RED ALERT: Trump bombshell incoming

I have a old college buddy that works for the Washington Post and we started chatting and he told me about a story the WaPo had been working on since summer:

Basically Trump has paid many woman since the 80s to have abortions. There are at least 5 the WaPo can confirm. The most recent was 2004 when he was engaged to Melania.

The WaPo has copies of leaked non-disclosure agreement (NDA) from multiple women

AND

There is a signed checks by Donald J. Trump payed out to Planned Parrenthood.

This story will maybe come out tomorrow morning or Monday depending on the news cycle.

sage

kys

>sage

It's all over ;_;

ok and? doesn't sound illegal to me.

even if true doesn't fucking matter

hmm you mean Trump used to be a democrat, gee who knew

Oh really?? pls tell me more

>has told me Story of the year
>this happened
Pick one and only one. Sage

I could see this being true. Sounds like something that a young rich dude would do. Still don't care and kys

Trump can kiss his evangelical voter base good buy if true

I’m pro-choice so this won’t bother me a bit. The salt is what keeps me alive. I’m a sodium fiend.

Don't believe it. Trump was planning on running for office for at least two decades and during that time, he kept squeaky clean.

Well holy fuck its media matters for the 41st fucking time today!!! GTFO you degenerate cocksuckers!!!

>The WaPo has copies

Yes, yes and I'm SURE they will be 100% authentic and not manufactured at all.

> WaPo can confirm
Why would I believe a bunch of liar fag nerds like anyone who works for Washington Post

I can confirm this

>t.time traveler

>WaPo can confirm

Doesn't seem worth it all at the end of the day.

This will be the end of drumpf

First, (((sources say)))
Second, even if true, so fucking what? Of all the things Trump's been accused of, this is vanilla as hell. The guy has been accused of groping, and being in cahoots with the Russian state to control the US government. Accusing him of knocking up some roasties and paying them to get fixed 40 years ago is small potatoes.

>WaPo can confirm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok Skippy, sure thing.

I thought they supported abortion?

Can it still be her turn?

>2004
>Trump was young

What the fuck?

>n2JLFUlZ
Liar... I know for a FACT WaPo employees have been forbidden from discussing any unpublished stories or investigative reporting with ANYONE, including the public for fear of being entrapped by the likes of Project Veritas and others... nice try.

So what? Nothing illegal. Also: abortion shaming?

seriously
OP you're a fagot

>This story coming out will be true regardless of all the other trash printed.

Yeah, ok.

Guess this is it, he's finally stumped, right? Fuck off.

it's the Washington Post, of course it isn't true.

"WAHHHH, DRUMPF IS A BIG MEANIE"
Nigga Calm yo tits down.

My dad works for Nintendo, he says mew is under the truck. For real.

op is a faggot

I call b.s. anything that comes out of the Washington post is crap. Fuck off op.

>Trump proven to pay for abortion
>democrats start shilling against abortions and present it as something bad

457733626 D chess

Ok. Let us know.

allah ackbar

Yes the evangelical voter base looked past every other thing the left has accused trump of but this. This will be the thing that drives his evangelical base away. Damn commies are deluded.

I'm not saying I believe this or not, but you can bet the media and Democrats will have all sorts of nuclear shit cooked up for 2018 and 2020 if Trump is still in office by then.

>trump is okay with women habing a choice about their bodies
Hmmmmm

>If
Why do you continue to doubt...

He has every right to be doubtful, I mean dems no longer believe in content of character but idpol.

Its hilarious that people think anything like this can bring him down. He grabbed puss and didn't wrap it up because he knew he didn't have to.

And........?

Hey look its the 2nd thread for this topic!!! Media Matters is just non stop.

Don’t care. Women will care. I don’t care what women think. American girls don’t know shit about shit. Trump can’t force you to take money.

>BLAUMPHER SCRUMPHEL-BUMP IS FINISHED, MANDATORY SEX-CHANGES FOR ALL!!

I would guess it will come out Friday to cover the weekend news cycle. Just like the Flynn Guilty Plea. And then the story will get picked apart to the point of a big nothingburger. Just like the Flynn Guilty Plea.

If this was even remotely true wapo and dems would have tried this angle a long time ago. They have nothing on him, no sexual harassment, no russia, no racism, absolutely nothing. They’re desperate, they needed a story like this a year ago

This is all a larp.

Oh no they'll surely hang him for treason this time.

Exactly. We cant help that Western women are sluts!

Like the Italian kid in the 80's movie with Spikoli? Women usually don't pay, while they do make all the choices along the way. This story may sadden a few people if true, but digging this low is a sign. Wish your buddy good luck. He can tell WashPo Sup Forums said to go f*ck themselves.

>There is a signed checks by Donald J. Trump payed out to Planned Parrenthood
Just like that Roy Moore signature in the girls yearbook, totally legit I'm sure.
But I have no doubt that every single rich celebrity and politician, including Trump, has done way sicker shit than that

Nice try, Moshe

imagine the Washington Post put as much time into things that matter

1 post by this ID

SAGE
SAGE

and though it may distract from the current level if swamp draining, it'll not lead to impeachment but rather an excuse for MSM to abondone the false and defunct "Russia collusion/obstruction narrative".

In the end it only buys time for those who know their corrupt parasitic lives will be flipped upside down within the next 3 years +

analysis like yours is why (((they))) come here to see how much the most effective counter propaganda part f the internet sees through their bullshit narrative, disinformation etc.

Neither can the left meme nr the CIA control Sup Forums's ability to dice their shit into a thousand pieces scattered to the winds of decentralize meme magic/superior propaganda.

>washington post reports anonymous sources said XXXXXX
>CNN reports washington post reports
>NYT reports CNN reports washington post reports

Dear guy who says he knows a guy who works at the Bezos blog.
Trump paid women to have abortions? Really? Granting that all of this is completely true, why are you bothering? Did you just emerge from a space capsule? Are you laboring under the impression that Trump is the pastor at the Crystal Cathedral? Do you remember when the claim was that Russia threw the election? How did that turn out?
OH NO
THE PUSSY GRABBER HAD SEX WITH WOMEN
OH NO THAT SUCKS
NOW TRULY IT IS, AS IT SAYETH IN THE CONSTITUTION, HER TURN

Try harder next time jew.

I would totally believe that Trump had 5 women abort his children, but when you say he signed checks to planned parenthood its oblivious you made it up. Obliviously they wouldnt do it trough planned parenthood cause Trump is a billionaire, and even if it happened and he paid some private clinic for those abortions it still wouldnt be him personally signing those checks it would be trough 15 proxies.

Ok go on...…. get to the part where he did something illegal and you say he will be impeached any day now... LOL KYS Faggot!

It will matter to Christcucks

anonymous top officials confirm rumors thought to be true that the person heard him say the person connected with the hacker is believed to be true.

>Basically Trump has paid many woman since the 80s to have abortions
What is wrong about this?

Yeah, he'll get even MORE support.

Ohhh shit I love the mentions & the original post the way it leads you in

Correct

OP here. Made it all up kek

Planned Parenthood doesn't accept checks so there's that.

LARP on

Trump a tactical genius paid in CHECKS in his name to planned parenthood. lol.

LOL

Yup! He paid in checks. He also showed up in person and took a few pictures with the performing doctor.

>implying they will not just save this story for 2020

Trump said he could go out on fifth avenue and shoot someone and people would still love and support him.
I'd volunteer to be the guy he shot.