My Hero Academia

It's almost Thursday.

Do you think that any of The Big Three can defeat Based Bakugo, the born winner?

I don't think so!

Who cares, Mineta is the only good thing about this trash anime

Tin Tin will put his face through one of students and just talk through there

I almost cried a little (tears of joy, based Grapebro) after reading this post.

I strongly doubt it works on organics (other than him).

Good taste in heroes, but
>anime

Come one now.

Don't reply to Minetaposters.

>6 posts in
>already 3 grapebros in the thread

>don't reply to literally half the fanbase

Don't know but nothing can beat Momo being the best.

What about a better girl?

B-BANG me?

Not me, you!

>Internship arc maybe coming up
Come on Hori

I already hate this arc then. The word "internship" triggers me, since I never had any and spend my university days watching anime/reading MHA and masturbating to MHA.

Why is she so sweaty?
What are all those candies in her bed?
Why has she been crying?

She exercised a lot, but then she really wanted to eat candy even though she knows it will make her fat, so she's crying because she doesn't know what to do.

Oh man, shes so innocent and pure. I hope she stays healthy thou, that is alot of candy.

Reminder

Grapefags are never gonna live this down. Also props to the original drawfag.

grape fags are pure cancer desu

Another great one from the last thread

This.

That would be overpowered
>Phase hand through somebody
>Grab their heart
>instant fucking death
Would be metal as fuck if it happened

Froppy best girl

She is the reason i watch the show and read the manga

Then there's not much for you every week

You could say that about my life! Hahahahaha

Don't get me wrong user. I'm a huge Heroacafag but the girls don't receive the attention they deserve! Maybe if the class wasn't that big...

Hell, even fucking Nardo had a tinier generation with overall 12 people (Team Guy, 7, 8 and 10)

>fit looking momo
What the fuck?

It's ok it's to fuel her powers

Oh its all good then, she should share them with Rikidou to fuel his quirk too!

Kek

>Maybe if the class wasn't that big...

Who in the class would you get rid of?

All the faggots

So Todoroki and Bakugou?

Manleta and the other useless ones

So Todoroki and Bakugou?

But I like Kirishima

Minetafag sighted

Theyre main characters thou, also their design and quirks are cool.

What do you guys think their quirks are going to be?

The girl is related to Kendou, I bet you all 1000 dollars.

Froppy is "40 years old christmas cake nobody want to romance because of her kid friendly hero persona" material and you know it.

Elaborate

tintin: either phasing, or some sort of out of body ghost thing
edgelord : super speed
girl : healing milk.

>Ghost Might
jesus christ that's badass, no wonder he was all might's first choice

What makes you think that?

Not the same user, but I remember that, when the class was preparing for the End of term exam, Kendou told them that it was gonna be like the entrance exam, with robots, and said that she had connection with 3 grader or someone higher than them, and they told her

I wonder if hes heroic too, imagine if he was superior to Deku in nearly every way i wonder how he would react?

Well I mean even Mineta is superior to Deku in every way, it's hard not to be

Damn - I go internet free vacation for 2 weeks and suddenly grape fags are the persecuted group. What the fuck happened?

I like mineta but grapefags have been shitposting every thread. Were just keeping them at bay

I can see him doing that while keeping that same shit eating grin on his face.

Shit with his powers and his face he would make a great cocky villain/traitor.

Is it just that or also something else? It seems a bit weak to base a theory on.

> two weeks no internet vacation.
That sounds amazing and awful all at the same time.

why are people expecting fighting? This is clearly going to be an exposition chapter.

spoilers when?

Nah, it just that. I know it seems weak, honestly I don't believe myself, but who knows?

It could be like when they were voting for a class president in Class A, and nobody noticed that Todoroki didn't have a vote, then it was revealed that he voted for Momo and it helped her in the End of Term battle. Maybe?

Who is expecting fighting? No one in the thread has mentioned fights in the next chapter

Guys.

Tin Tin SCARES me.

Do not anger him, for he is our protecter and overseer

There is no reason to be afraid, user.

He should.

Why do people hate grape so much?

Tin Tin did nothing wrong.

His costume is literally a toilet

desu I'm neutral as fuck to him, i just hate the grapefags

>His costume is literally a toilet
An extremely practical solution

Mineta is just a funny side character, people hate the grapefags not him

it's a bowl for putting things in. im starting to get pissed off at todofags saying it's a diaper

He wasn't All Might's first choice. I think he was the one suggested by the principal/UA.

