youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g
exhentai.org/g/764816/bea7a6b7af/
exhentai.org/g/667967/accea0548c/
exhentai.org/g/668353/c56ab159ae/
exhentai.org/g/668595/708714de99/
exhentai.org/g/671354/6e74ce125d/
exhentai.org/g/807732/84622b411e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That eye creeps me out, but if it was normal yeah sure.

No, they are exclusively for bullying and driving to suicide.

Only if it's Karahara Shima-chan.

only this katawa

She's cute.

You should consider suicide desu.

>sandpaper handjob

That particular one is pretty shitty since she immediately gets into aggressive delinquent mode if you show her any kindness, according to the author's notes.

youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g

>desu
As should you.

>Or have they lost their femininity?
It depends. Do they still have their feminine penis.

>implying you wouldn't

Unfunny fact: Scarring often happens to females because of quite simple reasons. In the asian region, people cook with gas instead of electricity (it's also a matter about money). The safety standards are still very low, so accidents happen.

Why do girls snap when their faces get scarred?

they've lost the only thing they had going for them in life - a pretty face to attract a man to marry them and provide for them

I cook with gas, what the fuck could they possible be cooking to get fucked up so much

Please take your bitterness back to /r9k/.

Didn't Tsukuyo purposely do it so she wouldn't have to be a prostitute?

That just means she needs a strong man to break her in.

My nigga.

Translation

>No series about a scarred guy and girl falling in love and being awkward with each other

I mentioned the safety standards. I assume you're living in the western hemisphere. This means, you have safe gas connectors, a safe gas stove and a gas bottle that has passed safety/quality checks. In the poor asian regions, the connectors leak, are damaged. The gas bottles have damaged valves and are prone to leakage. Gas + cooking/fire = bad idea.

She was a prostitute for a bit before she Switched jobs

Only if she has a perfectly hairless and smooth mons and radiates hearts during sex.

of course, its just a scar.

loving a person implies something beyond a purely physical attraction, and a scar wont ruin that about them

Honestly, burn scars aren't pleasant at all. So if I was already in a relationship and she got burned I'd feel obligated. Otherwise, probably not. Other kinds of scars aren't as big a deal.

Girls like that come in three flavors

>Grouchy, tough, defensive girls who have been bullied & conscended to the point of showing aggression to anyone who comes close
>Shy waifus who know their value is lower
>Arrogant cunts who got coddled and told they're "Beautiful" out of pity until they started to believe it

exhentai.org/g/764816/bea7a6b7af/

>Sandjob

A woman without a cute face is like a lion without fangs & claws, or a bird without wings

Or a lolicon without candy

Ow.
It hurts.

There's more right? There has to be more.You can't just end it like that. What the fuck.

Fuck. This faggot needs to write more chapters.

Depends on who they are and how bad the burns are. I'm not going to make myself suffer for someone else's sake, but at the same time I won't let a few scars detract from a wonderful person.

>bikko doujins untranslated
Kill me

How do you guys feel about girls who hurt themselves for you?

Too much responsability, she could take an off-hand joke seriously and hurt herself, fuck that.

I want to be with someone, who is with me. Not someone who has me on a pedestal so high they'd break themselves for my sake

The ending implies that the childhood friend will chain start the whole thing just like in the dream though.

Link it and I'll translate all of it right here right now.

I've got an N2 in Jap and I can probably at the very least give you a decent translation.

i think i have an eyedea of whats in that tube

exhentai.org/g/667967/accea0548c/

exhentai.org/g/668353/c56ab159ae/

exhentai.org/g/668595/708714de99/

exhentai.org/g/671354/6e74ce125d/

exhentai.org/g/807732/84622b411e/

I think that's it. I'm not sure

Gross.
In all seriousness though, I think her eyeballs are too freakishly big to actually fit in there.

That's just Ray's style, he also draws huge-ass hands. I personally love it, Sylvie a qt.

This is a lot more material than I expected. I'll go and translate it and post in on /d/ in an amputee thread or else open a new thread for it when I post the translation. Give me like three days this a lot to go through.

Oh shit, I kinda expected you to back out when I realised it was more than two links. I owe you a lot for this.

Yes.
No.

This

I'd want to be the scarred girl rather than love one

I will never back down from an amputee related translation. I fucking learned japanese just so I could read all my untranslated cripple doujins and other obscure /d/ tier stuff most translating groups don't want to touch with a ten foot pole.

