I'm fine with mixing into a new race

Once racial issues are over the human race can transcend beyond into the unknown.

Celestial being or possibly cyborgs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're not mixing into a new race. In this century it's only Europeans who are getting mixed with others into a new race.

I'm sure transcending will be easy with an IQ of 90

I wonder how you gonna do that with 85IQ. Not that racially pure Jewish nobility will allow you to try.

> Once racial issues are over the human race can transcend beyond into the unknown.
Islam would like a word with you
> Celestial being or possibly cyborgs.
pretty sure it's haram to even consider becoming such a thing as a celestial being. Becoming a Cyborg is probably haram, too (since you're swapping allah-made bodyparts against human-made; that's going to trigger some actual muslims)

>transcend beyond into the unknown

When people can genetically engineer themselves to be whatever they want, the bio-singularity will commence.

Nothing will stop us, we will forge the stars into a bountiful garden in the image of our home.

I more or less agree with you, but I just hope that the final race will be huwite.

This meme never had a better timing.

/thread

I'm not.

See Latin America.

>Celestial being or possibly cyborgs.
Cyborgs require strong and genetically healthy bodies or "templates" to build upon.

Nope, most subhumans will either be mindless worker drones or end up broken down to protein blocks

Implying your race is not part of your soul

THIS,
>we be trancended out to duh stars n shieet
youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8

the new star wars looks great

>dat pic
Fucking KEK

fucking lol!

>Once racial issues are over

like Brazil?

Only once the blackturd is killed and the mudslimes also, we can trancend beyond into the unknown.. Theres no transcendence and absolute peace and prosperity without removing niggery from our planet

Look at this predator though, clearly he has evolved to hunt aliens on distant worlds.. Look how he uses his paws to conjure space newports.

I'd be ok with it. Raceautism is absolutely holding us back

because some sub species are fucking stupid.

>We're not mixing into a new race. In this century it's only Europeans who are getting mixed with others into a new race.
This is what White cucks cannot understand. In 2100
Africa 2 billion niggers
India 1.8 poos in Lois
China 1.7 chinks
Europe 0 Whites

wewuz space cadets.

Damn, this is both beautiful and accurate.

gas yourself

Different shades of brown people hate each other. Different types of cyborgs will almost certainly hate each other. People will always hate each other.

Man this is wonderful. Sucks because i Look I could have been happy with my 49% face

Mudshit has nothing to transcend into, I'll remain mudshit.

Thats not how it works, user

>c sections are highest amongst parents with mixed race children (doesnt matter if its white/black or asian/white)
>bone marrow transplants impossible to mixed race children
>organ transplant problems to those mixed race children
>autism highest amongst mixed race children

They are just transending into total dysgenics, any modern medicine collapse would result in the destruction of this new "human race"

Im fine with rave mixing too. Im probably gonna marry a thicc black girl. Lauren Southern made me realise that there is literally nothing wrong with race mixing

hahahaha hand't laughed like that in so long xD

im fine with gassing you

You're right burger we are all human beings and i know it's hard to fight this low iq tribalism from out higher plains of consciousness, but never give up, never let down.

they were trying to cure AIDS

People who think this are retarded. Literally every single thing that they think they can attribute to their soul - all their feelings of love, hate, anger, sadness, jealousy, desire etc. - are a result of the chemical impulses of the body. Consciousness outside of the physical form is a complete unknown. Who are you without your chemicals?

It's this small matter that brainlet religious folk skip over entire and have no answer for other than "NUH-UH".

>Defence against the white arts

Dumb people outnumber smart people and IQ is heritable. The only thing your descendants would be exploring are the caves they live in while they try to figure out how to make fire and invent the wheel.

>like stop being autistic bro just have unlimited immigration into europe only dude like loll dont you want to go to space?

>there's a single, identical type of soul within every man

What sort of Hollywood shit is that? The texture of the thought process goes INTO that transcendence. You aren't peeling an onion, retard.

lol

all the higher beings that ever fell for le diversity meme from the dark side are ether extinct or enslaved ! but im sure the higher plains of existence are clapping of joy because we are so tolerant to tolerate every truck of peaces !

ps: what a waste of digits

Our future is bleak.

I will never understand this
WHY
WHY THE FUCK
WHY ARE THEIR PANTS SO FUCKING LOW
even if this particular picture is satire
WHY THE FUCK ARE THE PANTS SO LOW?

People don't want to mix.

There are logistical and resource problems to moving around millions of people and housing them together in one place.

