Mousou Telepathy 106

New Perk

Should the telepathy perk tree be nerfed?

Croissant a qt

"lycopene"

Daily 4-komas are a godsend.

Fuck me, Manana is cute

So is Croissant going to give up on Hayato or is she going to get Nakano to help her win him over with her power?

Hey I just pick this up and notice that we are far behind in translated chapter. Is the eng tran release regulary?

One daily, so I guess the gap won't close anytime soon.

>or is she going to get Nakano to help her win him over with her power?

I think Hayato is too far gone for that.
My hope is that Mana recognizes what a good person Nakano is and what she's been through and instead supports her Hayato getting together.
Maybe not very realistic given Mana's history with him but I feel like she has the capacity for that level of friendship in her heart. Especially when she realizes that Nanako took her inner bitchiness in stride and still tried to help her with Hayato.

So they are trying to catch up?

No.

I don't know what will happen but I hope they become friends

Not fully. They're planning on closing the gap somewhat, but the Japs will be ahead of us.

If you knew how to read you'd know. The fags aren't catching up but they're gonna make it so there's only like 20 chapters between the jap release and theirs. Understandable idea.

What is the current chapter in Japan?

>Hayato is too far gone for that.
I think he is too, but Nakano isn't actually interested in him yet, right? Or at least she's still put off by him.

>286.

Well these threads have been fun but I'm out forever

If tomo-chan can keep up, they should too!

If the artist of this is like the artist behind Tomo-chan, there will be week-long breaks which will give the translators time to catch up.

They started scanlating this pretty late in the game. And considering the quality of the releases as well as the other manga Helvetica works on, I'm not surprised they aren't pushing to catch up on this.

But in the end, it's really a question of quality or speed

>I'm not surprised they aren't pushing to catch up on this.

They do some of the best quality releases I've seen desu, but they're actually planning on catching up sort of. Read