You will surely get the bikko translation, I just need some time.

Absolutely based, you are doing god's work

ganbatte user

I honestly don't see how a scar like that even mars a pretty girl. It's a third of a beautiful face that's covered by a cloth to me.
How common is it for someone to just burn a third of their fucking face though? It seems like a hard thing to accomplish.

Spill scalding water on yourself and it doesn't form any reasonable pattern.

>it doesn't form any reasonable pattern.
So that's the last thing I'd expect to just get the side of your face.

On the contrary, it's probably the only thing that'd just get a chunk of the face without touching the rest.
Fire tends to cook you all over.

Fuck yooooooooooooooooooooooou

Love

>what is katawa shoujo

>femenine penis
Let this meme die

I'm more worried about her being an alcoholic, a smoker, a stoner and a slob (a slob with four cats to boot, imagine all the cathair) than her missing a leg.

every damn time

Could you love a girl who was crippled in combat?

What if she had PTSD and wakes up almost every night screaming and in a panic as she relives the moment her leg was taken away from her?

>Woman
>In the military
>In an actual combat role
>Anywhere near a front where she's in danger
>Who didn't just suck the cocks of the real soldiers all day
If this mythical unicorn somehow was crippled in combat, it wouldn't really affect her datability to me.

>What if she had PTSD and wakes up almost every night screaming and in a panic as she relives the moment her leg was taken away from her?
Though one. I want to say yes but I don't know how to deal with that. I have a hard time interacting with mentally healthy people, let alone ones with PTSD.

Those are all positive traits. Also, there are six cats even if we don't count the cat pillow.

That's it, I'm adding the md5 for this to my filter. Thought I'd never see it again, now I'll know for sure. Fuck you.

One very small beer does not an alcoholic make.

Could you love a scarred guy?
Or has he lost his sanity?

>Women
>Love
Maybe if he's rich, but if he's a grunt who's close enough to the actual battle to be scarred he's probably middle class at best.

Remember: to 3D women, you're just a tool. A broken tool is to be discarded and replaced.

>Remember: to 3D women, you're just a tool. A broken tool is to be discarded and replaced.

let's not talk about those vile creatures, user. And no, I don't need to be reminded.

I like this idea.

>I fucking learned japanese just so I could read all my untranslated cripple doujins and other obscure /d/ tier stuff most translating groups don't want to touch with a ten foot pole.
This guy

This fucking guy is the dream right here

>Remember: to 3D women, you're just a tool. A broken tool is to be discarded and replaced.
I like to think this isn't always the case.
I know one woman who had that mindset, but it was ok, because she only ever dated terrible fucking people and everyone turned out worse off for the experience.

>crippled in combat after losing a leg
>refuses to let that keep her off the battlefield
>volunteers for cybernetic combat suit program
>doctors chop off remaining limbs for the implants
>fuck it, they were too weak, anyway
>gets new robo-limbs and power armor with built-in rocket fist
>gets to wade into enemy fire with zero fucks to give

I pity those who don't have an XCOM MEC waifu.

GETTING ANGRY

You are my absolute hero user
Godspeed

everyone post your sylvies

it would be actually interesting to know in what kind of world is this set in where slavery is not actually a big thing
specially since sylvie is white
wew

>Could you love a scarred girl?
yea
>Or have they lost their femininity?
lol what

>implying white-looking people can't be enslaved
There's a reason why the word "slave" comes from "slav", and why the Barbary pirates were famous. If you want to stretch the definition, some places in the Europe still had socage and permanent indentured servitude in the XXth century.

she's a cutie. so yes

of course white people have been slaved
but since the town has in fact more of a modern feel specially the restaurant it really doesnt fit with what you would expect of an enviorement where slavery is a thing
would also like to know if we are gonna meet another slaves in future updates not for harem shit
alot of people wanted the "daughter" experience but sylvie is too lewd for that

>Not mega high sensitivity for all parts

post yours then

>literally a terrible person
Shit taste my man

Eh, if she's not pissing curves in the right places - she's fine.
Taking Winter War level of effort to break into would probably turn me off though.
Bitch wants to be alone - let her.
It's a free market, you fix yourself before going public.
No one's gonna do it for you.

Thank you.

This one is dogshit. Yandere is cancer for 12 years old or manchildren with a 12 years old mentality.

Well if you insist.

what game is this?
it happened to me once, it might be a nice fantasy but it feels really fucking bad irl