Racists need to grow up

All of you are taking edgy memes about race serious and it's starting to negatively affect the MAGA movement and Trumpism. You've been tolerated because of your support for Trump in the past but now you've devolved into attacking realistic right wing people like Lauren, over what? Just because she was a cosplayer and dated a rightwing man who happened to be mixed? Grow up Virgins, quit projecting your resentment on the actual right wing, your racist shit isn't actual going to fly in America, or Europe, or anywhere in the world. The whole point of the West is having the option to do what you want, that includes having relationships with whomever you want.
Stay mad, but we're leaving you behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KcdgoiYeLhw
youtube.com/watch?v=2jwe_snrOY0
youtube.com/watch?v=0UNhs8HW6lM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP FALSE FLAGGING Sup Forums YOU FUCKING KIKE.

What?

Do you not understand that every identity politics thread on this board is made by zionist shills? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Sage and report all shill slides

>identity politics thread on this board is made by zionist shills?
I'm saying identity politics are the lowest form of political discourse, that it's time for everyone to understand that racially charged rhetoric has no place in the West, and it never has.
go away SOROS

This will be the perfect time for you to fuckoff back to plebbit

I swear to god I will come to Israel and piss all over your wall

>memes about race
>memes
Like what exactly? Lower IQ, genetic differences, commiting 53% of all murders despite being 12% of population, propensity to fuck up anything resembling civilization?

Fuck off nigger lover. Go suck off le based black tranny on reddit.com

I'm not a JOOO I'm just telling you the truth. America is not going to be homogeneous society it once was, and the real right wing is going to play a leading role in it's development. And because of this, brave commentators like Lauren Southern or going to be resented for it by people like yourself. Go back to jerking off to anime and eating hotpockets. Civic-nationalism is the ONLY possible option the west has left.
Yes, that nonsense.

Ok you larping faggot.
Sage

before i kill myself i will make sure to kill all the niggers camping outside my apartment

Why, because I don't buy into your skewing of data? I love how it's an anime image board knows about racial differences that exist over ACTUAL scientists that say otherwise. Fuck off, you're the one that needs to go back to The Daily Stormer....oh wait.

Fuck off
You are cancer

Ok you piece of shit, I'll indulge you last time. Look here on page 3. Official stats from the U.S. Department of Justice
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
>Blacks: 12.6% of population, but commit 52.5% of murders
Start by refuting this with facts and sources then we can move onto the next topic. Untill then you are a mentally retarded nigger faggot.

Blacks make up an unproportionate amount of people in poverty and they are victim to the damaging culture that is "black culture". They also have had families decimated by the criminal justice system which created an endless cycle of poverty and violence. There are problems in the black community, obviously, but these problems can be created for any group of people under the same circumstances.

>implying society filled with subhuman mongrels ever works fine

America seems to be doing pretty good last time I checked

youtube.com/watch?v=KcdgoiYeLhw

nice fascistic image, cuck.

I thought you said the facts were skewed? Atleast you admit the facts are acurrate.
All those problems are self-inflicted. Which brings us to the next point IQ and scoring on standardized tests.
How do you explain the consistent IQ gap? And don't say poverty because the richest blacks score about the same on SAT scores as the poorest whites.

Only because whites are still the majority you daft fuck. Go look at majority black cities in the US and report back on welll they are doing.

'Racism' is a neo-Marxist conspiracy theory. It does not exist.

Got any proof that it is nonsense?

No thanks, nigger

>All of you are taking edgy memes about race serious and it's starting to negatively affect the MAGA movement and Trumpism.

the racism is pushed by the elites to more easily rule our society, tell them to fucking stop it, by the way they won't because it would cost them zillions

That is wrong. Actually the richest blacks score lower than the poorest whites. They score slightly higher than the poorest asians.

What's the trend though. These non-whites are not going to be in to your civic nationalism. They hate white people. They don't give a shit about our history and want communism. White nationalists are just the ones who can see the writing on the wall with regard to what the future holds, and we don't like it. I'm not going to sit around and be pacified because trump makes clever zingers about liberals on twitter.

Average Trump voters
youtube.com/watch?v=2jwe_snrOY0

Average memeflag poster

Race traitors hang first.

This.
I'm starting to get sick of it too. I just ignore them or troll them. Or sometime I start dripping red pill from 80000ft instead of 40000ft. MAGA.

Not gona work commie.Trump is still your prezident. Stay mad.

SAGE

Trump can only be president for 8 years, the white race can last for thousands as long as it doesn't cuck itself.

>I don't care if my race dies out so long as the people who replace us can have guns

youtube.com/watch?v=0UNhs8HW6lM

>t. nigger

I don't give a fuck about Trump or the Conservative party. I care about WHITE PEOPLE and WHITE PEOPLE only. Good luck ever winning another election, Republishits.

civnats btfo

Yes you are. You've been removed 359 times throughout history and it will happen again mark my words.

Hitler warned Americans and Americans by and large did not listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

lmao lad

did you ever consider it was the myriad of other cancerous things trump and trumpfags have done

fucks sake he just declared Jerusalem Israel's capital and is working on handing to fucking internet to comcast

the joke isn't funny to me anymore

Fuck off neo-Nazi retard. We are a civic nationalist board, the racism is just ironic.

Anyone have the original with le 56% face on it?

No we are not you mogrel nigger.

THE U.S.A. HAS NEVER BEEN HOMOGENEOUS. At any time in its history and never will be dumbass.

McDonalds-mentality over here! Well, maybe not in consumerist-America where everybody is mixed but for us actual europeans! Everyone has an identity, and in these times it’s something we have to fight to hold on! SJW-identity politics is one thing, then there is common sense-identity, like our sex, nationality, race. And since some of us risk being a minoriy in our one homelands, try sucking on that for a while.

Thats because of democrat politicians dumbass. Not because of whites.

He is trolling you with kikespeak you tard:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

like democraps got anywhere.

>filename

Does not change my remark to the TROLLtard.

>Not because of whites.
Did you mean because of blacks*? Obviously it is not because of whites, since we are talking about black majority cities.
>Thats because of democrat politicians dumbass.
And which retards are voting for democrats you dumb fuck? Right it is the retarded black majority who put democrats in power

And with that remark you prove your an...IDIOT

I'm racist against indian from india and ispora with their DNA no matter nationality. and none of you beta males is gonna stop me.

Stfu TROLLtard

I'm all for redpilling normies who think Civic nationalism is great, but you have to realize that some of these people won't learn until a nigger or spic physically makes them. I appreciate you fighting the good fight, but just let them be stupid.

Did you even watch the clip brainlet?
This faggot said:
>America is not going to be homogeneous society it once was, and the real right wing is going to play a leading role in it's development.
Now go listen to what she says in the video you dumb nigger.

Oy, Goy! Eat my soy!!

>make bait thread
>guaranteed replies.pg

I need to get off this site, you newfags are too much

_donald

Can't you faggots fight about this on youtube?
Your shitting up this board. Enough already.