2. The state you wanna move to

I'll start
>New Jersey
>Louisiana

>Washington
>Washington

>Chicago

>Bavaria

Got a bunch of people that got animosity against bavarian guys cuz their dicks are bigger than em. These are the guys thats jealous because they don't carry, they don't possess BBC, they don't possess that GOD GENE. Keep being jealous. Keep wondering why your wife is asking for cuckholds, keep wondering why your girlfriend asks for cuckholds and wishing to be fucked by these Bavarian warriors with these huge BBCs that'll pipe them down until the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted into the Orgasms that spews out! Keep saying kraut, keep saying barbarian. COME ON. You cuckholds. You love it. You love this shit, I'LL BE THAT BARBARIAN. I'LL BE THAT BARBARIAN, yep with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick, she's imagining a huge bavarian cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. Thats why you're upset, no BBC GENE = Anger. You're upset with these Bavarian cocks, these bratwurst dicks. Thats why you say kraut all the time. I get it!

>New Mexico
>Hell

Try being white in s state that's less than 40% White. That is America's Future.................

>Minnesota
>Michigan

I have reasons

>Texas
>Texas

>Ohio
>Kentucky

The fuck is Bavaria

>Delaware
>Oregon

nice trips m8

Colorado
Wyoming

>Louisiana
>Anywhere

Germoney Lmao

I'm not American but I'd love to go to Montana/Idaho/Wyoming, maybe South Dakota

>Maine
>Maine

this, also check'd

>Despair
>Tennessee

>NJ
>Oregon or Alabama

i would probably miss it, because i actually kinda like it here.

I live in a state of wrath and I plan to travel every state killing Jews and pedos.

You don't want to go to South Dakota, trust a burger on this one.

spokane fag here

Id love to move in to California and get some sweet sweet gibs

Japan
Japan

America sucks. Full of shit people

WHY don't u like louisiana i really wanna move there

dont be a faggot

stay here and be miserable like the rest of us

>California
>Washington

>from mississippi
>moved to montana
>no one is hospitable or friendly
>end up taking another job moving back to mississippi
>want to move back to montana to get away from niggers and spics but all the whites are assholes
wish I could pack up and move the southern whites to montana/wyoming/idaho and build a wall around it

Commiefornia
Idaho or Montana
Need the big city to make a living right now, not sure what I'll do.

1. Upstate NY
2. Florida

Theres no work for electricians that arent fifth generation "Italians" here

Have you been to LA? Coonasses are the only good thing there, over run with nogs & spics

>not living in a comfy white part of North Louisiana

pffftt

Funny, I left Florida for Maine to get away from the New York transplants...wierd

glad to hear it.
are japanese people satisfied with being japanese, or do they have romanticized ideas about europe or america?
do they gobble up jewish/american bullshit, or no?

Fair enough, I did enjoy Houma

Used to live in North Carolina
Now live in Nevada (not Las Vegas)
Want to move to Alaska

I heard lafayette is great

japan is cool dont be mean to him

> Canada
> Montana

Lafayette is ok. Out in the country in North Louisiana is max comfy.

>kentucky
>out in the west. nebraska, kansas, dakotas, wyoming, idaho

>Upstate NY
>Upstate NY

Fuck all you beta faggots that run to red states. NY is my home and I'll be damned if i'm gonna leave it.

Run and hide you weak faggots. You're no better than the sand niggers fleeing Syria. We don't ant or need you.

What city do you want to live in?

Maryland
Iowa

Tbqh havent spent any time in Lafayette.
North country heard, any good trails that way for reference?

Just move yourself to Idaho. People aren't that bad there.

>Michigan
>Russia
Not because I'm a Putin dicksucker but because fiance is Russian and I like the country and people.

>Louisiana
>Oklahoma
Don't move here op, it's a shit state all around.

Mass->South Carolina

Gimme that whole hog bbq pls

Arkansas
Arkansas
Most people don't realize how nice the northern half of the state is, and its virtually white. Land is dirt cheap as well.

>Utah
>Utah
Peaceful and not expensive.

