Why does our society push flu shots so hard? We hear it from everyone, all the health organizations, the government...

Why does our society push flu shots so hard? We hear it from everyone, all the health organizations, the government, all tell us to get it, and a lot of businesses even give it to you FREE! Every year its a major major push

Why? I have never gotten it, and I have never gotten sick of the flu. And I know this is anecdotal but it sure seems like a lot of people who get the shot, suddenly get sick.....

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000?pg=2
neonnettle.com/news/3317-big-pharma-caught-making-up-diseases-to-sell-treatments-and-boost-profits
youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0306987700912817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sure seems like a lot of people who get the shot, suddenly get sick.....

thats the idea. it's a weak strain to help your body build antibodies for the real thing

Great idea in principle. In reality most recipient's immune systems are so far gone that they react to the weakened strain as bad as a normal one, which is where you get people saying "the flu shot gives me the flu (symptoms)". They're not wrong.

1. People make money off them
2. It gets people used to the government or other (((public health agencies))) ordering them to undergo a medical treatment, it's a pretense to mandatory government vaccinations

Probably some sort of Jewish mind control that destroys our testicles as boys.

I have a system in place where I never have to worry about a flu shot. My immune system is strong as fuck, best one I know. I power through the flu in a day of hard sleep and booze.

My secret is simple. I never, ever wash my hands unless they're visibly soiled. Modern man is too hygienic. It's weakening the immune system while at the same time strengthening viruses and bacteria. Most of the time I don't even use soap when I do wash my hands, just cold water.

>Work in call center
>600 employees sometimes using the community training room computers
>One person gets sick and I have all 20 people on my team sick
>I’m the only one who gets the shot, I’m the only one who is not sick

MFW

>proud to be a drunk with poor hygiene

They are starting to roll out elderly flu shots just gets everyone to think flu shots are aok until on year they go oops bad strain you all died so sorry

enjoy your shitty immune system, city boy.

kek, anti-vaxxers on suicide watch.

>In reality most recipient's immune systems are so far gone[citation needed] that they react to the weakened strain as bad as a normal one[citation needed]

It's all financially motivated, annually sick days cost about $500 billion a year directly in the US. Let alone how much long sicknesses drop the GDP due to loss of production. The more people that are prevented from taking those days off for illness, the better the economy does.

>knowing this little about medicine

Oh it's a leaf. Of course.

literally science 101

>trolling or soyboy

>letting a government or its proxy 'legitimate' medical authorities arbitrarily put ANYTHING inside of you

top goy

idk, someone should do correlation studies between people that get them and their behaviors.

If you need a flu shot, you're subhuman.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000?pg=2

I'm on mobile, so I don't know what flag that, but it must have shitty education probably due to corruption or being brown.

Holy shit! are you me??? I hardly ever wash my hands and I haven't been sick in over 10 years

>Why does our society push flu shots so hard?

pharmaceutical companies are greedy.

This doesn’t even address his statement. Nice non-argument you stupid Slav

"The flu shot contains an inactivated vaccine made of killed virus. Because the viruses in this vaccine are killed (inactivated), the shot won't cause you to get the flu, but it will enable your body to develop the antibodies necessary to ward off influenza viruses."

>but it will enable your body to develop the antibodies necessary to ward off influenza viruses."

Why are you giving me sources that refute your argument?

I have had doctors tell me strait up the flu shot is bs and doesn't work.

>gives you weak virus
>gives you dead virus

>hey guys, I fought a one armed guy and kicked his ass
>hey guys, I fought a dead guy and kicked his ass

God you pendants are fucking stupid.

I wonder what interest Dr.Goldberg would have in you developing the flu...

Also it doesn't give you "a weak strain," it gives you an inert version of the predominant strain in your region.

You retards just believe everything you think.

Because it saves lives. All of the anti-vacc arguments ITT are retarded.

inb4 "I'm 19 bro I can handle the flu I'm not a pussy"

It's not about you it's about the 75 year old with COPD who could die from the flu they caught off of you.

What gets me is how they're saying the shot is only 10% effective this year, BUT BE SURE TO GET ONE ANYWAY!

>Cambodia
Shouldn't you be out fucking little children for ~3 USD?

>Also it doesn't give you "a weak strain," it gives you an inert version of the predominant strain in your region
And I'm being pedantic... kek

very original

Let's put it this way.

