Sneak attack your country

>sneak attack your country
>nuke them in response
>become allies and friends mere decades later

What is the moral lesson behind Pearl Harbor?

>What is the moral lesson behind Pearl Harbor?
Friendship is priceless.

just give in to america: the great satan

It was a strategic lesson, not a moral one.

there is no moral lesson... it is more a lesson of power and how asians respect power whether evil or good.

It's almost a violent father/son story when you consider Perry and the US forcing Japan out of its cave.

It's better to lose against the United States (Britain, Germany, Japan) than win (Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam)

>Germany
kek

>attacks chink farmers
>loses

What's the moral lesson behind this?

Say what you want about japan but they're pretty much the only country on the planet that faced off against the west on their own terms. Sometimes I think that's what weeaboos deep down really like about them, that japan just doesn't give a fuck and even though it was defeated it came back stronger than ever.

Nah, we just like cute anime girls.

>Impose embargo on a nation
>Cripple their economy
>Set some nice bait with your outdated weaponry
Never go for the low lying fruit?

Always fight back and don't be a soyboy pussy.

>wife gets raped by refugee
>masturbates in corner

What's the moral lesson behind this?

I am 3/4 celt and 1/4 german, fite me

that americans (aka jews) always win?

The moral lesson?
Not quite sure that war has much to do with morality, user.
If anything, the lesson is: If you attack us, we'll attack you back, only more, and better.

fighting can turn people into friends

I'm 4/4 Czech, fite me.

If you wanna be BFFs with someone, kick their ass.

aren't all wars sneak attacks?

it's not mario kart when player 2 has to press star.

The nippon are naturally submissive.

I think the Japanese described their relationship to America through Piccolo and Goku's relationship in Dragon Ball Z.

Japan is Piccolo, Goku is America, and Gohan is the next generation of Americans, being made stronger through Piccolo's teachings.

I'm writing a book about how DBZ is Christian Allegory.

It's not like Japan was under a different, more tyrannical power at the time that called for the nukes in the first place or anything.

Least they aren't naturally stupid

Nothing, war is for goyims to die in for the glory of ISREAL.

>What is the moral lesson behind Pearl Harbor?
Do not take US bait.

Their current suicide is their own doing.

The moral lesson is that if you fuck with the United States will unleash the biggest fucking revenge beat-down the world has ever seen. British want to talk shit? We’ll finish what we started in the revolutionary war in a matter of minutes. North Korea things they’re hot shit because they have a little missle? Fire it up Kim, 10 minutes after it gets shot out of the sky, we’ll use what’s left of your country to produce glass, since that’s all that’ll be left of it after we wipe it off the map. We could have done a whole lot worse to Japan on the day of Hiroshima, but we didn’t. That was a choice. If the us decided to wipe them off the face of the earth for attacking Pearl Harbor, then they would have. The US is the only country in history to have the balls to drop a bomb of that magnitude on another country. The world would be smart to not forget that

>allies all the way up to the end of WWI
>Japs invade Manchuria in '31
>Commit numerous atrocities
>US sends millions in aid to China
>Now Japs and US are bitter toward eachother
>WWII, Japs get btfo'd from Midway and the Coral Sea all the way back to their fucking island
>3 decades of Japanese expansion reversed by 3 years of American shit kickings
>Japs get nuked twice
>Allies again like, 20 years later

France fled Indochina long before the US

>Yuropoor BTFO

feels good

Might makes right

TRUE PATRIOT

You ain't slav or German. What are you...

Groovy as fuck, i like how Sup Forums has become so much more meta-aware recently.

with jews, you lose