Man Arrested Holding Sign "Prevent Nigger Moments"

wtvr.com/2017/12/07/tyler-lloyd-arrest/

archive.is/4FnL7

VCU is so cucked it's unbelievable. Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/driouchevcu/status/938813243430260737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait did it say nigger or nigga

>tfw you try yo make a redpilled anime show for your fellow blacks but only whitey watches it

Nigger

Kek I know that guy. Tyler Lloyd.

Bump!

Here's the powerful speech given by security

twitter.com/driouchevcu/status/938813243430260737

never mind the sign. Can we just promo abortion for niglets. it's a noble solution. From a bucket of water to high tech surgery with robots, the jews will profit on it anyway. They still have the rents of the adult niggers to collect. Jew pet niggers will still exist to ruin everything decent proudly blocking the sun and bringing hell to earth. Too late to exile the niggers or their owners the jew...

You feedin this man's ego

Send the Niggers back to africa

>DO IT THE RIGHT WAY
>proceeds to arrest him for being on public property

WTF. What "law" was broken, who was the (((victim))) ?

Avoid Noggers

Am going there probably next saturday to look at houses. Cant wait to butt blast these fairies for the rest of my life. Here comes in yo face, boi.

MAGA

I thought you had freedom of expression there.

look at how diverse my crew is

I'm mixed and I love Boondocks. Hopefully that counts for something. My brother is black as they come and he enjoyed it too. It is the kind of show I think most people can get into, as it has some anime weeb influence for the NEET types and political racial commentary to get your average black guy to look at it and at least be entertained, even if they disagree with the message at times (looking at you MLK episode).

I mean the guy has a point. If someone is trolling you, do you eat the bait? Or sage and move on?

Bump!!!!!

From what I can tell, VCU police can arrest demonstrators if they are causing a (((disruption))) to classes, which is what I think they nailed this guy with.

VCU?

Prevent nigger momments

You do as long as you aren't at VCU :^)

The problem with freedoms is like free speech. When you say something unpopular they call it not-free/protected speech, like hate speech. Okay so what is protected speech? Only popular opinions. Do they need protecting then? Obviously not.
In this case the state will find a loophole to freedom of expression and use it against him. We have a freeze peach area on campus but if i was around holdingg a nigger sign theyd probably find a way. And who would defend me? Some people maybe, but how many more people would you think would stay silent for not wanting to protect 'that nigger guy'

bump

it says "Nigga" which changes the whole thing.

Shit, I fucked up. That's my bad for not going through all the videos.