Why is pedophilia so rife among Catholic priests? Is this a form of demonic infiltration and subversion?

Why is pedophilia so rife among Catholic priests? Is this a form of demonic infiltration and subversion?

Other urls found in this thread:

shamelesspopery.com/the-abuse-of-children-what-role-did-homosexuality-play/
vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were compromised by Jewry years ago

>autistic people who comply with authority instantly are actual degenerates
Christcucks are cringy as fuck

priests are actually lower than the average. fuck off

Tallest tree gets the most bad apples

They're full on commies. Everything is Church property. That's how they see it.

convenience

Catholics aren't Christian

>Catholics hide gays from public abuse by putting them into the priesthood hoping they reform
>they end up remaining pedos
should just get rid of them this time around.

opportunity.

Short answer: it's not.

Long answer: actual commie infiltration and ordaining fags in the 60s. Huge spike of man boy love in the 60s and 70s. These days the Church is lower than average and definitely below (((public schools.)))
shamelesspopery.com/the-abuse-of-children-what-role-did-homosexuality-play/

Because they want to have sex with teenage girls and teenage boys make a fitting subsititute.

More excuses to pray for forgiveness; Being dominated/ entrapped by god's "sinners go to hell" stuff probably turns them on

If you knew you could get away with it, what crimes would you commit?

A Good person would not commit any.

its not only in the catholic Church but in protestant congregations and orthodox priesthood as well because of a rise in homosexual seminarians who are supposed to be barred from the seminary by the bishop

>crisdianity can unide europ
You fags can't even unite yourselves

>implying non catholics are Christian

Priests abuse children at about the same rate as the general population. The scandal was that they couldn't own up to it.

They offloaded it from the political scandals. Remember the 1000s of Pentagon staff being investigated? That shit's been going on for years. Smoke and mirrors.
Others say it was at the top in the Vatican, so they just framed a bunch of nobodies.

No, it's just the fact that a lot of gay men have set up subcultures within the church... and gay men are attracted to teenage boys... it's very standard behaviour in the gay community.

It's important to distinguish the difference between pederasty and pedohelia... Pedophelia is all about very young pre-pubelcent children... this isn't the major issue in the church.

The church abusers are mostly abusing boys at the cusp of puberty... teens basically.

The jewish media has deliberately made this a point of confusion, because it damages the church while protecting homosexuals generally.

They will happily send a gay, single male out with a boy scout troop and call you a bigot if you are concerned, but they are SHOCKED...SHOCKED!! about the abuse in the church... even though the scenarios are basically the same.

I don't believe God or the Lord ever wanted any Man or Woman to be celibate. It goes against how God, the ultimate scientist, designed us. Lust gets a bad rap, when it is one of God's greatest miracles. How to get one organism to seek out another in which to multiply.

Because after Europe lost the war for its soul, Jews went after the church and began infiltrating it and undermining it.

Now we see the fruits of this. Vatican 2, pedo fake priests, etc.

Cause priests are faggots and 95% of pedos are also faggots.

I'd grow my own weed
and sell organic fruits and veggies without a license

"Yo kids what's happenin?!? Bring yo asses to church fo shizzle!!! We doin all kiiiiinds of sheeeiit!!! Praiz JEEZUS!!!"
-Protestants.

they arent special, the kikes use kid fucking to blackmail everyone. it starts slower, with prostitutes and drugs, pay-offs and privelege. the girls get younger, the drug orgies get wilder. until they have you, fucking kids. if you pass all the tests at that point, you may even get invited to rituals. they target power, at one time, the catholic church was very powerful.

Simple answer is because they are horny and practice abstinence. Btw there i no such entity as demons because Satan is a myth just like Jesus.

Shouldn't you be worshipping your lord and god the pope?

This
Nothing in the bible mentions of a supreme christian leader that lives inside a golden castle with dozens/hundreds of workers/slaves at his side.

