"Alt Right" Youtube Women

Listen, Sup Forums.

There is a problem with our movement, coal burning e-celebs are taking it over.

How the FUCK are we going to spread our message, when the one spreading it is literally a coal-burning whore, who takes black cock?

Lauren Southern, Tara Mccarthy, Shoe0nHead these whores all need to be dropped, they are all in their late 20s, early 30s, not married, gotten fucked by niggers and leeching of their white knight soyboy audience.

If we don't do something now it's already too late, these whores need to go, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
twitter.com/realMoarpheus
altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is true we need to stop following this bullshit

Alt Right distanced themselves from them and all of us should too,just stop watching their videos/socialmedia posts etc and they will perish.

Well I'd be a liar if I said no to having sexual intercourse with Lauren Southern but yes she is an alt right whore.

e-celebs are for normies. Not for pol...

Actually true, enjoy chad taking over your e-celebs and community.

You're half right.
People like Tara McCarthy, Lana Lokteff, they aren't really an issue. Former is engaged, latter is married with a kid, etc.

Southern and her ilk on the other hand need some serious patrolling.

But conflating the two groups as coalburners is a very serious misstep. Women are useful, even if their opinions are just regurgitated opinions a man came up with.

Its a shill thread. About the 100th today

Real traditional women have a small internet footprint, it's how they avoid be corrupted.

Either you are a white knight, or a shill, trying to destroy thr alt-right by accepting these whores into the community.

>hey goyim, white women are your enemies! make sure to alienate as many as possible!

see

Fuck off you idiotic leftypol jew. Nobody believes this obviously organized false flag on far-right white women. It's so clearly orchestrated by leftypol, you guys suck at pretending to be one of us.

Real name Shawn, got kicked out of Identity Evropa for sabotage and is a Mexican on a revenge trip

twitter.com/lilnazbol
Anti-white half-Iranian National-Bolshevist and Communist
Real name Grace Jones, location Wales

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

scitzo who still lives with his mom, at the age of 25. Real name Peter, from Spokane, Washington.

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

Real name Shawn, got kicked out of Identity Evropa for sabotage and is a Mexican on a revenge trip

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

scitzo who still lives with his mom, at the age of 25. Real name Peter, from Spokane, Washington.

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

This isn't a hobby you fucking retard. This is a political movement, and the point is to spread it to as many people as possible. In the fucking mspaint pic you edited, it was showing how women make hobbies popular, which ruins them. But this isn't a hobby. It's life or death for the white race, and winning solely depends on as many whites waking up as possible. Fuck off back to 8/pol/, leftypol subversive kike.

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

Whorish white women are the one's who got us into this situation. Go to a church and see what an actual traditional woman acts like.

Another shill/white knight.

Tell me, do you really support Lauren southern getting fucked by niggers, and later going on youtube to be the posterwoman for the alt-right?

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

I have seen the light mr Goldberg! All white women are evil whores, and they deserve only our hatred.
I sure as hell hope he's not getting paid, this is just embarrassing.

You're basically advocating lying to get more numbers, shit like that will backfire.

Why are wite women so disgusting and whore themselves out like this?

twitter.com/lilnazbol

twitter.com/Sam_Cant_Die
Leftist tranny

Other spammers
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel

Bumping

Man blue girls are so exotic..

Honestly though. Women doesn't belong in politics. There's a reason they were kept out for so long. It doesn't matter if they enter with a "serious" attempt, they will end up being attention-whores and contradicting themselves given enough time. It's in their nature and you need some serious exceptions for it to be worth reconsidering. Which will never be nearly enough.

so fucking true

lmao

>when the one spreading it is literally a coal-burning whore, who takes black cock?
She can choose whoever the fuck she wants to have a relationship with. Grow up, that's part of the West, quit parroting racist shit for the sake of it and quit being counter productive to the actual right wing.

>literal reddit

Pointing out someone being a hypocrite in their views is being childish and racist.

Okay ..... how about you think for once then I'll consider reading some of your regurgitated fanboy wannabe shit

Yep, matches up PERFECTLY to pic related.

Women ruin everything, ESPECIALLY politics.

>in their views
SHE WAS NEVER A WHITE SUPREMACIST
Jesus, you people read into whatever you want to hear. You even claim Pewdiepie is a fucking racist. Why? Because you project your shit on to everything. I'VE BEEN TO MEETUPS. I'VE TALKED TO SOUTHERN. She is not a fucking white nationalist, and you sperging out about her going back on views she never had isn't going to change that.

Keep it civil.

Agreed.

Go fuck yourself. This is NOT what the West represents and if anyone truly believes that then they will get whats coming to them too on the DOTR.

You better believe Feminism and womens rights will cease to exist in a White ethnostate. Were not fucking guardians of white women so they can just continue to fuck and suck and do nothing all over again. There will be MASSIVE changes and if you dont like it then you can gtfo or kill yourself.

NO ONE ON THE RIGHT IS ATTACKING THE GIRLS.

THIS D&C CAMPAIGN IS PAID FOR

SAGE

>muh DOTR
>muh Ethnostate
>muh striping rights of women so they'll fuck me

How incredibly reasonable and probable. Here you are, your own spokespeople in relationships with brown people, and you preach about "ethnic states". HAHAHAHA

Your infograph explains exactly what went wrong with every subculture such as video games, punk rock music, williams street ((adult swim)), etc.

This article is pretty rational and sums up the issue quite well...

altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

So, maybe if you weren't so gross and pathetic she'd be interested in you. She's out there battling ANTIFA and SJWs, fighting for the right wing and here's the white nationalists, not doing a damn thing besides causing problems for everyone. Go away.

