Is the Skippy/Hot Shit Dontcha video genuine or faked?

Anyone know where this video first surfaced?

What reason is there to believe it's not a well-crafted fake intended to substantiate the Pizzagate theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kD45El3AcA
instagram.com/p/BQnGOYegJbS/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate
archive.is/HI9LB
worldcorpo.net/video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3rUyEPD54c
youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vt6yyFujWg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVjP-PgDtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs
youtube.com/watch?v=CVuMHF3Mp8E
youtube.com/watch?v=pGyGYfsEDO4
youtube.com/watch?v=BMtLU0w0giI
youtube.com/watch?v=kHuntHrcqNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gekruZsEKDU
youtube.com/watch?v=O2h5zDB9lGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IUdgr8F92iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj9aGIWQ0ag
youtube.com/watch?v=5hiOiKgkCTA
youtube.com/watch?v=YDOJWzF_trI
youtube.com/watch?v=mJpCWScLyKo
youtube.com/watch?v=CiuD70U3t34
youtube.com/watch?v=DhUJ5nEMzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=FmvXmbdnph4
youtube.com/watch?v=6PAJk4VVh_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fU_LgA0BLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=po8bO5NP0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAEPsMH7rI
youtube.com/watch?v=V96EjBXeJrM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6pp8bPWm04
youtube.com/watch?v=cG6UkLng7CQ
youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It might be real. It might be bullshit. It leans more towards real since people with legitimate voice analyzers have said the voice is a match.

However, technology is available that allows not just voice matching, but face manipulation also. It wouldn't surprise me to know shareblue had that tech and used it to create something like this video just to try to detract from the real evidence. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me to know it was real.

The reality of it, though, either way, is that pizzagate is real and is just a slice of the bigger pedogate and evidence of it is available in huge piles that only autists can try to understand.

That's why the public won't bite and even more disturbing, why law enforcement won't bite. They do tests to make sure cops aren't autistic when really, they need autists to run their investigations.

>legitimate voice analyzers have said the voice is a match
Any actual hard proof of this? On the supposed "voice analysis" video which is often posted here all that's being done is playing the clip through Audacity, which is just free, basic recording software.

Didn't it come from some weird fucking Web 1.0 site that looked like someone's attempt at aj ARG? There were a lot of other videos uploaded to it too, a few with some fat guy drinking his own piss I think. The site itself was around since before PG started

Yeah, professional forensics dudes posted videos showing the match. No, i didn't save the link.

Yeah, which helps discredit the video. But sometimes weird fucks make odd bedfellows and genuine evidence in a lot of criminal cases come from unlikely sources.

How on earth did anyone come across that, especially someone already familiar enough with Pizzagate to link it to the theories developing?
Seems quite coincidental, no?

there's a video?
why is it not posted yet retards

Because most everyone else has seen it before

youtube.com/watch?v=8kD45El3AcA

YA THINK YA

I've been coming here for years and never seen it.
Thought it was just a meme

>literally nowhere in the video does podesta say "hot shit dontcha"

fucking fags

It was published by worldcom, I think we found some weirdo behind but can't remember details.
The timing of the video surfacing was suspect and I can't seriously imagine a pedo like Podesta allowing any of his exploits to be recorded.

This vid?

instagram.com/p/BQnGOYegJbS/?taken-by=exposingpizzagate

checked

it's real, but there's 0 evidence that it's podesta

worldcorpo.net

When he looks at his hands he reads from left to right, "fish for teen"

A lot of of pedo websites operate by asking that potential members upload fresh content before getting access to the site.

I have no idea of the origin of the video, or if its JP but its possible that a video like this could leak out into the wild by either somoene uploading their shit, or it coming from a members only section.

If the kid screaming in is saying Skippy, then that might be something.
archive.is/HI9LB

Ppl were saying it was served from a computer belonging to a ghost dba next to or in same building as nyc fbi when it hit yr ago or so...
And that it was dated some time before pzg blew up.
Kinda classic for a insurance video tho more just a threat than the actual dagger...

Whoever was (((RITUALISTICALLY ABUSING))) that child those screams are not fake.

Whoever that abuser was deserves death.

Why are there so many pizzagate threads today? Why is the shilling this bad today?

>worldcorpo.net
worldcorpo.net/video.html

DEAR FUCKING GOD WHAT IS THIS???

WHAT THE FUCK

Sick motherfuckers

bump

bump

In one of the videos the girl does call him skippy. Don't know if you knew that and just setting this comment up.

You think that's bad? Check this out.

lhohq.info

I've had enough for today. But I'll add it to my list of material to infuriate myself.

what is this

I'm no expert in fucked up garbage but without having watched the original in over a year I still can hear the stress in that voice.

his body language tells the truth!

evil fucker Podesta

youtube.com/watch?v=y3rUyEPD54c
youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vt6yyFujWg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVjP-PgDtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs
youtube.com/watch?v=CVuMHF3Mp8E

youtube.com/watch?v=pGyGYfsEDO4
youtube.com/watch?v=BMtLU0w0giI
youtube.com/watch?v=kHuntHrcqNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gekruZsEKDU
youtube.com/watch?v=O2h5zDB9lGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IUdgr8F92iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj9aGIWQ0ag
youtube.com/watch?v=5hiOiKgkCTA
youtube.com/watch?v=YDOJWzF_trI
youtube.com/watch?v=mJpCWScLyKo
youtube.com/watch?v=CiuD70U3t34
youtube.com/watch?v=DhUJ5nEMzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=FmvXmbdnph4
youtube.com/watch?v=6PAJk4VVh_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fU_LgA0BLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=po8bO5NP0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAEPsMH7rI
youtube.com/watch?v=V96EjBXeJrM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6pp8bPWm04
youtube.com/watch?v=cG6UkLng7CQ
brilliant canal!
youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg

Literally shit

SHILL GETS TOLD HARD:

how risky is this link

I'm sorry but I'm not autistic to follow all of that...can you provide some context?

Just some arty weird shit, nothing illegal or even disturbing

This. I first saw the video on YouTube and it was part of some faggy ARG

user posted troll code and the mexico shill whos been shilling anti pedogate bullshit for 2hrs thinks its real then reports user to fbi then trollanon posts the entire sourcecode confirming its troll code and shilltroll thinks its a real >muh virus

Basically the shill confirmed he's a FBI shill