First off, WAS not IS. You'll notice that virtually every case you hear is from the 60's, 70's and 80's. In that respect a lot of the problem was caused by the secular "free love" movement- priests are still just people, and being constantly bombarded by the media with the sleep with whoever you want message took its toll.
In hand with that is plenty of priests entered the priesthood precisely because they felt no sexual desire whatsoever for women or marriage. They mistakenly interpreted that as being called to a celibate life, when they were just gay/pedos. Since the 90's they just come out of the closet, but back then they felt they had to do something to cover for their lifelong bachelorhood.
Confession is also extremely important in Catholicism. Some bishops took this to mean that if they were investigating a priest for pedophilia and they confessed they had to forgive them, and made them promise to stop and moved them to a new area. Where they molested again, confessed again when they were caught, and were forgiven and moved again.
Lastly the pedo rate in the church even at its height was about the same as secular teachers, and significantly less than the pedo rate among producers and directors and A-list actors.

>believing a random sentence in latin
kys prottie

Fuck Catholics anyway, but I think the pedophile priest stereotype is mostly a meme. There are a shitload of Catholics, and priests are supposed to be moral pillars of the community, so when they fuck up it gets a lot of coverage.

I grew up Catholic, went to a Catholic school, served as an alter boy for years. I dealt with a lot of priests, and none of the ones I've ever ran across ever behaved sketchy in that way. On the other hand, plenty of them were greedy, elitist, and vain. Liked to rub elbows with the whos-who of town and influence local politics. That kind of stuff.

haha yes deus vult my brother xDDD

It is because of the second vatican council and it's modernist heresies.
Most Catholic priests no longer believe in anything and so many of them decided to abuse their positions of authority.
The other cause is the infiltration of the Church by the freemasons and the communists.

I spent my youth fending off a Catholic Priest.
He went to high school with my Dad and was a family friend.
But the Fag tried getting in my pants for 15 years.
He eventually got busted and went to Minnesota- Thats where naughty priests go.
Then that Ted Haggerty Fag robbed millions from my Family. ( Damn born again Aunt gave it all to him).
And now my family is the poorest around, with no land left.
FUCK religions.

I have ten acres and a log cabin in the Colorado Mts Id sell you. Then you can. 130K$

fpbp

What happened

Protestant churches actually have more pedophiles, but since Protestant churches typically don't reach all over the world, it's not as easy to connect a bunch of pedophile cases to one organization.

I always wondered what pedo priests say to justify the abuse, if you don't mind me asking? Like what do you say to a kid to justify your fucked up perversion before the "eyes of God"

I'm more surprised by the homosexual aspect of their pedophilia.

[citation needed]

It's because celibacy and life without a family isn't good for mental health. All men should cum to women and make babes.

Pedophiles will always take up occupations that give them access to children. That's why a lot of pedophiles become priests and teachers, easy and unsupervised access to children. It's not a problem with the church, it's not a problem with schools, it's a problem with society.

Pedo type here. With the celibacy thing the church looked like a good way to get through life without marrying a woman or having to build an excuse as to why I never dated. I didn't go that route, but it makes a ton of sense to me.

Religion makes people go whacky. Whacky people diddle kids. The end.

I always thought it's because Catholic priests can't marry, so they pick easy targets who won't tell that they're being bad priests, in this case, kids.
What i never got is why they mostly molest boys, like, are all priests fags?

>priests are actually lower than the average.
This is true. They get to take blame for everything while nobody talks about this: vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
>Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn's Hasidic community—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders. Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher. "From anecdotal evidence, we're looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage."
>Ultra-Orthodox Jews who speak out about these abuses are ruined and condemned to exile by their own community. Dr. Amy Neustein, a nonfundamentalist Orthodox Jewish sociologist and editor of Tempest in the Temple: Jewish Communities and Child Sex Scandals, told me the story of a series of Hasidic mothers in Brooklyn she got to know who complained that their children were being preyed on by their husbands.
>In these cases, the accused men "very quickly and effectively engage the rabbis, the Orthodox politicians, and powerful Orthodox rabbis who donate handsomely to political clubs." The goal, she told me, is "to excise the mother from the child's life." Rabbinical courts cast the mothers aside, and the effects are permanent. The mother is "amputated." One woman befriended by Dr. Neustein, a music student at a college outside New York, lost contact with all six of her children, including an infant she was breastfeeding at the time of their separation.

