Why are 99% of all leftist comics ridiculous strawman arguments?

Why are 99% of all leftist comics ridiculous strawman arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KNjS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They got a point - less black babies.

How is literally what happens in reality a strawman argument?

Because staunch Pro-Life / Anti-Unborn Baby Murder people are usually the ones help disadvantaged people with their own time and money. Republicans are a very big tent. Plus, mature people know that hand-outs in perpetuity maintains weakness and creates decay, so it isn't much of a favor for the poor. Even still, is illogical. If all a is b. Doesn't mean all b is a. But you have a meme flag, so you probably need a Harry Potter or Star Wars reference when things are explained to you ... and I don't do gay.

Because they have to create a strawman for their arguments to work
>in order to oppose someones murder, you have to financially support said person
Nope

>Meme flag
>retarded post
checks out

99% of all political comics are ridiculous strawman arguments
you can really portray any issue very well through a fucking comic

because people here are as stupid as the leftist they hate, so they don't understand it

>Why are 99% of all leftist comics ridiculous strawman arguments?

Because 99% of leftist thought is ridiculous strawman arguments.

Read this ^^^

Why is a 70 year old woman pregnant?

I still don’t understand why pol wouldn’t get behind my ‘tube tying for minority women to help lift them out of poverty’ program.

I even had a way to label opponents as racists and to sell it as actually a safer alternative to abortion. It could work.

archive.is/KNjS0

It doesn't fix the problem. Then you'd have more sluts and more slut culture and still no stable families. A woman's place is in the home because that is where she is most valuable. Yes she can do other things but they will never compare to properly raised non-degenerate healthy children.

Nice try sweetie.

>be left government
>want to remove blacks
>promote abortion
>enforce regulations on charity
>no way for low income families to function without the government playing them like a marionette
>poor, low class, niggers, spics, and white trash dominate the polls in favor of pro gov intervention democrats
I'm so surprised.

The vehement trump supporters are a cancer too.
Trump, like most other presidents, is an idiot. But more importantly, he's our idiot, and deserves our support.

Honestly, I prefer my steaks well done.

Pro life is just a code word for pro non-white. Without abortions, the amount of blacks and mexicans would be crushing, even with more white babies.

Thanks for the ammo. SoiBoi.

No problem BASED kekistani!

>retarded flag
>meme post
Also checks out

>"conservative" humor is not

It reduces the number of niglets born because it would only be made available to minority women.

That way, even women that might not have got abortions could still get their tubes tied as a form of birth control.

It isn’t to replace abortions, but to supplement them.

Yes, people actually yell at infants to get a job.

Deus vault guise.Fuck those lazy niggers get a job don't ask me for anything.

Well i am going to say that Sup Forums does give off a lot of mixed messages
>Wants me to have 8 god fearing bible children to boost the white races numbers for there "war" with Jews
>Wont help me pay for them
Diapers and food are not free guys.

You are now aware that most cartoonists are not sincere artists struggling in some garret to express their own well-thought-out feelings. They are employees who take orders from an employer. Those orders follow a party line which can be observed in real time as different issues become fashionable.

Self-sufficiency is not a mixed message.

Ok I'm with you, what's the plan?
There is already something like that for drug addicts as far as I know

>Muh self meme
If you are not going to help a fully 100% white brother, why should i help you with your war?
Can't get something for nothing Sup Forums you taught me that.

>evil white nazi supremacist alt far right wing hitler nation doesn't me to murder my baby AND they expect me to pay for it?!
>THOSE FUCKING WHITE RACISTS WANT ME TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN DECISIONS FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

(((You)))