, and seeing "gay" news, "flaming" shows, etc. on TV), AND DENYING OBJECTIVE STATISTICS.

Haha, true, nigger women have very similar std rates

>compare fags with niggers
>not bad

Stop posting this shit. CDCP has tracked disease in gays for decades. AIDS spread much faster than other epidemics even though it pretty much relied on receptive anal sex.

Gays are at a very high risk of infection and have very high incidence of HIV infection, syphilis, gonorrhea and other diseases. Also they suffer from rectal cancer, throat cancer and topical/skin infections at very high rates.

/used to work at CDC/Atlanta.

Gays are fucking walking disease factories.

thank god for HIV

Like this one?

Why not post in the thread where the original claim was made?

Also its all about the fact that gays are more likely to have HIV/AIDS. Literally no reason to risk it.

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/
>Anal Cancer: The New Gay Epidemic the Media Won't Talk About

Gays have lower rates of prostate cancer. The anal cancer risk is mostly higher for HIV+ gay men. We also vaccinate people now for HPV so that will drop that rate a lot.

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/population-density

Hmmm....

You're a fucking idiot.

So is you beef with... your lack of control, or the fact that non gay people are bringing your reality to light?

That Christians are rapidly declining and still trying to pretend they have any right to control anyone else.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!
No, but I do think 66% of faggots have some form of STD. Considering faggots are more likely to engage in random promiscuous sex, which dramatically increases the likelihood of STDs, I'd say that's a safe assumption.

>That Christians are rapidly declining and still trying to pretend they have any right to control anyone else.

or that maybe no one has the right to control anyone, but it's respectful and admirable to adhere to societal norms?

>Fuck Jesus, I'm taking one in the ass, that'll show em'!-- The post

You're a retard.

>100% of gays have STDs, not just 78%
wow, Sup Forums BTFO

If these people weren't so damn caught up in the agenda being pushed, then maybe they could think for themselves and not adopt 8 (EIGHT) kids at once.

ITT: pozzed faggots trying to justify their degenerate lifestyle before dying from AIDS.

Prove it.

There's nothing respectful about denying your same sex attraction because other people want to punish you for having/acting on it. Might as well make everyone write with their right hand (they used to do that!). Something being common doesn't assign it an automatic positive moral value. You just want to punish other people and you don't have that right.

kys

You have free will to decide to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. No Christian "controlled" you. Remember that when your faggot ass is burning in hell

>There's nothing respectful about denying your same sex attraction because other people want to punish you for having/acting on it.

It's their right to punish call for you punishment, just like it's your right to take one in the ass. You can't do away with only one, unless we're under a totalitarian gov./power structure.

Let me ask you this... why not just not care. Why burn the calories worrying about someone who hates you?

>Might as well make everyone write with their right hand (they used to do that!).
happened to my mom.

>Something being common doesn't assign it an automatic positive moral value.
Correct. Golden rule, and when that's not available, just do you best not to make any waves..

>You just want to punish other people and you don't have that right.
If it was my way... I'd try to help you, and then give you faggots a whole state or major area to live in and run. Gays have fucking issues beyond what the normal population sees, and I'd punish you for spreading those issues.

Stop raping children you fucking faggots

You're so detached from reality that you can't even see what's obvious. You're the reason gays have a bad wrap user. You're a memeflag hypnotized weirdo with nothing to contribute. Stop shitting up this board and lurk moar.

Your personal experience is neither obvious to others nor more correct than anyone else's in a general context.

>gays are born gay
What is your brain for? You just slurp semen out of assholes because of your base instincts?

I am attracted to other men because of my genetics just like you are attracted to women.

Your attracted to men because of Jewish propaganda and it's a fad

That unthink-cultural Marxist-bullshit you're trying to use to justify your displeasure with reality is obviously obvious. Kill yourself fag. You're a shitty person, not because you take it in the ass, but because you're a fucking shitty person.

Bump

you should go visit iran for a holiday
its a beautiful place, trust me

>Also, 66% of that 78% you guys love so much was crabs.

>2,228 (60 per cent) of 3,696 who answered the question fully had experienced an STD aside from pediculosis (crabs)

Even the source material you're providing says you're wrong.

Honestly can you stop making your sexuality the focus of your identity?

Can anyone remind me of the "name" of the philosophy that this fag is harping on? It's "neo" something or other.

Pretty much says that no one can judge anyone, and that judging is itself the only crime.

Yeah in the 1970s. Why would the prevalence of measles in the 1970s be the same today?

If you considered legitimate statics and considered how rare this actually is, then maybe you realize that being "gay" is more than most likely a mental condition.

Absolute nonsense.

>Sup Forums doesn't understand statistics!
>b-b-but those FBI statistics on black crime are wrong and/or misleading!!!

Gays do, in fact, account for the vast majority of AIDs and syphillis cases in the US. That should be enough to stay away from the sick fucks. Saying some arbitrary 78% means nothing when the overwhelming MAJORITY of these cases come from homosexuals.
>t. medfag

You’re right it’s 100% of gays

What tramatic experience did you have as a child user? You were badtouched by a baby sitter, you're parents had a rough marriage that ended in a war of a divorce? When did you start noticing the same sex user?

It's not genetic. And even if it were, "I can't help it" is not an excuse. What you are saying is that you are a dumb animal unable to resist impulse and instinct.

Critical Theory. My bad guiz.

Please die, you disease riddled faggot.

Thats not Carmen Electra , its Trieste Kelly Dunn

Oooooh noooo someone doesn't like the sample size (4k) ! Welp, time to ditch all studies who don't have the entire population as the test subjects.