If everyone on earth got the flu shot the same year, then there would be no more flu.

It's also true that the flu shot isn't nearly as effective as other vaccines. It's estimated to only be 10% effective this year. A good year is like 50%. It just mutates very fast and has more strains than other diseases we vaccinate against.

Because the world is a better place when everyone is not walking around with the fucking flu retard

Please continue to avoid flu shots. Having your genes removed from the pool will only make the human race smarter on average.

Not true, it has limited effectiveness, see . They predict what strains will be going around and tailor the vaccine to those strains. If everybody got the flu shot at the same time then the dominant strain would probably just switch to a strain the vaccine wasn't effective against.
Humans make vaccines a lot slower than the flu viruses evolve.

because if you get the flu you can't work, which hurts productivity, which hurts GDP

therefore it's heavily subsidized, which means people get paid for every shot they give, which means they try to get you to take the vaccine

Also remember that the Spanish Flu of 1917 killed more people of all ages than the entirety of WW1, and there's still no cure.

There are multiple possible explanations for why the Spanish Flu of 1918 (not 17) was so bad.
One is just bad hygiene and living in close quarters due to the war.
Another more modern hypothesis is aspirin poisoning; the amounts of aspirin typically administered during the epidemic were way higher than modern standards would allow.
Another is just that the initial strain happened to be very virulent. A disease that kills people very quickly is selected against; it makes more evolutionary sense to let your host survive longer and pass it on to more people. Therefore the strains of Spanish Flu that are still around today are likely much less lethal than the one that caused the initial epidemic.

CDC admits 25% effacacy for 2016 for healthy adults. 5% for elderly. Flu won't kill healthy adults and kids but admitted side effects are...... may cause seizures. Or severe allergic reaction. Just look at side effect disclosure that's included with vaccine. I'll take flu over it's possible side effects.

Having problem with achy joints? Take napian side effect may include suesidal thoughts stroke and kidney failures. Ask your doctor today.

Big pharma looking out for your best interest.

But thanks to the AHA’s collusion with the drug industry to artificially lower the acceptable level of cholesterol in the body, tens of millions of Americans were spontaneously diagnosed with “high cholesterol.”

Read more at: neonnettle.com/news/3317-big-pharma-caught-making-up-diseases-to-sell-treatments-and-boost-profits
© Neon Nettle

You're literally more likely to die of the flu as a young person than to have a serious reaction to the vaccine.

they're culling the population

sorry but that's pretty much the bottom of the rabbit hole.

Because diseases like the flu spread via human contact and the fewer humans who are vulnerable to it the fewer overall infections there will be, thus minimizing threats to at-risk demographics like young children and the elderly? How is this hard to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

because the really young and really old pople need protection from illnesses via the people who get vaccinated.

Maybe to make more people homosexual

Because it's a huge money maker.

The flu sucks ass and the vaccine reduces your chances of contracting it if exposed to the virus. If you're some basement dwelling NEET shitposting on Sup Forums you really don't need it at all, but if you are in a high density area and interact with lots of people daily then it is a good idea in order to prevent 1-4 days of feeling like shit and being tired.

found the nigger

>Exposure to mercury can cause immune, sensory, neurological, motor, and behavioral dysfunctions similar to traits defining or associated with autism, and the similarities extend to neuroanatomy, neurotransmitters, and biochemistry. Thimerosal, a preservative added to many vaccines, has become a major source of mercury in children who, within their first two years, may have received a quantity of mercury that exceeds safety guidelines.

sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0306987700912817

Just fuck your kid up goy

Consider that if an old person catches the flu they are probably relying on medicare/medicaid to treat it, which comes out of your taxes. Just food for thought. Often the elderly can't even take vaccines because they are too weak for it, they rely on being insulated by healthy young people who have been vaccinated, thus preventing direct human contact for the germ to spread.

>The flu sucks ass

It's like a week and it's gone.

Stop being a bitch. If it would kill you, you're going to die soon anyway.

Working while sick with the flu sucks ass you dumb NEET nigger

>they're culling the population
>sorry but that's pretty much the bottom of the rabbit hole.

yup... because the elites would rather be surrounded by gullible morons, than people who can actually maintain a functioning society.

