Was this unironically A great arc?

was this unironically A great arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX_dhgJonL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Too bad it is cut short.

What do you mean cut short?

Yeah it was.
Especially the first few chapters that felt like an entirely different genre of manga. It's a shame that we didn't get more of the delinquent and real life problem themes.
Ikumi had a lot of potential to be a pretty bad ass female character which I was hoping had some connection to the Soul Society by being a 3rd substitute . Oh well.

ratings were dropping so Kubo just had the captains, who are fan favorites, swoop in out of nowhere to clean up everything and move back to soul society problems

Shame. I enjoyed the diversion towards more hunter esque powers instead of just 'muh destruction'

Tsukishima's power I think was a great move. REALLY made me think

the start was great, it felt so fresh after the whole Hueco Mundo and Fake Karakura deal, like other Sup Forumsnons say, like a different manga, the psychological torture to Ichigo it's still one of my favorite parts, but in the end when SS came in it went to shit, it's a shame, honestly, but overall, it's a good arc.

>muh destruction
i know that it has some bullshit destruction levels, but the powers were becoming way too weird and it was becoming a battle of who has the bigger hax, like, try to explain the Death Dealing to your average shonen reader in one sentence

> Kubo will never make a fashion runway murder mystery series

The Deathdealing can raise or lower the dosage at which a substance in one's body becomes lethal.

Now try explaining King Crimson.

it gives you a 10 seconds future sight

It just works.

>when SS came in it went to shit, it's a shame, honestly, but overall, it's a good arc.

Literally. I could understand Rukia since she had to give Ichigo back his powers and I could see Renji tagging along since Kubo keeps them together 99.9% of time, but the others were unnecessary. Also the fights were lame, Riruka vs Rukia was a huge joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=cX_dhgJonL8

THe hell.

Kenpachi was funny as fuck though

Tsukishima performing grand theft identity on Ichigo was one of the last times Bleach was actually interesting.

Anyone can throw around giant energy blasts, threaten or stab a friend/loved one, or induce some battle despair, but truly terrorizing the protagonist on a personal level like doesn't happen often.

I loved it, even without the facebookposting. It was a huge breath of fresh air and it had a lot of tension and drama compared to basically anything in Bleach after SS arc, where most of that tension was gone because you knew nobody would die.

Ichigo's mindfuck is just the best.

You skip time and see the future.

>Ichigo gets home from hard training, ready to unleash his fullbring
>Tsukishima's just on his couch chilling with a shit-eating grin
>Ichigo's fucking face

You erase time

>ichigo's face when