Just reread this.

The fight was amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Zc-KPrQF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most strategic fight I've ever seen
But why didn't Hisoka just glue the fuckers to the ground

>Thicc muscular Hisoka

Does togashi even know what gender Hisoka is at this moment? seems like he just draws whatever he thinks looks good and end up making him Tumblr

Hisoka has always been fit as fuck. His midsection is stylized by Togashi.

Fuck Kuroro for not fighting honorably.

>But why didn't Hisoka just glue the fuckers to the ground

He probably couldn't glue all of the people in the stadium at the same time while fending off the puppets' attacks. The spectators were far away and he's not an Emitter. Had he done it from the beggining, it would have been possible, but he didn't imagine that could happen.

After the asspull at the end, it became shit

I wonder if the audience members go in knowing their odds of dying in the collateral damage.

>wanting Hisoka dead
>Not wanting to seethe spiders die the gruesome deaths they deserve

kuroro could easily become the champion of starcraft player.

>Fuck Kuroro for not fighting honorably.
Hisokafags are still salty for what i can see.
Good

When I saw that thumb I swear to god I thought it was an edit where Hisoka and Chrollo are REEEEEing eachother

Hisocucks are STILL butthurt 6 months later.

>was
The fight is not over yet, user.

Quwrof > Kuroro > Chrollo

Also hisoka could've won if wasn't a cunt

>asspull

It's like Togashi wrote in speed bumps to make it obvious when someone is a speedreader.

>something
N-n-not an asspull it wasn't foreshadowed or i-i-i-introduced at all but it still m-m-made sense
>oh my rubber nen
B-b-b-but nen gets stronger when you d-d-die

Remember that you can go back and read nen rules at any time, user. Just make sure you read them this time, and not just skim.

>Also hisoka could've won if wasn't a cunt
No, he couldn't have. He lost the moment the match started.

Hisoka was merely pretending to be a loser.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

here are your spiders

Post a panel of Chrollo getting defeated, because I have quite a few of Hisoka :^)

Although it was not an asspull, it was definitely a copout

Usually nen can change in dire situation when the user is facing strong emotions

For examples, Kurapika's grudge carrying the nen of his judgement chain if he possibly died

Pitou's total devotion to following the King's will and eliminate Gon and any threat to him or Komugi transformed her nen

But in the fight, Hisoka was depressed, but accepting of his death, dying in battle and all. It felt like there was no grave moment of strong emotion. It was a "I'm gonna die so I might as well try this" which ended up being too convenient.

Togashi just didn't want to kill clown yet, but then he should have never put him in the situation where total defeat was inevitable

>Oh, my rubbery nen

The fight was shite, mate

It was great until Hisoka ruined it with his awfulness.

new chapter when

next year maybe

Probably late summer.

Never. Wasn't this hiatus supposed to be """short"""?

Hisoka would have never won this match. He only has a chance at winning if the fight's on his own terms.

April 14th.
I'm so ready for more DC arc.

*18th, oops.

that's from last year, stop trolling.

He's Back!!!

>tumblr

>tfw you blindly repost something without thoroughly checking the source.

Damn it. All my hype just died that quick.
Time to kill myself.

Yes, please kill yourself, tumblrfag.

I think because its Hisoka that it was a strong emotion, Hisoka was like a cocky kid who believed everyone was his toy.

I suppose
It just didn't feel like it but it is part of his character
And for him to become humble for just a bit might be the strong emotion after all
It just felt off

HE WAS GON

Hisokafags vs Chrollofags was probably more interesting than Hisoka vs Chrollo.

they were the best threads
At first I wanted Hisoka to win,t hen Chrollo, and then Hisoka again.
And when the fight ended I wanted Chrollo to finish him off because Hisoka coming back was lame

You promised a death match Togashi!

The sheer levels of cancer in those thread was astonishing.
I'm actually more pissed about Hisoka growing back rubber arms legs than actually surviving. I'd have thought something like that would matter more in HxH.

It's OK.

Amazingly ok.

outside the bubble gum resurection bullshit*

After greed island and kilua brother , i'm just not going to discredit nen anymore. Shit is literally pick a wish magic, at least we have to be glad the fight themselves aren't asspulls but carefully put plans and executions. Togashi could have used that asspull to defeat chrollo mid battle but he didn't.

Makes me wonder about the disasters, they didn't seem particularly physical threatening like the ants but more nen/magic focused threateningly

Is that Squall on the right?

>Makes me wonder about the disasters, they didn't seem particularly physical threatening like the ants but more nen/magic focused threateningly

That's the point, you can't really fight them in conventional ways like with the ants. This makes them especially dangerous.

It's not an asspull, remember when Ging infused his nen to rewind the tape after Gon stopped listening to it.
It's the same just with his heart and a push/pull motion instead of a circular one.

Well said.

before deathmatch
Hisoka Alive: Yes
Spiders Alive: 12

After deathmatch
Hisoka Alive: Yes
Spiders Alive:10

Isn't hisoka at least be super injured inside? How did he heal himself so quickly after all that beating

He suffocated from the puppets piling up on him.
And Machi stitched up the more serious wounds.