Your argument is invalid. Catholic priests have been abusing little boys for centuries, you teenage basement dwelling faggot.

thanks for the offer, but no...we're working on getting our current place paid off....and I can't afford both
we just need to legalize it nation-wide

Pedophilia was non-existent until the changes done to the way of life of priest agreed in the second Vatican council. Postmodern "Catholics" and cafeteria "Catholics" had always made efforts to shape the church in a non-traditionalistic way.
The new Pope is a disaster, Ratzinger (which by the way, is still the original pope) was way better and the official destroyer of degeneracy.

>As for Rabbi Rosenberg, when he voiced his concerns to the rabbinate in Israel, he was brought up on charges by the mishmeres hatznuis, the archconservative Orthodox "modesty squad," which regulates, often through threats of violence, proper moral conduct and dress in the relations between men and women. The modesty squad is a sort of Jewish Taliban. According to Rabbi Rosenberg, the rapist he caught in the act was a member of the modesty squad, which charged him with the unconscionable offense of having previously been seen walking down a street in Jerusalem with a married woman. "But it's OK to molest children," he adds.

this wouldn't be a thread about religion if the edgy atheist didn't show up

Well, since that movie Spotlight won an Oscar, and jews only make movies about their projects, I'm skeptical now. But, pedophilia is rampant among all religious clergy, might have something to do with the mental illness one is bound to have if they can accept some gay fucking book based off a phony ruse used by the sassanids to consolidate power first in 5th and 6th century bc jerusalem and then by the flavians in the time of jesus as being the answer to life's questions. yawn, how fucking boring.

Orthodox bro makes a good point.

Did they oust Ratzinger because he wasn't progressive enough?

I know the official story was that his health was failing, but that could have easily been bullshit.

As far as I know, at least over here in protestant Finland only religious sexual abuses have happened in hardliner-movements that sometimes resemble cults with even their own internal "courts" where they avoid taking problems in community to police.

I think that mainstream-priests are able to keep out of it because they're allowed to freely marry, and even have personal relationships outside marriage as long they do they job and don't preach it in work. not very traditional, but at least they don't feel need to get the boipussy when they have their wife's/girlfriends vagina.

Because Catholicism is Satanism.

>make up your own rules
>say they have as much weight as the word of God
>act shocked when everything goes wrong and the pope sucks off Arabs

I've always loved the set up of the Catholic church, mainly because I've always been enamored by the Middle Ages and the feudal system. I've had to try very hard many times to resist converting just for the hierarchy.

It's a public repuation thing.
they thought they could push the bad priests out of sight instead of confronting the topic so that people would think of them as the holy ordained power that they are. But this spiraled out of control and pedophiles saw that as an opportunity to prey on children.
Catholics absolutely deserve the ridicule they get for supporting a corrupt religion.
I will worship God and go to a catholic mass. I won't pray for their politics and I won't donate.

Freemasons

>worship a jew in a religion created by jews
>exhibit jewish behavior

I dunno op, it's just one of those mysteries that can never be solved

OP, you're not wrong but that was in the 80's. Of course everyone knows when rabbis do it they get a free pass from Uncle Scam. It's pretty sick that the US military would fight to save Israel's pedo trade from the psycho arabs that want to kill them over it.

Yes simply apply Occams razor

Priests should represent the ideal. Married, with a healthy replacement rate family.

A virgin is not the ideal, and evidence demonstrates that it's counteractive when you advertise the job for people who would have to remain virgins in functioning society.

The answer is 1945.

It is FAR more prevalent in public school by teachers and HUNDREDS of times more prevalent in single mother households.

Newsweek noted in 2002: "The great majority of cases now before the Church involve not pedophilia but 'ephebophilia,' an attraction to post-pubescent youths."

They are gay. Which is not allowed in the Catholic Church. Around the 60's alot of people were they ignored the rule. Theyve started to crack down but because the church is full of SJWs they still let gay into the priesthood

Following their 2004 report, the USCCB openly admitted the problem was a result of homosexual priests. They confirmed in 2004 that "80 percent of the abuse at issue was of a homosexual nature."

Baptist here.
We know it's a character assassination, and stand with you.

They should just change their clerical traditions. It's no wonder really that workplace full of men like that attracts people with homosexual tendencies. Yes, it's religious and all, but hardly everyone who chooses to work there is really that religious. It's much more likely that man who intends to not fuck women is gay that holy.

