Is Recognizing Jerusalem Trump's Greatest 4d Chess Move Ever?

The way I see it there are only two outcomes:
>Muslims chimp out
>World sees them for the violent animals they are
Or
>World rallies against Israel over this
>Normies get redpilled
How is this not a plus?

Good job conveniently denying
>Jews grow even stronger
in the first outcome and
>Muslims grow even stronger
in the second. Idiot.

You forgot
>Muslims chimp out in Israel
>6 million dead Jews

It's a good question. Someone link to the original law passed in the 90s or whatever about making Jerusalem the capital?

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

If punished trump theory is true, then trump just sabotaged the crypto jews who call themselves sunni muslims and now they'll be somewhat forced to make friends with shia and retake jerusalem.

This. Hopefully it happens in about a decade or so when all the boomer neocons are dead and we're not forced to fight for the jews.

Are you suggesting genocide user?

>if your enemies win, they lose

>Jews grow stronger
How, by having Trump move a building to Jerusalem? This whole situation is about face and prestige. Jews in reality gain very little, except a more hostile neighbor.
>Muslims grow stronger
No, they get more violent, which is good for us. The world will see them for what they are, and as a bonus kill a few Kikes.

how about third option?

>piss muslims off
>mossad a false flag ten times bigger than 9/11
>"oy vey look how irrational and crazy these muslims are! now you know what we put up with every day, goy"
>more dead whites as we cleanse the middle east on israels behalf

literally nothing changes, except 100x more arabs in europe and the kikes get an even bigger homebase.

Sup Forums is so dense now.

> they get more violent, which is good for us

>Muslims commit holy war styled attack
>Europe accepts even more Muslims
When I read this I thought that this makes no fucking sense, but then I remembered what timeline we live in. It goes to show how insane our world is.

this is getting ridiculous

This is Burgerland, user. There aren't many Muslims here. Who cares if they chimp out in some desert, or Europe for that matter. With their current numbers on our Homeland, they will achieve very little, but enough to redpilled people. Their violence will justify our purge of them.

Gotta follow that German dream, right Drumpftards?

possible outcome:
> war breaks out
> Syria, Iran, Russia destroy Israel
> Trump sits back
> kebab has no more legitimate reason to stay in Europe/America/Aussie
> send them all home

You missed the part of

> war breaks out
> Israel kvetches for US support and several mortars "conveniently" land on the new US base Trump just approved of
>the US sends American goys die for to Israel

I was hoping for Trump and America to sit back and watch the fireworks at the dawn of their freedom.

That would be nice but its naive to think that's a likely scenario

More like send non-whites goys to die in honorable way is fine by us.

>he thinks the US will send non-whites do die for Israel
>implying Israel doesn't specifically want dead whites
kek

Trump confirmes that he has swallowed the 2nd redpill. He proves that he knows that jewish elites in america are the real enemies and that Israel is same for them what any other country. trump supports ME kikes, because the are the only ones who are able to expose those self-claimed (((jews))) in USA. These aren't 4D chess, these are just normal chess and Trump just moves his queen and says: Check. He is literally going full out:
>Show me what you've got
The (((jews))) have no choice now. They must stop the preparation and launch their plan. Trump has forced them to start playing without completed preparations. He is truely the greatest leader ever. Rotschilds and friends will have to silence Israel, so they are probaly going to use their connections to start a Arabs vs Jews war for real. Nukes in the middle east will happen probably even in this year.

Conveniently 2 months ago U.S. established the first permanent military base in Israel.

Jews really winning 2017. Lets see if we can keep it up in 2018.

Seems to have pissed of everybody with a wharped soul, so yes its awesome.

>Nippon flag
>German bashing becuz "muh WW1/2"

You realize Honorary Aryans arguably have an even bigger body count right?

God, dredditors are fucking stupid.

>gives full support to Israel
>somehow retards think this is calling out the Jews
You are fucking dumb. So dumb that I feel bad for you.