Raise your hand if you want a flu shot

You are fucking Insane for getting a flu shot, EVER!!!!!!
I will go farther, you are a stupid piece of shit for getting a flu shot.
Just keep on watching your tv and believing news media and your doctors sellng the shots not knowing whats in the vacs. Yea, their safe! Wake the Fk Up!!!!!!

It's bullshit. The way the virus is cultured. Strains selected. And added harmful chemicals/metals makes it a total waste and overall danger. It's pushed for financial and placating reasons.

>immune systems are so far gone that they react to the weakened strain as bad as a normal one
You don't seem to understand how immune systems work.

>get your mercury shot

No thanks.

But seriously you only need these things if you’re old or have a compromised immune system.

How many ppl die of the flue in western countries? research has shown that is has an 87% failure rate. Also research has shown that pregnant women are at much higher risk of miscarriage when getting the (((safe))) flue shot.

Working with the flu is nearly impossible. And nobody wants you in the office because A) you're not productive and B) you're almost certainly going to infect other people and basically cripple your whole office's output for the next few weeks. So you are basically forced to waste your PTO on flu recovery, which consists of alternating between lying in bed and vomiting into the toilet. What a great way to spend your precious, limited paid leave!

You WILL get symptoms from the flu shot as your immune system will react to it. That is intended as the immune system only learns to fight the flu by going through a 'simulated infection'.

The reason why the shot is propagated: money. The economy. A flu epidemic will put lots of people out of their jobs for at least a week, causing untold economic damage. Also, children and old people MAY easily die from the flu. The more people are vaccinated, the less the likelihood for these high risk individuals to get infected.

The problem: making the vaccine takes time so you have to start production BEFORE you know what strain of flu exactly will cause the next epidemic. So the WHO has to more or less guess what strain will be prevalent for the next epidemic and accordingly produce a vaccine. Sometimes they simply guess wrong and the shot will not or only partially protect you.

but i get it for free

When vaccine corporations started forcing flu vaccines every year, autism rates skyrocketed. Americans get more vaccines than anyone else and we are the sickest country in the industrialized world. Next corporations will force everyone to take vaccines for the common cold. Good goys and their babies will shoot mercury into their bodies every year because they are terrified of the sniffles.

oh wow formaldehyde nice

never again

Biggest pile of unscientific crap I have ever seen. Most studies concerning this issue are more shoddy than the current issue of Nature. This is the kind of bullshit I am confronted with every day at the lab. I do really wish to rip out the windpipe of these morons and wrap myself in their innards for fucking with science in such an idiotic way!

And fuck mercury you piece of genetic potpourri do could not tell an organometallic compound from a fluorophore. Fuck outa here... I was so blissfully drunk and now you have disturbed my sacred alcohol-induced balance!

Let's clear up exactly what influenza is before we bitch any more: intense upper respiratory symptoms, fatigue, and muscle aches so strong you'd reach for the nearest shotgun if you could. Dead giveaway that it's not a common cold. Can last over a week.

What retards commonly call "the flu:" vomiting, diarrhea strong enough to launch you into orbit. This is N-O-R-O-V-I-R-U-S. For which there is no vaccine. The most important thing you can do to prevent it except cut third-world habits like eating without washing your grubby ass hands. Lasts 24-48 hours.

>I do really wish to rip out the windpipe

You murder children with your mercury shot, but that isn't enough for you. You need to get your hands even more bloody.

>I was so blissfully drunk

Drive your car right now, crash and put your face through the windshield. You would be doing the world a favor. Do it.

>suck ass

omg so terrible, better pump my veins full of bullshit that give me the virus anyway.

Yes I want to get my hands bloody. I have been doing fucking fluorescence microscopy all day long and my eyes feel like they will soon pop out of my fucking head! Punching someone's face in would suit me quite right now. Fuck that shit I may have inhaled enough paraformaldehyde today to kill a mouse. I have worked for 12 hours straight. I was in direct contact with fucking cancer-causing chemicals. I am piss drunk and have a terrible headache and THEN I happen to stumble upon such bullshit. What reaction do you expect?

There ARE risks to vaccination every scientist with half a brain will recognize this. But autism?! Please ... the guy who had published that study had faked his data. Simply because he wanted TO SELL A FUCKING BOOK! And he is not the only one to fake his data ... half of the stuff that is published is faked. Especially the stuff the Chinese do. Why? Because it is publish or perish my dear friend. If you do not produce results your career is fucking dead in no time. No funding. No job. That is the current state of science. No big conspiracy ... just mediocre scientists afraid to lose their job and trying to somehow survive.