Priests aren't more pedophile than average men. Which is pretty disturbing, when you think about it, but still. I think accusations of pedophilia have also become one the most common weapon in Church struggles, considering how publicized they get. You also have to consider that the Church is massive, even with it's loss of influence in the last half-century, so many people are part of it that bad people sneak into it. Also priests are figures that people feel safe with, so it's even more shocking when they turn out to be bad people.

Have there been statistics done with other religions, related to abuse? It would be interesting to see if it's a problem in all organised religions.

Who told you that garbage? The Vatican? Why do you trust pedophiles to tell you the truth? Why do you trust child molesters with the honor system?

pedophilia is in any institution (that in some way deals with kids) that doesn't have the nerve to crack down on it
catholics always get the bad rap because people LOVE to rub it in the face of the chaste when they have sinned. it helps assuage their own guilt

tl;dr nothing will compare to the depravity rampant in hollywood/entertainment industry. the corruption in the church will always be there, but it is a red herring

The problem is that we can't go about making some 'new church' - because that's exactly what you're proposing by changing clerical tradition. Every time there's been a change in clerical tradition, there has been a new church with it. There needs to be a realisation that all jewish aspects of the church INCLUDING the testaments need to be deemed parable and not canon. White christians need to realise that their allegiance lies with platonic philosophical tradition, with the 'duality' and the struggle against one's appetite being the primary objectives, whilst advancing the philosophical premise of the church in the socratic tradition. Every jewish aspect of the church must be purged without a second thought.

Because it is the pagan Roman religions dressed up as Christian, so yes they are pedos.
Exactly.
Or that you need them to forgive you of your sins. There is only one that can do that, and that is Jesus.

the burden of proof is on you to PROVE to me that catholic priests have a higher percentage of pedos than the average population.
also, do this without using memes or jokes. also, "common knowledge" isn't valid either.
protip: you can't do this because it isn't true

Bump

*among Vatican II heretics

One of our priests ran off with one of the cute young nuns. But he was the only cool one at that church, he always had a bottle of Wild Turkey on his desk, and smoked like a chimney. But yeah they are far from being moral pillars of any community.

Speaking of Orthodoxy, there's been a case in Russia not too long ago of a priest seducing an underage girl (yeah yeah ACKCHYALLY it was ephebophilia, but still). Even in degeneracy he didn't stray too far from God's intended plan.

>Catholicism is Jewish
>Catholicism is Pagan
>Catholicism is Satanic
>Catholicism is Free Mason
>Catholicism is Christianity, but Christianity is cucked/jewish/all of the above

We just can't win, isn't it?

Preistly pedofilian is a jewprot meme. The actual rates of pedos that are priests are not substansially higher than public school teachers. (they might be lower BTW)

Isn't it allowed for orthodox priests to even be married as long as they've taken their wife before they took their vow?

So the only way is through unerring white nationalism. None of these things would be in question in an ethnostate.

He said "akshully."

What the hell? this isnt an argument. hear that from pastor jim?

viva portual

*Portugal

>form of demonic infiltration and subversion
Yes after all they bow down and worship the whore virgin Mary or Guadalupe aka the fertile goddess Ether, pretty much the Goddess of sexual immorality it makes sense if you think about it.

>prots and atheists
>actual arguments with evidence

they dont even understand it

Yeah, it's allowed, and it's even allowed to actually bang your wife.

>be Catholic
>Have nearly 2000 years of tradition based on apostolic succession
>Get told by prots that you make things up
>also get told by prots that everybody can interpret the bible

protists are retarded

Pedos always go to where the prey is and where they have a position of authority: Teacher, politician, police officer, child services, etc. Get enough in one organization and they set up their own cult.

A reasonable baptist. Man you warm my heart.

Just the way I observed priests behaving at my church in general. Things like doing donation drives to build an upgraded rectory, cozying up with big money Church donors. Since they also were the administration of the Catholic school, you got to see how kids were treated differently based on how much money their parents had/donated. The top priest there was kind of an asshole, spent a lot of time drinking, and I suspect in retrospect was misappropriating or embezzling church funds.

I mean, their salary in current year is supposed to be $33k. This guy drove a new escalade, and was constantly golfing/eating out.