Would Love Lab have been better if it was yuri?

Would Love Lab have been better if it was yuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/kuzu no honkai/
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Love Lab/text/chapter/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Would've been just another generic CGDCT yuri bait title.

Should have been 2 cour

I wanted to see more romance

no

Le yurishitters should go back to le /u/ lmao XD

Yes.

Girls practicing with boys because they're embarrassed to approach girls?

Why not have both yuri and normal couples?

Both audiences would drop it because it panders to the other.

Eh, not really. I like yuri as much as the next guy, but I specifically liked Love Lab because it wasn't yuri, ya dig?

but that would've been gay

It would've sold better to the braindead yurifags but the series would've been pure trash.

>implying they don't already act like girls anyways

NO
O

>Yuri
>Selling well

Nice joke.

Every time there's a Love Lab thread I run off to batoto to see if there's a new chapter.

Stop making Love Lab threads if there isn't a new chapter release.

Season 2?

No. We need dicks.

Weill yurifags ever not be butthurt retards?

>Girls practicing with boys because they're embarrassed to approach girls?
This actually sounds amazing. Japan please.

YES. There was way too much pointless teasing.

No, their autism levels are high. They are about as likely to forget about Love Lab butthurt as people mad at True Tears

Yurifags can't allow this because their anime policy is literally 'no boys allowed'

Need more YanMaki in my life

I need to see this animated

I'm not even a yurifag, but I think most haremshit would be better if they wrote their male leads as interestingly as their females. not that the females are even that interesting, but compared to the male they're much better.

Miyahara really doesn't give a shit how Haru looks on the page does she?

Not really true. A lot of yuri manga have boys.

Yuri is garbage.

No, because for a long time /u/ has been defined less by a love of yuri and more for a hatred of boys.

Of course.

What do tumblrites on /u/ have to do with yurifags on Sup Forums?

There's more crossover these days than you'd hope

Why is Umiko so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

No the het romance in the manga is nothing but adorable. They all get paired up with someone.

Sup Forums tricked me into thinking this was a heterosexual romance series.

It's not.

There's no romance on any level whatsoever. It's purely a slice-of-life comedy. Maybe there's romance in the manga, but I don't even believe that, honestly. The boys show up, but they barely do anything and don't have any real moments getting closer to the girls.

If t/u/mblrites are so triggered by men, why would they leave their dick-free "paradise" on /u/ and only to come to Sup Forums and risk the possibility of seeing a man in the catalogue?

To bitch?

Read the manga you dipshit
Speaking of the manga, Royal is the best girl

crusading retards that have a point to prove like to shit up threads of series they think belong to them

And they don't just bitch on /u/ because?

I need to find raws, the volumes I have don't go that far.

>Why are yurifags retarded
That's the million dollar question. I think they're mentally ill.

>Show is clearly het
>/u/fags go full delusional
>Show ends up het
>FUCKING YURIBAIT BULLSHIT FUCK THIS INDUSTRY
It keeps happening, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

It's easier to use /u/ as a boogeyman, these people don't like yuri and they don't want to see anyone else talking about it, this kind of behaviour is just meta shitposting and usually gets them banned

Yan is the only male tsundere I like. It was so cute how he tutored Riko in their childhood.

What's going on here?

It's not a boogeyman when every fucking thread about a show with two or more girls is filled with people writing fanfics about lesbian sex while calling for genocide on anything with a penis.

>It's not a boogeyman when every fucking thread about a show with two or more girls is filled with people writing fanfics about lesbian sex while calling for genocide on anything with a penis.

No threads on the catalog or possibly the archive are like that

>hetshit: 0, hetfag: 0, het: 0, men: 1 penis: 2

Go check any flip flappers or Izetta thread from last season. They're on cooldown from yelling too much last season.

Both Flip Flappers and Izetta are yuri relevant, it's like saying fujos shouldn't be posting on YoI threads

And somehow neither of those shows having any actual lesbian romance didn't stop the yurifags from screaming about it.

I'm gonna point out what user said

>It's not a boogeyman when every fucking thread about a show with two or more girls is filled with people writing fanfics about lesbian sex while calling for genocide on anything with a penis.

No threads were like that, yuri was heavily discussed, but it's to be expected from those kind of shows, so I don't really know why are you upset by it

>No threads were like that
But that's completely false. I won't even go into discussing Hibike threads from last season.