Is he going to be an asshole? I think he's going to be an asshole.

This. Just like how Tsuyu is fine but her fanbase here are annoying autists

There has only been like 2 posts about the frog as a whole in the last few threadss let alone shitposting

Stop crying diaperboy.

Ummm, I wonder how the smut-writer is doing with the fic

True but don't pretend we haven't had awful periods of those frog faggots before.

Yeah but atleast i can jack it to froppy images when they shitpost, cant say the same for grapefags

>Tfw a secondary got first post

How could you let this happen Sup Forums?

>yfw it's her sister
>yfw they don't hate each other and are actually on very good terms
>yfw hori masterfully subverts the tropes yet again

So, uh, what do you think will happen with Pipboy, guy who I definitely don't argue with on every other website on the internet?

>guy who I definitely don't argue with on every other website on the internet?

It's funny how Bakagou just has to be a little bit less of an asshole and he'd be the best Leader/Coach

Actually I'm a little frightened for him now that he's growing less belligerent - seems like his "Asshole Armor" might expire

>half the fanbase
>1 dumbass who likes Mineta on Sup Forums
ok

>Asshole Armor
>Expire
>Bakugou's Asshole Armor
>expiring

>ever

I'll never understand why people don't find Bakugou's asshole persona top tier or even likable. Even if you don't like it, you could warm up to the fact it bites him back in the ass 75% of any situation he's running his mouth in.

Then again, no reason for me to defend him. The popularity poll speaks for itself.

As long as he keeps being a cunt he can make it!

I love Bakagou but I do find it hilarious how he might have seen something really terrible coming in advance but was ignored by Deku because he's an asshole

Smug-kun was actually kind of cool during the Sports Festival, and then he got turned into a complete fucking joke.

I like how he's a joke now. Mainly because he's one of the few Class 1-B students that actually has a character flaw. Besides him and Tetsutetsu, every other 1-B student just has a bland "we don't want rival you and be 1-A's friends" persona.

kirishima is a homosexual
and he goes to pride
he l

>it's a "antagonist in Boku No Hero Academia uses a copying gimmick" episode

>The popularity poll speaks for itself.
That he's popular with fujos? Because thats pretty much it

Get your Monoma hate the fuck out of my thread. He should have been the main character.

That would have actually been pretty funny. A manga about a guy who is training to become a hero yet antagonizes everyone he meets.

No shit.

How does a poll rigged by degenerate fujos prove anything other than they having too much time on their hands.

My breeding post didn't get enough views last thread.

Assuming only "accessible" breed-pairs and ideal Quirk mixing (both parents representing, minimal mutation necessary), the power ranking would be:
>Batman + Joker (literally beats anyone he can see) > Momo + Todoroki (Mustang EX) >> Ibara + Tetsutetsu (steel razor hair) >> Kouda + Kyouka (order doggy to bite villain owner in the crotch from afar) > Tenya + Mei (not a huge improvement, but I think someone who can move fast can use the zoom the most, in fact maybe I'm underrating this even)
+"really stretching it" tier:
>Bakugo + Mina (explosive acid? would help Bakugo's range issues)
+"if accessible includes probable rape too" tier:
>Toga + Stain (turns into you in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it)
both of the above would around Ibara + Tetsu rank.

If you consider hypothetical Quirk Marriages as well (any girl + any guy, as long as it doesn't have to be literally via rape only), then, in no particular order:
Tooru + Aoyama (laser refraction)
Mongoose + Aizawa (oh boy...)
Endeavor + Inasa's mom (I'm sure his mom was considered a possibility if she had it)
Satou + Mt. Lady > Yui > Itsuka (full retard mode, would be WMD tier if villain)
Bakugo + Itsuka (hard to tell how sweaty the hands could get)
Shouji + Itsuka (*really* makes you think)
Neito + Toga (if she can't copy Quirks, this child can)
Cementman + Pixiebob (weaknesses = solved)
Kurogiri + Ragdoll (okay this is rape, but one that could've been committed)
Sero + Popstep (poor man's spiderman)
Denki + Tsuyu (could use the tongue for precise long range shocks maybe?)

+"I think this is actually physically impossible but..." tier:
Shouji + Recovery Girl (extra kissing lips, can kiss himself/anyone stealthily, etc.)

God no, he is fucking terrible. Fujos ruin the fucking polls. he is a spergy whining bitch.

Fuck off to reddit with this cancer.

>real discussion is cancer