But you have boudin, that makes up for alot

>Niggers
>Rednecks
North Louisiana is terrible, what are you talking about m8.

>Oklahoma

Why

>Alaska
>Alaska
I'm not moving anywhere fuck that shit. I love it up here

>is poor and has to live around the niggers and rednecks

lol thats on you bud

hey there miserable pal where are you at in the state

>Nevada
>Montana

>Wyoming
>Wyoming
feels good to live in a 99% white town

>Oklahoma
[back to] >Maine, Alaska, or UP.

>Portland
>Central or Southern Oregon
The liberals are too much

You do not want to move to Louisiana. Arkansas is better in every way.

>Maine
>Maine

Same

this, lower48 can burn

Agreed. It ain't Mississippi or California, but it is pretty terrible. Trying to get back north ASAP. Even Ameri-Whites need snow.

>upstate NY
>Ohio

fuck this state and its unnatural abundance of gun hating bow hunters

South Dakota is awesome if you can get a good paying job, especially the western part of the state

>Texas
>California

Iowa's full.

I'm just kidding.

niggers and obese mudsharks.

It has (some) nice areas that aren't too much different from what i'm used to, yet manage to be better in every way (less niggers)

California
to
Literally any other state

Oregon Coast
Exactly where I want to be.

>Michigan
>Michigan

love it

I envy you

>Georgia
>Maine

Gimme dat grilled lobster and apple cider baby.

Even if I'm white?

>tfw you'll never be native to the whitest state
>best you can hope for is move there, and your kids won't be 'from away'
I miss it.

1) Delaware
2) Pennsylvania

Those 5 miles makes a huge difference.

gotta admit, parts of Iowa are really fucking nice, and low cost of living.

I moved to AR for no good reason. It has really grown on me. It's actually a pretty awesome state in most places and beautiful as well.

You could walk there.

>Oklahoma
>Oklahoma
After traveling the country and meeting lots of people, I learned it all sucks just as much out there as it does here, there is no magical magic stuff that makes life suddenly better when you move to another state. Might as well live where I'm comfortable.

hello delaware person

Eastern WA isn't part of my state
You boys should have your own, I feel bad that Seattle dicks you guys around because you overwhelmingly aren't liberal

>OKC
>Unless I can work abroad temporarily, probably stay in this region of the US

Just left Dallas for OKC last summer, went along to bum with moving parents so I can focus on student loans for the year. They werent the only ones apparently, the city is growing rapidly. Texas rent has shot through the roof past few years due to transplants and minorities cramming into apartments, justifying high asking prices. The biggest aspect I like about OKC is the commute. No where else can you do a 20mi commute to the downtown and it only take 25 minutes with rush hour traffic. And unlike Dallas, not every person you meet is a nig or mexican.

>Illinois
>Svalbard

Coming from Maryland I really want to move there so I can buy some cheap property and guns

I miss Oklahoma a lot but I'll probably never go back. Moved to Seattle earlier this year and I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Fuck off, we're full

>Missouri
>Wisconsin
I want in before Nehlen gets elected.

>texas
>texas without mexicans

>mexico
>texas

Bend here, its pretty nice. expensive though. a bunch of commies from portland have been traveling down here to post antifa and anti nationalist stickers everywhere.

Is there anywhere in the US that has the landscape similar to the rural japan? I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Lived in a ~5,000 person town there. It was comfy, if you like cornfed women (I do), you'll be happy.

Iowa is well kept, but not much to do for the outdoorsman. If you just want a good job and a nice home it is a good place to live.

>Colorado
>Not going anywhere
If we roll back some gun regulations, this place would be completely comfy

Washington
Idk I kind of like it here. Alaska, Minnesota, or somewhere in New England might be cool.

Took 2 decades to build my life up to do it, but I have one of the nicest if not thee nicest property in Tillamook county. Very conservative here. We hate people from Portland. Fuck Portland. I pray Kim Jung In turns it into a wasteland. One in downtown, one in Beaverton. Oregon would be redder than Texas forever.

>BC
>Arizona