>puppet spam actually won for once
Usually that's the kind of ability to let the MC / group show off their powers.

text
text
text
text
text

>wow what a good fight!

OH MY RUBBER NEN

Before deathmatch
Hisoka deaths: 0
Chrollo deaths: 0

After deathmatch
Hisoka deaths: 1
Chrollo deaths: 0

hisoka rebirths: 1
chrollo rebirths: 0

Because Chrollo never got killed.

Gallery Fake was op.
>Inbuild unlimited range en
>Can copy whole buildings
>Basically grants you an infinite amount of money.
>Consumes almost no nen and can be spammed quickly in succession.
It's astonishing how an ability can seem so useless at first glance but is probably one of the most powerful conjurer abilities.

neither did hisoka tho, you have to not be breathing for 40 mins to be confirmed dead.

>Source: my ass

At least the fight was fucking thrilling.

More like a waste of god damn time. I'm so glad we waited 2 years to get a shitty fight instead of more boat chapters.

So, we have agreed that Hisoka didn't fight Chrollo 1 on 1 ?

For what? Chrollo failed to kill him and now he's fucking up the Spider.

>Chrollo failed to kill him
Wrong.

At this point the most serious damage is to his face, hands, and legs. His internal injuries were mostly caused by suffocation. He's using his nen to compensate for lost appendages.

>It's astonishing how an ability can seem so useless at first glance but is probably one of the most powerful conjurer abilities.
That's a thing in fiction in general, but also in HxH in spades. Fucking Morel has one of the best abilities in the series imo and all it is is controlling smoke. But what you can do with it is amazing.

"Temporarily incapacitated" sadly doesn't count as killing people.

Lol togasgi never asspulls because "da nen rulez". Seriously it's almost worse that togashi wrote in that nen can basically do whatever the plot demands. You gotta give credit that togashi is a lazy fuck both when it comes to art and writing but at least he put in a failsafe to cover his ass everytime he wants to pull sonething from it.

>Seriously it's almost worse that togashi wrote in that nen can basically do whatever the plot demands

But that's Naruto.

Which ripped off HxH. It all comes full circle

Aah, good old ignorance. Naruto ripped off HxH, you can pretty much see it everywhere in Akamatsu's story. He ripped off the hunter tests (ninja exam!) the nen (chakra!) and later on even blatantly copied the Nen affinity test (chakra leaf on water!) way after Hunter x Hunter did it.

So when the fuck does Togashi resume drawing this? He promised to only lazy around until september

Meant Kishimoto

>only major character death relevant to the plot prior was actually not a death and the character is now a Chimera Ant
>thinking Togashi would destroy his favourite fight character who got more build up than anyone aside from Gon and Killua

Nah. It was never going to be a death thing from the start. It's just the Chrollofags not accepting that Chrollo ruse cruised Hisoka via using proxies rather than actual fighting ability and the fact pre-explained rules have been in for years at this point.

Hisoka not dying was a given the moment the fight happened.

He absolutely did not.

That's the point.

LISTEN UP

one of the worst asspulls i have ever seen. so fucking disgusted

implying I'm salty when Hisoka's gonna take away the thing Chrollo cares about the most

Unfortunately what Morel does with it is absolute shit. Wasted potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Zc-KPrQF8

>Inescapable smoke constructs
>Drones for surveillance and misdirection
>Smoke funnels to fill a flooded room with CO2
I was pleased with what he did. Seems like he covered his bases for what a support class would use it for.

indeed morel did a lot in that arc in general was so tired he couldn't even have a decent fight at the palace

True but he built himself up as more than a support class with all the *buff* and muscle shit his character was based around. Honestly he wasnt too bad looking back but it could have been much better.

Morel was MVP

Hisocucks are still trying to spin his humiliating defeat into a win.

Seriously, gets killed easily by Chrollo, and then the first thing he does when he resurrects? Goes after the two spiders who have their hatsu sealed. Why didn't he go after Chrollo instead? Because he knew he has no chance.

>caught in a huge explosion
>not turn into pieces but have a facial mask instead

do you really need it explained why he killed them first I'm not one to the speed reader meme but come on

>why he killed them first
They were close by

replying to the wrong user but yes. also if he kills them chrollo can't use their powers anymore unless ya know nen after death

This. I don't understand why others haven't done final moment resurrections or curses. Yes we know that some strong curses are left, or rather an ability get stronger with death, but they seem to RELATE to a users spell/ability. Hisoka didn't have a pre-existing skillset themed around resurrection/healing. It was simply too convenient, then comes the sheer stupidity of 'holding breath' (for possibly a few hours while they confirmed his death). But back to the 'why doesn't everyone do this'? What counts as 'strong enough to leave a curse'?

Maybe it has to do with the rubber attribute in his nen, grants flexibility to matters related to its usage.

Why don't characters create new skills mid fight anyway? You're not born with a set of spells you can use, make shit up on the fly. Everyone really should be doing their best to learn or steal other characters skills.

And kurorofags still think that Kuroro won.

Isn't that what Ging did?

He literally did. It was a deathmatch and Hisoka died.

Won the battle, losing the war.

We don't know what his is, could be limited to stealing/copying things he gets hit with, just a different take on chrollo, not a proper version of what I'm talking about.