And then there's the show this thread is about. Do you remember Love Lab threads?

yeah, it would be best if maki realizes she doesn't actually want the dick and ends up with riko, but the main focus wouldn't be the yuri. it would be a regular subplot while the dyke couple and everyone else in the student council continue helping the repressed girls in their school understand romance like usual with the occasional lewd handholding between riko and maki

it could've been great

>years after it finished airing, Love Lab threads still get shitposted to death by /u/ faggots
Go back to your containment board you retarded fucks

I didn't watch Love Lab nor participated in the threads, and you gotta be blind to blame Hibike shit threads on yurifags when it was an anti-yuri shitposter ruining them

>anti-yuri ruined Hibike
Well thanks for saving me the trouble of seriously responding.

>it was an anti-yuri shitposter ruining them
>this is what yurifags actually believe

Did you miss the Caps autist shitposting every thread?

Those were a mix of purityfags and yurifags. The Kuzu no Honkai threads are perfect example is season. Right now, most of the shitposts in the threads are purityfag-related. When they introduce the lesbian in the next episode, all the purityfag posters will be mysteriously replaced by yurifags.

Love Lab threads are fine if they don't mention yuri in the title. If they do, it "magically" becomes a sudden battle ground between yurifags and anti-yurifags. Just ignore them.

Maybe Love Lab threads would be fine now, but when it was airing, /u/ crossboarding shitposters mangled every single thread. They are scum

No, but I saw nothing but yurifaggots spamming

>HETFAGS BTFO

every thread.

I don't deny there was a portion of the /u/ / yurifags fanbase that shitposted in Love Lab threads, but a numerous posts were general "the girls are sluts, ree" you'd see from a purityfag. Calling them all /u/ is just revisionist history.

That's just your bias or Mugino, but if you are gonna ignore the caps autist spamming all the threads then be my guest

Don't fucking sit there any lie through your teeth like that, faggot. I was in those fucking threads.
Go back to /u/, shitposter

The boyfriends show up in literally the second volume of the manga.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/kuzu no honkai/
You can see the general purityfag reaction to the MC having boyfriend this season. And yet, according to you, none of these kinds of posters ever posted in Love Lab threads.

>Comparing threads for a garbage melodrama love polygon show that no one likes and people only watch to shitpost to Love Lab
But him, but enough of the revisionist history.

>look at this thread that isn't a Love Lab thread and is from four fucking years after Love Lab threads stopped being posted on Sup Forums with any regularity. This proves that /u/ didn't ruin the Love Lab threads
You're a special kind of stupid

You are discussing with a crazy guy. He reads a post about people talking "wow these two are cute together" and his mind interpret as

no
bffs don't fuck

>this autist getting anal annihilated by yuri
There's the good/funny kind of autism and then there's this.

>ESL yurifag
I think you're just about the worst poster that could possibly exist.

The point is: just like how people are imitating the purityfags in Kuzu no Honkai, people emulated insane /u/fags like Mugino in Love Lab threads because it was easy (and still is) shitposting. What the fuck do you expect in threads that mention yuri in the OP itself?

The point is you don't have a point. Love Lab threads were shitposted to death by /u/ fags. This is a fact. /u/fags shit up threads because it is what they do
Now scurry back to your containment board, faggot

>This is a fact.
You say this but you've provided no reason or evidence to suggest otherwise. Here are a list a of Love Lab threads that discuss the manga.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Love Lab/text/chapter/type/op/

They're completely free of shitposting. I guess /u/ just isn't shitposting hard enough.

>I was in exactly 0 Love Lab threads while it aired
We get it.

I guess if facts don't work, ruining my credibility will.

>not saging
And you claim I am the newfag

>Facts
It's funny, because you seem to be the only person who doesn't remember how the threads actually went down. But hey, don't let that stop your attempt to rewrite history.

>yfw you can never enjoy a good Love Lab thread because of /u/ shitposting and reverse /u/ meta-shitposting

Don't bother, I'm pretty sure he's that gay pedophile who's been waging a solo war on yuri for a while.

>Everyone who doesn't like yurifags is a fujo
Why are yurifags so stupid?

Considering fujo can only describe women, not men, you're the obviously stupid one here.

And I'm sure they do nothing for ten volumes, like in the anime.

>Everyone who dislikes yurifags is a gay guy
You're right, that's much less stupid.

Sometimes I wonder if you actually believe the drivel you spew or if you're just being retarded on purpose to rile people up. Well have one more reply I guess, and see you in a few minutes when you reply to this post as an excuse to bump your shitpost thread.

Yurifags literally say

>fuck off fujo

as soon as anyone starts criticizing them.

>I'm a retard, the post!

fuck off fujo

>Everyone who hates yurifags is one gay guy
Do you have to be mentally retarded to be a yurifag? I don't think I've ever seen one who wasn't.

No