Enjoy your worms. They don't much affected by your glorious immune system.

Because it's a public health matter so public policy promotes it. Immunization has a positive overall effect despite occasional reactions by individuals. I mean, this is child's stuff. How do you not understand?

what are you trying to say? the thing that makes you immune isnt the strength of your white blood cells, its the ability for your body to identify pathogens before they multiply too much

the fact that its dead does not mean that it can't be revived and make you a little sick. the whole point is that you put this weak version in the body, a version that doesnt have a change at reproducing in high numbers, so that your body can learn that its bad and btfo it when the real thing trots along

meme flags were a fucking mistake

so?

explain to me why these chemicals are bad in the miniscule quantities that they exist in vaccines

do you not eat apples? dont you know apples have ARSENIC?

>Just look at side effect disclosure that's included with vaccine.

you do know how clinical trials work right? if they give you a drug, and you experience anything that could at all possibly be because of the drug they have to log it even if its bullshit

for instance, if you get nausea randomly one time while on the drug, and you tell them that, they have to list that as a side effect, even if it didnt directly cause it.

are you retarded?

>meme flag
oh nevermind

lel I've had this same philosophy for 25 years now. Last week, my wife and I both caught the cold(my first in like 15 years).
I was done with it in 2 days. Meanwhile she is STILL sick, whining and crying about getting her some soup, Vitamin C, etc.
She never listens.

Because The government needs to get rid of its heavy metals and toxic waste. seeing as they cant dumpit in the lakes anymore and they shouldnt. they instead dump it in the the water supply, processed foods, and the Flu shot. get your yearly dose of mercury, fermaldyhide, hydrochloric acid. and other heavy metals. they are dying to get rid olf the shit theyll even dump it in your ass for free. the best way to get rid of it is to let the body metabolize it. MAkes use genetically weak, destroys our digestive system and immune system. makes us fat and unable to digest properly. drops our IQ. Destroys hormone production. Why is it that men hundreds of years ago could eat huge amounts of meat and other foods and it not make them fat? Better cleaner food? More Physical active? Perhaps... or all the heavy metals and toxins they dump in everything is fucking up our minds and body. just 60 years ago apple pie and steak was the american staple dinners and desert. no obesity crisis. but they still dumped heavy metals and toxic waste in the lakes and shit. Dont vaccinate. the shit doesnt work and it just makes you a patient for life. doctors all parrot the same shit from there doctors manuals. if everyones healthy then the pharmacuetical company makes no money

Because it honestly seems like so many people get sick. When everyone was giving it out for free it felt like so many people at my office were coughing or staying home.

Take your vaccines goy wouldn't want to be one of those crazy anti-vaxxers would you?

If everyone else gets them I shouldnt need one
Nothings free so the fact that these flu shots are
tells me they contain something I dont want

lmao you fucking idiot you were pumped with around 10 vaccines within your first year of life

It's because of that you didn't turn out to become some physically retarded crippled. for you, it's just mental.

this...just been reading about fluoride
Some sriously scary shit they're pulling

>25mcg
>.0000025g

idk where you stand with alex jones. but his products can reverse the effects of vaccinations and the toxins we get bombarded with. I think survival shield product the make cleans the body of the heavy metals. im not saying go buy the shit. do some research there are ways to protect yourself from this stuff they are doing to us

It's a scam. Supposedly only works for a few strains of the flu when there are hundreds you could come in contact with. Fuck them, I have and never will get one

I filter my water...Alex jones is funny to watch for about 5 minutes. Not into taking snake oil sold by a lunatic

tinfoil much?

I'm sorry. I was off by a factor of 10.

>0.000025g

cyanide, not arsenic.

my point still stands

Lots of stuff has arsenic, including rice. Yet the Japanese have longer lifespans than us.

sure does

just getting the correct chemical and yeah a lot of stuff does has arsenic, same with cyanide.

every october i begin licking my fingers after touching public door knobs in order to boost my immunity for the coming winter

I practice this as well. Not necessarily the particulars, but I've always allowed myself to be exposed to filth and illness. I haven't been sick in years. I consider it a kind of hormetic therapy.

This desu.

I eat from dirty plates and bowls and almost never get sick.