Yeah, just like Brexit will never happen, just like a Trump presidency will never happen...

Fuck off, Matt. Didn't you get maced and cried like a bitch?

Holy shit you are actually the brown man in OP's illustration. Good job in aiding the destruction of the community of people who can actually help fix most world problems right now.

The actual right wing hates coalburners, niggers, and lite-right faggots like you

>The actual right wing hates coalburners, niggers, and lite-right faggots like you
That's not what the data says

>White knighting for a nigger lover

Pic related, it's you.

POOR GUY, DONATED ALL YOUR NEETBUX TO A MUDSHARK FRAUD.

>Lauren "fleecing NEETs while fucking Pajeets" Southern's Twitter army is the right

No, you're purple pilled centrists, that's all you are.

First of all, your whole argument is based on BULLSHIT.

Hobbies like hunting and video games can exist without women.

But projects like society, where men and women are raised and they interact, they have to both exist.

this

Oh boy, hes back again...

Don't like hearing the truth in your white supremacist bubble?

So you have no argument? Are you admitting you are a brainlet?

> hey, goyims, leave the control of that hobby, it is totally destroyed

Nobody takes you seriously enough anymore to debate you. You are a laughingstock.

Were White Nationalists. Not supremacists, newfag. We will allow niggers like you to exist, you just have to go the fuck back to Africa where you belong.

You would probably call me a white supremacist, I am a white nationalist.

Is that your way of saying you would be embarrassed because you would get spanked by me. I mean, after all, if you are genuinely better than me intellectually you have nothing to be afraid of.

>>>r/the_donald

>implying I'm black
>I am a white nationalist.
As long as you support Lauren I don't really care. She's not spreading your delusional trash.

Lauren "I'll only take your bone if your name is Tyrone" Southern

Nah the problem is cunts like you. I read this shit and know.. The left is going to win.

>delusional trash
Kek you brain dead libtards can never explain your shitty statements

You are saying white nationalism is "delusional trash"? So what do you support?

We're on the last panel. Not our fault you brought them here. Now fuck off and leave us alone.

Just look at those gigantic feet. Absolutely putrid.

just get them to stop talking about politics. teach them how to play vidya

>women are whores who beg for shekels

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

>degradation of the alt-right
>"Oh no! I voted for a literal kike that only cares about making money for himself and friends and basically every e-celeb is either a coal burner or a literal faggot!"

>Attempts to make an argument about right wing people and trends
>Proceeds to show statistics of a pseudo-right thot getting more beta-orbiters

You have a poor view of people.
And you don't understand how redpilling works.
Once you discover you've been lied to about the wage gap or multiculturalism you start seeking truth and eventually you get all of babbies first redpill e-celeb, but you want more. So you look for more. And you find somebody a little bit more extreme.
You start to learn how to identify bullshit
and then before you know it, you understand Hitler is the most lied about person in all of history.

I mean, isn't that how all of Sup Forums got here?

(Actually now that I think about it, I think I went right for hitler by reading mein kampf first, but I would imagine most don't)

Politics isn't a fucking hobby. If you want to be won seriously you need the support of women. They just need to be the right sort of women, like Lauren Rose.

This. Any 'man' who thinks they can get away with disrespecting women needs to be drop kicked into the gas chamber.

Coal burners should be socially casted out to be an example. They did it to woman who slept with redskins, now its time to do it to woman who sleep with blackskins

Why was right wing voting escalating exponentionally over the years long before those personalities showed up? We have literally none of them here and still people get redpilled in massive amounts as the years go by. Regarding discovering we were lied to. You really think Milo or Lauren helps the cause much there? They corrupt it by making people not go the full way but stay at the point where they think jews are their allies and gays should be accepted. None of the latter is desirable

southern is not 'alt-right' dude. but she's confused in her videos about marriage. she's saying shes conservative but she's propagating feminism.

let these people be and shut the fuck up okay

if you dont like southern dont watch her god damn videos.

INDEED SIR.

well to be fair, Sweden is a country of over a few million and a small landmass.
So you guys got hit HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD both geographically and in terms of percantage. Rape and Feral off the boat Africans and Mudslimes everywhere.

In the US, the niggers stay in slum cities and the deep south and spics are pretty much a California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and recently Colorado problem. The vast majority of the landmass of the US is still white and so white people never see the absolute horrible of cultural enrichment.

also spencer is bigger cancer than any of the eceleb thots

if you want trad alt-right see lana from redice. she has babies and does show on yt

Normal realistic policy, like Trumpism. Civicnationalism.

The main reason of this is because we need women as breeding stock and maid.
Remove these from the picture thanks to technology and see where we go

See how well it's working out for France...

I assume you are a mutt and cannot support white nationalism. That is understandable. I understand why you can't support it.

Alt right is a bunch of gay neo faggots anyway.

>a mudshark doesnt even feels a bit of shame of being exposed and stands proudly flashing her tainted meat
>local bitchbois still fighting hard against everyone who dares to mention her in negative key, as apparently soros(probably a nazi and fighter against racemixing) paid 18 gorillions each of them

Too much, too fast. Also Islam doesn't help
No retard, I'm not a "mutt" and I'm curious as to way you keep projecting your identity politic trash onto everyone and everything that you encounter. SeeYou are sooo convinced that she believes the crap you do, but she's just anit-racist against white people. This is not mean she supports white nationalism, I know because we've explicitly talked about it.

t. Soros shareblue shill