Even if people mixed nothing says it won't end up like South America where everywhere is roughly the same and they still consider themselves different nationalities/races.

The only thing you accomplish by this (which OP obviously wants) is just mix whites out and then life moves on like nothing ever happened (except now it's quite a bit uglier and poorer).

LMFAO imagine being this dumb and deluded

its a monkey thing.

In 80 years Africa will have a population of around ~4 billion. Whites, today, are around ~10% of the world population, and declining. Do you honestly think the rest of the world is going to open their doors to immigration (& race mixing), or only the West - as it is now? There's not going to be some super homogeneous, brown "human race" worldwide in a couple hundred years. There's going to be a mongrel race of brown people in America and Europe and that's about it. Western Civilization is killing itself. The world is going to shit.

Yes, if only we were all mixed raced then we would be able to build better spaceships

You'll grow up some day too, Ahmed. Nothing except black and white is black and white. We are all the same, we are all one. Be grateful you inhabited a relatively smart body, acknowledge your position, and do what it takes to lift others up. Responsibility is essential for our well being.

>Burgerniggers eternally BTFO

No, since the mixing will by matter of course be unequal, it will end up like India with a caste system based around the amount of East Asian and European DNA you possess. What people don't realize is that India is exactly a product of this experiment though admittedly I doubt it was done purposely.

Great response, brainlet.

Forgot my picture

it will never happen as long as jews and muslims are in the world and continue their never-ending family rivalry.

You mean mixing into being Brazilian

The whiter mixes in South America rule over the darker ones, so I don't know what you mean by "no."

we will all be a giant slave race bound to the goverment/globalconglomerations for protection honor and pride instead of a natural strong identity that doesnt have to be created and united in thin air. Race . something to make your life have meaning and belonging while having strong roots protecting against the sands of time and memory. When there are no races left only the jews will be united and communicating effectivly. they will be the ethno protected rulers that will continue to build and unite their ethnicity. will our system of belonging crumbles like its supposed to, to make room for the machine labourers.

>Be racemixing huwhite
>JIDF says racemix so I do
>110 IQ AZN's say no to my mixing
>80 IQ Basketballs say yes
>Mixed IQ now 90
>MFW 2 dumb 2 learn Chinese now

Im already ascended my gods have told me That Is A Lie.

All capitals G_D, noone knows.

did you get that from david wilcuck ?

a picture is worth a thousand words

I was agreeing with you, that it wouldn't end up like that.

Cyborgs aren't white. They're a multicultural meme.

>Once racial issues are over the human race can transcend beyond into the unknown.
There will be one race; the white race.

Pic related is the future of the human race
>genderless
>raceless
>reproduction is entirely artificial
>muscles atrophied from dependence on technology
>never have to work or leave home
>eyes become too sensitive for daylight
>dna rekt from centuries of modification
>have to travel back in time and collect untainted dna to save ourselves from extinction

forgot pic

Im bionic and you dont even know what that means, let alone a fucking meme.

go on a hike at night through your city, i'm betting you'll be stabbed or beaten by another white german rather than Ahmed

>I'm fine with mixing into a new race as long as all of the Jews are exterminated

Fixed

Thanks for sharing your vision of utopia, anthony bourdain.

A luxury apartment in israel safe from the burning world has been allocated for your effort.

Not in the new "Greater" districts?

How insulting.

Mixing is fine if and only if the result is more desirable than the parents. If you do it like my country then you're just asking for a shithole future.

One thing to consider about eugenics is that the white race can and will be inferior to genetically engineered and selectively bred humans with IQ in mind .

you dont get bonus points on a higher level of existence for that... maybe the enlightenment you have... is the one you got from playing catch the lights on highways at night.

Jokes on you el Goblino, we sit here and abide our time.

While you race mix, we wait.
When you destroy the last white dna strain in your body we wait
When your society collapses we will still wait
When you go into feral mode, fall apart and totally abandon civilization we'll start filming
It's going to be our favorite show, a land of blood thirsty double digit IQ mongrels and mutts fighting with eachother, cannibalizing each other.

Your undoing will be our past time, and when we're bored with your shit we will invade your lands like we did a few centuries ago.

The US is nothing but a game preserve to us.
The Netherlands, UK, France, Spain and Portugal are the apex predators of this world, sharks, big fat sharks.
And you are a little innocent weak half bred experiment we will play with like a cat that plays with a house until he accidently kills it.

>genetically engineer themselves to be whatever they want
>whatever they want
oy vey you better not pick white you racist

pic related

>we will play with like a cat that plays with a house until he accidently kills it.

That's fucking big cat.